Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missed Bailey

chico2
December 31st, 2007, 05:26 PM
Bailey(Cocker)has been in a kennel since X-Mas eve,the family went to the Caribbean for a week.
I did not think I would miss her as much as I do,I cannot wait for Wednesday when we'll see her again,got to get her some extra special treats and take her for a long walk.
By the way,I was told she loves it at the kennel,often does not want to leave.

BusterBoo
December 31st, 2007, 05:31 PM
As much as Bailey loves the kennels, I am 100% positive she will be extremely happy to see you again!! :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM
So 2 more days and she will be back ? She will be very happy to see you (and her x-mas treats :D)

SARAH
December 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM
I had one where the owner picked the dogs up in a "doggie-taxi" - his van made to accomodate dogs with the back part separated from the driver.

He would keep the dogs in cages either together if they came from the same house like mine, or separate, but everyone would get to run free in a large enclosure every day.

They loved it, and always greeted the dog-taxi with much enthusiasm!

My airedale on the other hand, would go stay with a neighbor who bred Jagd Terriers and Brittany Fauve Bassets, but he would always be lose on the property, because he left the ducks alone, didn't bother the sheep or horses, and ... this blew her mind! ... he listened to and obeyed her kids! Her youngest was 6 at the time. He was just a good dog, another rescue, poor Idrys :rip:

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 09:51 AM
The family came home yesterday afternoon,but Bailey is not home yet,maybe tomorrow:confused:
If it were me I would not be able to wait,but maybe it's because of the holiday.
I'll see her tomorrow for sure..

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 10:00 AM
Maybe they will pick her up today :fingerscr

If is was me Chico2 , I wouldn't even go on a trip :laughing: I don't think I could survive a week without my furry family. :lovestruck:

chico2
January 1st, 2008, 10:07 AM
Frenchy,I think the family really needed this vacation,both mom and dad work long hours every day and the kids are alone a lot +all of them are in AAA Hockey and Basketball,they have a really busy life...too busy,too busy for a pup:sad:

Love4himies
January 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Is Bailey home now? Have you gotten to visit with her yet?

chico2
January 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Oh yes,she came home New Years Day and when we picked her up the day after,she was all wigglybum and happy to see us and has been every day since:laughing:

Love4himies
January 7th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thank goodness Bailey has you guys :thumbs up.

amatazes
January 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I left my Shepard mix in the US when I went to Greece last year for two weeks and I still remember the separation anxiety.

chico2
January 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
amatazes,Bailey is not my dog,we just walk her every day,but I am sure it was hard for your pup to be away from you.