Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yummy fish!!

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Oh boy, was he ever scheptical at first ... he sniffed and sniffed, then licked a little, sniffed again, and ... devoured it all! The pile you still see in the pic, and a bit more while I went to get the camera!!

Then he slept on my shoulder, sitting in my hand :)

He's getting bigger, but is still a small kitten. Totally :crazy: when the mood takes him, and an :angel2: most of the time.

clm
January 2nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
He's such a little fluff ball. Still looks like a small kitten. How old is he now?

Cindy

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Well, if we suppose that he was 6 weeks when we got him (and not 2-2 months like they said - and he deffinitely was not that old) he would be 11 weeks now, 12 soon.

He's such a cuddler though, sleeps in our bed every night, either between us or cuddled up on my arm.

Last night he even cuddled with Misti for 3 hours on the couch downstairs ... after we went to bed! Before that they'd been cuddling for over an hour already (and the camera, was upstairs :frustrated: )

ancientgirl
January 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Oh my goodness what a little fluffy cutie pie. He's a tiny little guy though.

You know, I had one of those camera moments yesterday morning too. Kiska was curled up with Vlad and the camera was downstairs too. I need one camera for downstairs and one for upstairs.

clm
January 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
You know, I had one of those camera moments yesterday morning too. Kiska was curled up with Vlad and the camera was downstairs too. I need one camera for downstairs and one for upstairs.

:laughing: Oh, even better, one for every room. You'd never miss a shot. Now that's what I need. I need a waterproof one for out on the patio too, cause I never have the camera out there with me when I need it.

Cindy

cpietra16
January 2nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
what a furry liitle sweetie.....:cloud9:

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
:laughing: Oh, even better, one for every room. You'd never miss a shot. Now that's what I need. I need a waterproof one for out on the patio too, cause I never have the camera out there with me when I need it.

Cindy

I could always strap it to my belt, like the cell phone ... but the trouble is the batteries!! They are out so often :sad: :frustrated:

He is fluffy! Funny thing, so is Misti, and I've always had short-haired cats before (except Mischief who was a white persian :rip: ) As if the two dogs don't leave enough fluff-balls flying around the house :yell: I had to get to fluffy kitties too :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Who needs a dishwasher with Spoutnik :D

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 02:24 PM
He got scraps on an already not-clean plate. The dish-washers are called Dani and especially Sheba :D

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Awwwwwwww, momma's little boy. I love that second pic. :cloud9: You can tell he has definetely grown. That's so great!!

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
Awwww....what a cutie. :lovestruck: