Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

P&B Playtime :)

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
We're having a relaxing New Year's Day! Belle's already forgotten about the "fireworks monster" from last night, LOL, and is back to her crazy, fearless self. :) They're having fun playing today, so here are some random pics that I thought were cute! :)

Playing in the snow!

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Some more in the snow. :)

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:47 PM
Funny how old toys can become desirable again when brought out from storage. Belle's old puppy keys were a big hit. :)

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 04:48 PM
Aww Smiley,they are soo handsome in their outfits,seem to get along great,what a pair of lovvies:lovestruck:

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:48 PM
Petey had to get in on the act. :)

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM
After a rousing game of tug, then it was naptime on the heated bed. :laughing:

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
Aww Smiley,they are soo handsome in their outfits,seem to get along great,what a pair of lovvies:lovestruck:

Thanks Chico! I love their new coats! I just emailed those pics to the coat company, so maybe they'll get added to the photo gallery. :)

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Starting out the new year right! :thumbs up A little snow; some fun and games; then a warm nap! :cloud9:

I have to believe that they'll end up on the photo gallery...who could pass these two up? :D

krdahmer
January 1st, 2008, 05:44 PM
That one with the eye is kinda freaky! :laughing: But I love the last one of them snuggling... so cute.

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
I can't get over how cute they look with their little coats and booties!

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Great pictures like always :thumbs up I love the second one where Belle is running with her stuffie :lovestruck: and when Belle and Petey are playing with the keys , and both on the heated bed (I can't believe they have a heated bed !!! :laughing:) too cute, all the pictures. :cloud9:

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 06:17 PM
Really cute and fun pics! Sorry my reply is so short, bu I have a kitten sleepin in one hand :frustrated:

luckypenny
January 1st, 2008, 09:30 PM
Gotta love all the pics of the not-so-spoiled doggies :D . Belle and Petey are just adorable :lovestruck: .

Dracko
January 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
I love seeing pics of your dogs. Separately they are so cute but together the pictures always bring a smile to my face.

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
Those look like excellent fitting boots (both Petey & Belle) - how well do they stay on?

Great snow shots :thumbs up Love the 1st pic on the bed :lovestruck:

Of course the company will use your pics - they'd be :crazy: not to ;)

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 03:16 AM
The shot of Belle in the snow with her toy is fabulous but I especially love the ones of them cuddled on the bed :cloud9:.

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 02:59 AM
They sure get along well together. :cloud9: I love the pics of Belle playing in the snow and the first one with their coats on. :lovestruck: And, the ones of them both playing with the keys. :lovestruck: And, the ones of them cuddling in the bed. :cloud9: I think I love them all. :D