Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New pics of my 16 - pics galore !

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 06:42 PM
So it's been a week or so since I put new pictures on. :laughing::laughing:
I think I managed to get at least one shot of each of mine. Happy surfing. :cloud9:
Just a hint...there will be more than one page. :D :D
First one is a group shot but it's the only one I could get of Kylee before she took off. She is the shy small one peeking out on the right side (by the butt). And my other camera elusive gal..Quge. She is in front on the right. They both took off as soon as I took this picture.
Second one is Nika. She is the last one and this is the first picture I have managed to get of her. She is getting a little better at letting me pet her but it is going to take quite a bit of time to get her to the point where she will trust. She loves having her belly scratched. Third one is Skitty. She suits her name. Won't stand still long enough for me to take a pic but I got her today. :)

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 06:46 PM
Nipper in her favourite hiding spot. I think her and Nika are full sisters. They are 4 months apart in age but are almost identical in looks. Spazzy, my wild child. He is filling out now since we got rid of those nasty worms. :lovestruck: And the last one in this group is Squeak. She is identical to her sister Skitty and they are usually unseparable.

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 06:49 PM
Miss Purrfect..... my worrier. She is a sweetie and loves her cuddle time. Little Bit is also a lover. She starts purring as soon as you pick her up and just melts into your arms. And Miss Atty....she is getting to be such a pretty girl!

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 06:54 PM
Wheezer and Brownie. Brothers who are another pair of where one is....there is the other. They will be the next 2 to go for the big snip. Mylee being her normal camera hog and Mew beside her. And Tinker...he likes to follow me and untie my shoelaces.

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 06:58 PM
Meowzer... how could you not love a face like this?
And the last two are just for fun......... Mylee with her paw in front of Mew. Like she's saying.....this is my shot........stay out of it! And the last one....I'm ready for my close up Mr D'ville. Hope you enjoy my babies as much as I do.

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 07:12 PM
Oh wow! They are all beautiful, but Little Bit and Miss Atty have so much character in their little faces. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks ancient! Like you, mine are a source of endless joy for me.

allymack
January 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
they are all so beautiful and they all look sooooo happy:cloud9: it must be great haveing that many kitties.

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2008, 01:00 AM
Nika & Nipper are quite striking with lots of white :lovestruck:

All are gorgeous & look fantastic :thumbs up great job

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 02:13 AM
You have a beautiful bunch of kitties :cloud9:.

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Love Spazzy's markings, but then as I scrolled down I thought ... how do I pick one favourite in this bunch of pretty, happy cats? It's just not possible!

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks everyone. It is lots of "work" looking after this bunch. :laughing::laughing: But I'm not about to give it up. :cloud9: :cloud9:

Love Spazzy's markings, but then as I scrolled down I thought ... how do I pick one favourite in this bunch of pretty, happy cats? It's just not possible!

And see Sarah, that would be the problem with trying to figure out which one(s) I could adopt out. Every time I hold one I say...you are my favourite. But then I hold the next one...... :o

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 07:09 AM
OMG,there is no way you could pick only one,or remember names for that matter:laughing:you have an absolutely perfect set-up,rescue-kitty paradize:cloud9:
Beautiful,healthy,happy kitties!!
It seems you have moe girls than boys??
The longhaired ones are especially beautiful,I love longhaired kitties,thats why mine are regular shorthaired ones:laughing:but it's not like I could pick and choose..Great pics!!

Lukka'sma
January 2nd, 2008, 08:54 AM
OK Tinker has just stole my heart:cloud9:

JanM
January 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
They are all so sweet - there's no way I could pick a favourite either..

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 09:08 AM
They're all too cute and very very lucky to have you ! :thumbs up

Stacer
January 2nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Tabby Cat overload. I love how they all look similar. They're all gorgeous!!
Lucky cats to have so many playmates and lounging companions:cloud9:

marko
January 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
so cute 14+....the kitties are oozing sweet cuteness all over the place. Nice job! :highfive:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I still say I am the lucky one to have them. They melt my heart every day.
Chico2 - the names aren't too hard actually. My hubby says the same thing. He just laughs and shakes his head at me and "How can you remember all those names?" And yep, 6 boys, 10 girls. Daunting for the spaying costs but by the middle of the year they will all be done.:fingerscr Boys should all be done by the end of January. I can handle the meowing from the gals and if the culprits (boys) can't perform...:o
Lukka'sma - Yeah, Tinker does that to you. His sister was killed by a car when she was only a few weeks old. I swear he still mourns for her. His eyes are sometimes so sad. But then he starts on my shoelaces and just makes me laugh.
Stacer - we think the same daddy is responsible for all of them! We just need to track him down cause we have never seen him. Hopefully we can find him before he starts sowing his oats this year.
It's been said on here that cats are solitary creatures. Not true with my bunch. They hate being separated. But they still have room for alone time when they want it.
And Frenchy - I will PM you about shelter soon. ;)

krdahmer
January 2nd, 2008, 10:00 AM
Wow... all I can say is wow... to the beautiful kitties and to beautiful you for caring for them all... and keeping their names straight!!! ;) :laughing:

My husband is not however a fan... as he sees now what I have been talking about doing... and the fact that you are doing it, just made it all the more feasable for me to do some day!!! (he is crying over the $$$ signs he sees :rolleyes:)

All of them look so happy... and they are safe... and well cared for... and well you are just a definite :cat::angel2: !!! :grouphug:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 10:17 AM
Wow... all I can say is wow... to the beautiful kitties and to beautiful you for caring for them all... and keeping their names straight!!! ;) :laughing:

My husband is not however a fan... as he sees now what I have been talking about doing... and the fact that you are doing it, just made it all the more feasable for me to do some day!!! (he is crying over the $$$ signs he sees :rolleyes:)

All of them look so happy... and they are safe... and well cared for... and well you are just a definite :cat::angel2: !!! :grouphug:

Thanks krdahmer :o
I'm sorry hubby isn't a fan. :cry: He is welcome to come any time he wants (and you too) to check us out. Really, once the spaying and neuturing is done it won't be too bad. And the shelter is makeshift till we can do better, hopefully soon. :laughing::laughing: Just thought of something though, unless he is 5'1" he is going to have to bend over to come in the catuary! I never think about it till someone wants to come over. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Thanks Marko for the sweet cuteness. They are every bit of it and more!
And JanM - you see my quandry, right? No favs at all.

krdahmer
January 2nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks krdahmer :o
I'm sorry hubby isn't a fan. :cry: He is welcome to come any time he wants (and you too) to check us out.

No no he's a fan of what you are doing for sure... as he is an animal lover too, but he is just not that keen on me doing the same! ;)

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 10:26 PM
No no he's a fan of what you are doing for sure... as he is an animal lover too, but he is just not that keen on me doing the same! ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
What's he afraid of? Runaway $$$$$ ? Or losing you in among the number of kitties you would be helping? Hubby is saying I have enough too. We shall see.:rolleyes:

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 11:07 PM
My goodness, you have quite the feline family there 14plus. they are all cute!!! Do they all get along? Any that have special relationships? Any sibs or are they all rescue kitties?

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 12:20 AM
They are all way too cute to pick a favourite. :cloud9: But, I know I sure would have a heck of a time remembering all their names. :o

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM
My goodness, you have quite the feline family there 14plus. they are all cute!!! Do they all get along? Any that have special relationships? Any sibs or are they all rescue kitties?

Yes, I do at that CyberKitten.
Mostly they all get along. One of the shelves in their home is huge. I have gone in to feed them and have seen up to 12 of them all cuddled on the shelf. The other 4 are as close to it as they can get. It's so nice to see. :)

Of course there is the normal scuffles but they get over it. I don't interfere, let them work it out. :laughing: I have never seen blood so it's ok.

There are two sisters who stick close together and 2 brothers too. My smallest baby, Mylee seems to like being close to her bigger cousins when she's not busy hamming for the camera or me.

All together there are 5 litters. One single, 3 with 4, 1 with 3. We lost a couple along the way. One to a car, the other just disappeared at around 4 weeks. Moms have babies near our garage or close by and then take off when kittens get older. My goal for the year, if they come back, is to get them fixed.

They are rescued in the sense that they are in their own specially built catuary and I don't have to worry about cars hitting them any more or wild animals eating them.

phoozles
January 3rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
All beautiful kitties - I love how Little Bit looks a little drunk in that shot - the half open eye does it I think :laughing:

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
All beautiful kitties - I love how Little Bit looks a little drunk in that shot - the half open eye does it I think :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yeah, I saw that too. :) But I prefer to think she was saying Mommy, put that stupid flashy thing down and pick ME up! Which I did. ;) I thought she just looked ticked.

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
all are very pretty babies, and like others said...lucky to have you.

Diane