Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vinnie checking out what's for lunch

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Vinnie was joining dad making lunch,hoping for a little tid-bit,as you can see,he needs no more tidbits:laughing:

happycats
January 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
A cat after my own heart:lovestruck: he likes miss vickies....I LOVE Miss vickies!!

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Dad's always very popular at lunchtime..Rocky is in his favourite spot,Chico on the table.
As you can see X-Mas was removed from our house yesterday,it's over:thumbs up
Please ignore the Windex-bottle,it's not really there..

CearaQC
January 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Vinnie is such a cutie!

My kitty eats the plain Ms Vickies but I only let him have like 1/4 of one chip.

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
HC,we do too,especially the Honey & Roasted Garlic,yummmy!

Lukka'sma
January 2nd, 2008, 12:00 PM
Cute
But what I want to know is what's in the slow cooker :D
and is there and bread pudding for dessert, or corn bread:D

jiorji
January 2nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
heheh just like my Peanut. Always asking for tidbits:D:laughing:

clm
January 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Great pics of the cats.
Now Vinnie needs to take a lesson from my Gabby. She would have grabbed the bag and taken it as far as she could, then the puppies would tear it apart for her and they'd all have a feast. :laughing: Needless to say, it's happened at my place so bags of chips must be in cupboards. :laughing:

I love the pic of the one on the table, facing the wrong way though, should be watching Dad eat every bite in the hopes that he'd feel guilty and give up a little. :laughing:

The cat on the counter is a good shot too. Funny how they can look so comfortable, no matter what type of surface they're on. Missed the one on the chair under the table. :laughing:

Cindy

ancientgirl
January 2nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Looks like my place when I'm making something to eat. Funny that I haven't lost weight considering how much they limit my cooking.

LOL, Chico looks cute. He must be thinking, "Okay if I'm close to him, he'll either give me something, or he'll be distracted and I can take something."

cpietra16
January 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Vinnie looks like he lost some weight...is it possible?

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 02:10 PM
Christmas ain't over till it's over! And that is on the 13th day ... in other words, January 6th, so I'm not taking anything down till the weekend.

Vinnie is such a cutie!

My kitty eats the plain Ms Vickies but I only let him have like 1/4 of one chip.

Excuse my ignorance, but what in blazes is Ms Vickies?

ancientgirl
January 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
Christmas ain't over till it's over! And that is on the 13th day ... in other words, January 6th, so I'm not taking anything down till the weekend.

Excuse my ignorance, but what in blazes is Ms Vickies?

They're like gourmet potato chips. They're really good. They come in different flavors and are really crunchy and yummy and probably not at all good to eat too much of.

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
Kitties all around dad :laughing: I love that one !

Sarah , Ms Vickies is a brand of chips , I think they're not baked like the other chips , lots of people loooove them. (I like the traditional ones better)

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 02:26 PM
Ohhhh, I love your kitties so much! Vinnie just makes my heart swell thinking about his lookalike Pepe :rip:. Bring on more please, pretty please....
And of course Rocky and Chico are cute too.
I always wanted one black, one white so I could name them pepper and salt. ;)

ancientgirl
January 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
I was looking at the pictures again and it hit me.

I'm not the only one whose cats are always on the counters.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
Cute pictures, Chico2! :D I can see that Vinnie aspires to be a chef. Our Lil Belle also aspires to be a chef. Bad enough that she's always between me and the stove/cupboard/pantry door--thank dawg she can't up on the counters! :laughing:

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
Thank's girls!! and no CPietra,Vinnie has not lost any weight,on the contrary,he is a little chub,will eat anything and everything.
It's difficult when I have Rocky who's lost so much weight and needs to eat,then chubby Vinnie.
Chico is perfect at 16lb's,but Vinnie has to be 18lb's at least to poor Rockys 12lb's(used to be 16lb's).

Ancientgirl,my cats are allowed wherever they want to go:laughing:

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
What's in the slowcocker??
Actually a pork-roast with tons of different veggies,I made a nice gravy +mashed potatoes,it was great!
No dessert other than maybe just coffee and a Mazarine(swedish almondpastry bought at Ikea):D

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Awwwwwwwwww, such cute pix as usual Chico!!You can get food at Ikea- not here you can't ,wahhhhhhh!! I want one that has food!!! I will talk to the mgr!! Ya think they'll deliver to Halifax, lol?

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
:laughing: I love how popular hubby is with his lunch. Does he ever get the discreet "paw tap" so say ..... Heh, don't forget to share :D.

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Awww Chico, I just love your pictures. :cloud9:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 12:51 AM
I love the one of Vinnie on the counter surrounded by all the plants. :cloud9:

chico2
January 3rd, 2008, 06:42 AM
CK,it's not really food,food,but like a Deli,with different Swedish things and I am a really good customer:laughing:especially with choclate and pastry,the Swedes make the best:thumbs up
Hubby always shares his food,he was eating cheese(camembert),baguette and leftover ham,they got a bit of ham:cat:

krdahmer
January 3rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Aw the boys look great... and man have you got houseplants!!! I gave up on those loooong ago. All I have is a little tub of cat grass.

I love that your hubby shares.... mine guards his food like they are vultures!