Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think Hazel needs a cat tree...

onster
December 31st, 2007, 09:36 PM
Because he's climbing everything else in the house! His newest discovery is the railings of the stairs. He somtimes overestimates his jumps though and u hear a big crash as he falls onto stuff downstairs :sad: U'd think he'd learn?:shrug:

Caught him with a camera for once.

A second shot. Btw, see that painting in the background. It's by my mother..isnt it sooo preeeety? Granted u can barely see it, lol. It used to be twice as big, but our cat ran across the table when she was painting once and orange paint went allll over the silk. *oopsie*

And a picture of Onnie for good measure. Need to take more photos of him. The painting behind him is one of my mother's too. Not her best work at all though because it was a redo of one that was stolen (along with 10 others). I guess the 2nd time around she just didnt have the heart to do it properly.

14+kitties
December 31st, 2007, 09:54 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/6.gif

Such cuties!! I am giving Hazel a playmate. ;)

And of course Onnie is just gorgeous!!!!!!!

SARAH
December 31st, 2007, 11:48 PM
Isn't that the kitten from the Aristocats?

14+kitties
December 31st, 2007, 11:50 PM
Probably. I "rescued" her from the lost pages of Best Smileys. :o

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2008, 02:24 AM
Onnie & Hazel are just gorgeous & full of mischief as all good kitties should be :pawprint:

Great paintings by your mum too :thumbs up sorry to hear some were stolen :sad:

allymack
January 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM
what pretty kitties, and such acrobats to :p they look very cuddly!

jiorji
January 1st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Onnie is looking most dashing in that picture:flirt:

*runs off to get Peanut*:D:laughing:

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Onster,they both look beautiful and a cat-tree or 2 is a must,most pet-stores have them on sale right now,so hurry up:laughing:
That's a stunning pic of Onnie,so beautiful:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
January 1st, 2008, 05:48 PM
They're both beautiful. I think you definitely need a tree for Hazel. Of course, he'll probably then climb that AND the railing.

Onnie is beautiful!

onster
January 1st, 2008, 07:54 PM
ancientgirl, if he used it id be lucky! my kitties tend to not use scratching posts/ kitty condos/beds :sad:

chico, ive looked at some of the cat trees at stores but they seem so small :shrug: I noticed some members have beautiful trees, good for many cats but I dont see them anywhere.

lol jiorji, Onnie's mission in life is now complete :highfive:

allymack yup they 'look' cuddly, but no1 is a cuddler :sad: Hazel is always like "let meee goo!!! I wanna run, bite, chew jump! ooooh is that a toy I see?" and Onnie is "ohhh thats the spot...puurrrrrr.....ohhh ya, right there..*bite*"

Growler thank you! Im trying to her to paint again, the last one she did in 92, then she got too busy with the then 2 yr old bro.

14+kitties I always wanted a white kitty too :lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 1st, 2008, 09:44 PM
14+kitties I always wanted a white kitty too :lovestruck:

I had one for 19 years. He was beautiful. You are still young. You have lots of time to get a white one too. ;) What's better than 2 cats??? 3 :laughing:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:17 AM
Hazel always seems to be so mischieveous and Onnie always seems so quiet. Are they like this in real life? :o They are both beautiful though. :lovestruck:

I hope your mom gets back into the painting.....she has a great talent. :thumbs up

Good luck finding a cat tree. :goodvibes: