Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My 4 musketeers - and their daddy!

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Did I say I missed out on the kitty-cuddle last night for not having the camera with me?

Just made up for it now :D

Here's the kitty-cuddle, and the reason for it: X-Box playing time! Everyone gathers around (except me, I'm here on the computer :wall: )

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:14 PM
And then, a little later, I was asked to return with the camera, because Spoutnik had his face up Misti's @$$ apparently. Of course, they heard me in the stairs so they moved, but I still got a cute pic.

Sheba heard the click and saw the flash. Up comes her head, she wants to be in the picture too! Except ... well, it was dark down there, I couldn't see anything in the view finder except a little white where Spoutnik was. So Sheba's head ...

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Here they are :) Lewis with the snow blower yesterday, and views, mostly in the back.

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:18 PM
So pretty with the sun on it :thumbs up

That indentation is the pool (wanna take a snow-bath?) and if you look closely to the top right of the recycle bin ... we do have a lamp :D

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Talk about comfy pets !

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Spoiled rotten, all 5 of them :laughing:

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Oh my Sarah, they are so adorable and that's what furbabies are for, right? They need to be spoiled! Thx for the great pix!!!! :thumbs up

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 02:03 AM
Everybody's always cuddling at Sarah's house. :cloud9: