Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I also have cats

Frenchy
December 31st, 2007, 10:20 PM
And one of them (Paddington) is such a cuddler , cuddles the humans , the dogs and here he is grooming Monsieur le chat :laughing: Love is in the air :D

JanM
December 31st, 2007, 10:25 PM
awww - too cute!

otter
December 31st, 2007, 10:35 PM
So cute!
I can't believe that those two didn't get along not too long ago.

I'm showing those pictures to my cats, maybe they will get the idea that they could learn to get along.:2huggers:

Frenchy
December 31st, 2007, 10:45 PM
So cute!
I can't believe that those two didn't get along not too long ago.

I'm showing those pictures to my cats, maybe they will get the idea that they could learn to get along.:2huggers:

I think it was only the first 2 weeks and it was only from Monsieur le chat who would scream like a girl whenever Paddy would approach him. He does it sometimes when Paddy plays too rough with him but other than that , both of them have too much fun together.

Good luck with the 2 of yours :fingerscr

brandynva
December 31st, 2007, 11:43 PM
That is sweet.

I can't help but be envious -- Frenchy, your kitchen is so CLEAN!! :D Mine looks like a bomb went off in it. 4 of us home for 2 weeks... ugh...

CyberKitten
December 31st, 2007, 11:44 PM
Awwwwwwwwww!!! I love those pictures Frenchy!! What a cutie- Paddington certainly suits him!

SARAH
December 31st, 2007, 11:45 PM
Pretty cats, and cute pics. I like the layout of your kitchen! And the color scheme too.

14+kitties
December 31st, 2007, 11:48 PM
And very nice cats you have too Frenchy! :lovestruck:

Dracko
December 31st, 2007, 11:51 PM
I think it was only the first 2 weeks and it was only from Monsieur le chat who would scream like a girl whenever Paddy would approach him. He does it sometimes when Paddy plays too rough with him but other than that , both of them have too much fun together.

Good luck with the 2 of yours :fingerscr

That made me LOL. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2008, 01:04 AM
awwwwwwwwww That is soooooo cute :lovestruck: :cloud9: I love when cats groom each other :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 01:41 AM
WooooHooooo! :highfive: I finally managed to download some pictures through my (kicking, screaming and having a conniption fit) modum!

They are so cute together, Frenchy! :cloud9: For non-pack animals, cats seem to be pretty sociable people. :D

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 09:26 AM
I can't help but be envious -- Frenchy, your kitchen is so CLEAN!! :D Mine looks like a bomb went off in it. 4 of us home for 2 weeks... ugh...

It's easier when you live alone , and I don't like "stuffed" rooms , I don't like to have many things on counter tops or coffee tables. I don't have too much of a choice now with Paddington :evil:

jiorji
January 1st, 2008, 12:03 PM
awww they're so cute!!:lovestruck::cloud9:

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM
Cats are strange. They are not pack animals, yet not totally loners either. It looks like they take after the lions a bit. Together, but not on top of eachother like a pack of dogs would be, except when and if they feel like having some contact.

But cats being strange does in no way take away from their cuteness :lovestruck:

krdahmer
January 1st, 2008, 01:19 PM
:lovestruck::D

allymack
January 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM
really cute pictures, my two cats never really got along untill nero got the big snip but then Oreo(:rip:) had to be pts so just as they were starting to get along it ended.. but now nero has a new friend, but they dont get along for some reason either:rolleyes:

Smiley14
January 1st, 2008, 04:01 PM
Awww!!!! So glad to see them getting along so well!!! :lovestruck:

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM
Aww Frenchy there they are,soo cute,I am sooo glad they get along,but of course coming from Badgers house,they must be well behaved and loving:cat:
Love your kitchen,mine is soo small,hubby can't help with the cooking without us touching bodies,that's how small mine is:yell:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 05:50 PM
That's so cute. That picture gives me hope. Thank you for posting it.

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 06:17 PM
Love your kitchen,mine is soo small,hubby can't help with the cooking without us touching bodies,that's how small mine is:yell:
rrrreeeerrrrr ;)
That's so cute. That picture gives me hope. Thank you for posting it.

Give it time Ancientgirl :thumbs up :fingerscr

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:21 AM
Those pics are just soooo sweet. :lovestruck: I think the lighting adds just the right touch :cloud9: ........it's almost romantic. :D