Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

liver problems

chica
January 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM
hi everybody new to this site

i have three cats and two dogs
one siamese cat one burmeses siamese mix one huge white spanish cat pure white weighes 7 kilos.
i found him in a dustbin a commen occurence here where i live in europe he has a wonderful character can open the fridge and often does opens all the doors and can open windows including ones with mosquito nets. he ios very affectionate and sleeps with me at the end of the bed with my small dog. he bosses my big outdoor dog and boxes him on the nose.
i have a little welsh terrier rescused from a quarry with her puppies she has just got over a bad case of poisoning. she seemed to have got some garlic
and as her health is comprised with leishmanosis it affected her badky.with a lot of care mefication and good food thankfully she has returnedv to normal.my big outdoor dog is a mix mastin and german shepherd, black with a huge head. affectionate and full of life again rescued from a dog shelter.

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
Chica,WELCOME to our Forum,you have quiet a brood there!!
I am not sure if you were asking a question,but you mentioned liver-problems in your intro.
If you have checked out our forum at all,you know we love to see pics of all your animals...once again,http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif