Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why I can't reply...

krdahmer
January 1st, 2008, 12:08 PM
This is the reason that my posts are few and far between!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

And one of the squirrell inspectors... and the tracks their inspectees leave behind...

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 12:11 PM
:laughing: I can see they have a thing for clm's doggies :D

krdahmer
January 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM
Just wanted to show you all that I do look at and thoroughly enjoy all of your photos... all your furry babies are so cute:lovestruck:... but mine prevent me from typing replies... they want all my oohing and awwing for themselves... in fact I am typing over a rather large tuxedo kitty now.....:rolleyes::laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Too cute, krdahmer! :laughing: They take their jobs as keyboard warmers very seriously, too, I see! :D Good kitties!

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2008, 12:48 PM
Love the 4 lined up @ the window :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I see they take their inspections very seriously too :p

brandynva
January 1st, 2008, 12:50 PM
Aww how cute! Your kitties look very comfy. :cloud9:

JanM
January 1st, 2008, 12:51 PM
Neat kitties - and they sure know their job too :D

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
LOL, reminds me of Spoutnik, but he hides the screen so I can't see what I'm typing! The keyboard I manage to keep him off of!

allymack
January 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM
cute pictures! i love the second one of all of them looking out the window on squrriel patrol! :)

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Adorable krdahmer!!! You need to post more reasons for not posting. ;)

http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/15.gif

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 03:46 PM
Dahmer,they are all adorable,great pics,,,,I to have a kitty on my lap right now(Chico)he's laying here like a baby in my arms,purring away...so it's one-finger printing:laughing:
Awww,life with cats:laughing:

krdahmer
January 1st, 2008, 04:41 PM
:laughing: Ya and usually you can add another cat for me over the mouse (Windy)... between the three of them I never get to use all the pieces of the computer at once... :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
LOL, computer savvy kitties! They're all so beautiful.

I use a laptop, so I've sometimes got either Maks or Kiska on my lap.

breeze
January 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
now krdahmer you have to teach them how to type so that you can dictate what you want them to type in the reply box :D:D:D this way you can be on the site more

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 05:00 PM
Dahmer,they are all adorable,great pics,,,,I to have a kitty on my lap right now(Chico)he's laying here like a baby in my arms,purring away...so it's one-finger printing:laughing:
Awww,life with cats:laughing:

LOL, same here, I have Spoutnik in one arm and typing with the other hand! It's time consuming!

otter
January 1st, 2008, 06:48 PM
Me too, i've got Clover taking up most of my lap, the laptop perched precariously on my knee and Molly sleeping on my feet.

Your crowd at the window is too cute!

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 01:31 AM
Hehe, cute pics :thumbs up. My Desi plants herself directly in front of the monitor when she wants some attention and tends to get rather hostile if I try to "move her along" :D.

chico2
January 2nd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Teri,Chico does that too,will walk in front of the monitor and if that does not work,he'll start messing up my box with papers,until I relent and take him on my lap:laughing:

clm
January 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
I love the pic with them lined up at the window too. Some days makes you want to pay a bird or a squirrel to sit out there, keeps the kitties occupied for hours just watching them. :laughing:

Cindy

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 01:24 AM
Hee hee....too cute. :lovestruck: I also love the pic of them all staring out the window. :cloud9: