Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Pix of the Crew

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Here are some new pix of my babies

Bo is with a friend and looks like he is thinking "Not THAT &*&^% camera again!". YY is of course sleeping on the good couch though as anyone with a kitty knows, there is no such thing in your house, lol and while she looks sooo dark (the lights maybe???- very weird - Chelsea is doing her part fo help raise money for the local SPCA by having her photo taken with Santa who looks a bit perplexed, lol - Chelsea looks like she was born to model ,heheh

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Of course there is a good couch! It's the one with the kitty on it :D

Great pics!

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
I love Chelsea's outfit! :lovestruck: She really does have that air of high fashion, doesn't she? :thumbs up

I remember YY from other threads...but I don't remember Bo :confused: Is it just my senility showing again, or is he a newer member of the family? :o

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 04:04 PM
I like the one on the couch , looks so comfy :cloud9:

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
OMG! Cyberkitten they are GORGEOUS! I think you should model the one! She fits right in! I have not seen your crew before so I am really glad to see them! I hope your Dad is better and Zippy is it?

Cindy

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Meanwhile, Casey has decided she is going to play the part iof ET in the next movie- after all ,they remade That Darn Cat, right? She also looks darker - it must be my new camera. Lately, she loves to hide under the blankets and comforters are her favourites, lol

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Well, Bo at 10 is the oldest but newest member - was a rescue cat from Siamese Rescue. He is a well bred cat though - has all his papers and I actually could care less, sigh! He was very shy but my crew have helped him come a long way. The pix of Casey are not good bec too late, I realized they were bmp files- I should have saved them as pegs - too much on my mind, lol

It was Chelsea's turn (I originally wrote tune- alk about Freudian slips, thinking of a certain singing group hehheh) to play diva this year and yes, she loves to dress up. My cats- esp the Sphynx Girls- we nickname Chelsea Posh Sphynx - have more sweaters than Imedla Marcos had shoes, lol

Thx for the compliments- I love them all!!!! I'd have more meezers if I had time, lol

Thx re my dad - he is about the same which is good because it means he is slowly moving along!

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
I should add one of the auxiliary ppl at the hospital made the costume- I thought it really did suit Chelsea - who does know her fashion from a doll pattern of course, lol

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Meanwhile, Casey has decided she is going to play the part iof ET in the next movie-

:laughing: but she's cuter than E.T. !

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
Great pictures of your kitties :cloud9:, you need to post more!

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Wonderful pictures CK.

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2008, 08:29 PM
All four of them are so adorable. Love the total relaxation you can see in YY :cloud9:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
FINALLY, more pics of your gorgeous kitties. :cloud9: I always love seeing pics of them. :lovestruck:

Glad your dad is doing okay. :goodvibes:

CyberKitten
January 3rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Just thought I would add- after the comments re Chelsea and her fashion sense- she is a Grand Champion (was best Cat one yr and Top Sphynx the same yr and the next year) and she loved the whole competitive process so yeah, she would love the runway, lol She was soooo good at lobbying any Judge- YY would be too imperious - they;d feel they were in the presenbce of royalty but she'd make them feel like they better pick her or eles, lol (Not a good political notion). She is exactly the opposite with kids tho - if the judges were kids, she'd win hands down.

Since cats have to be unspayed to compete, my cats no longer compete. YY and Beau have never competed by the Sphynx Girls have more trophies than Sid the Kid (Crosby) but I know he catch will up, lol (they are not as famous as he is tho). He came to see visit of "MY" kids over the holidays - he is from the Hfx area - what a nice kid - he used to come even as a Junior and he always was graceful and great with the kids. I wish I could cheer for Pittsburgh - I told him to get a contract for the Bruins and he asked me if I wanted to be my manager, lol We always cheer for Sid when Pittsburgh is on though - he is a big hit in Halifax (He comes from Cole Harbour, a hockey crazed community part of Hfx metro area. They really know how to cheer there too - they have the best fans, even at the Atom level. I once attended a game my brother was in at that level that lasted SIX periods!!!)

Anyway- thx for the comments on my kitties. Will try to find some more.

JanM
January 3rd, 2008, 08:26 PM
I think these are the first pix I've seen of your crew - they are truly beautiful - especially the Sphynx - they are stunning!

Love4himies
January 4th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Chelsea is beautiful on Santa's lap, and they have matching outfits too :lovestruck:.

chico2
January 4th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Awww CK,it's been so long since we saw your beautiful cats,I would normally not call a Sphynx beautiful,but in these pics they certainly are,love the ET pic and the Santa one and then there is YY,the Queen of the bunch,truly beautiful..:lovestruck:
Last but not least,the newcomer Bo,what a lucky boy to end up in your house:thumbs up

onster
January 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM
awwww your kitties are so beautiful :lovestruck:

Do you have to do anything for upkeep of the spinxy's skin? Or is it really just as simple as having a hairless cat?

14+kitties
January 4th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Cute kitties. Very regal.:thumbs up