Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The New Year's Monster

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 03:25 AM
Well, Belle experienced her very first New Year's monster. I had to turn it into another Milestone video for Miss Belle. ;) (There are two prior "Milestones" videos for Belle as well. Learning the stairs and First snowstorm. The third one came tonight unexpectedly). :)

Milestones: Monsters! can be found here (http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/?action=view&current=Monster-1.flv). LOL!

I was so engrossed on making her little video, that it took me a while to realize that I couldn't find her anywhere, and she wouldn't come when I called her.

Then I saw this. :sad: Poor puppy! :laughing:

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Guess the monster won this one. ;) :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2008, 03:55 AM
awwww love the growl :lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

Dracko
January 1st, 2008, 03:56 AM
Aw so cute.

When I had Dracko out tonight the fireworks scared him for a second. He tripped coming up the stairs on the deck cuz it startled him. Fortunately he didn't start barking his head off and waking up the neighbourhood.

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
No fireworks to be seen in our area, all quiet and dark, so no animal was spooked and no fires set off and no hands blown off.

I did have a dog though, Idrys, my rescued airedale :rip: who would make himself as tiny as a small poodle to fit into a small space to hide from that monster. Then there was the pit bull (Pittus) my first ex had, he would bite the little spinning things thrown on the ground, hissing and spewing colored light :crazy: whacky dog. His sister (MadDog) was the gentlest little thing ... and both were great with my black cat Moustique :D and the Irish setter rescue named ... Dubai :D :rip::dog: :rip::dog: :rip::cat: :rip::dog:

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 10:20 AM
:laughing: again, love the music :laughing: hooooo , growling Belle , you got yourself a new guard dog :cloud9:

CearaQC
January 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM
hehe so cute! Big bad monster. Love the growl too.

I just adore your milestone videos. Please continue making them. You are so creative!

What video editor are you using? I've tried the built in Windows Movie Maker, but hate it. Then tried Ulead video studio but the credits and animations suck. :shrug: Whatever program you are using, it seems to be really nice.

Good thing you guys don't live where we are.

Opening day for water fowl hunting season, before the crack of dawn, sounds like 1812 Overture outside all up and down the marsh.

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 11:12 AM
Aw, poor Belle. Wish I could see the videos--the stills are sure cute! :lovestruck:

allymack
January 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
love the video!:thumbs up really cute, i love the first picture of her paw sticking out from under the chair haha :)

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
LOL, thanks guys! :laughing:

She's back to her usual fearless self today. Haha!

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:07 PM
hehe so cute! Big bad monster. Love the growl too.

I just adore your milestone videos. Please continue making them. You are so creative!

What video editor are you using? I've tried the built in Windows Movie Maker, but hate it. Then tried Ulead video studio but the credits and animations suck. :shrug: Whatever program you are using, it seems to be really nice.

Good thing you guys don't live where we are.

Opening day for water fowl hunting season, before the crack of dawn, sounds like 1812 Overture outside all up and down the marsh.

Oh, almost forgot to answer this one! I'm actually just using Windows Movie Maker on these! I took a little online class for WMM a few years ago and belong to a forum where the members make a lot of their own effects and transitions, so I've learned a lot from them too. Otherwise for "real" videos, I use Adobe Premiere. I've tried several other programs too and Premiere is my favorite one by far! But it's a lot more complicated of course, so I'm still learning it. So for quick and little vids like these, I just use WMM since I'm so familiar with it and it's easy. :)

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM
Smiley,great videos,Belle is sooo darn cute,please keep making the videos,love'em:lovestruck:

jiorji
January 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM
lol love the googly eyes!

evil new year's monster:evil::laughing:

breeze
January 1st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Great pictures and big bad monster video!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 05:41 PM
Poor Belle. I've got so much going on in my room it's hard to hear much. Between my white noise machine and the air filter machine, we didn't hear much.

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 02:10 AM
Hehe, very cute :lovestruck:.

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:07 AM
Awwww, that was cute....and the pics of her hiding are priceless. :D