December 30th, 2007, 09:18 PM
I didn't know you were going a'visitin', Rottielover! :highfive:

Sam does have a lovely smile, doesn't he? :lovestruck:

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Guess this face???

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Oh yes, and once again I had an amazing time.....

jiorji
December 30th, 2007, 09:20 PM
awww Sam:cloud9:

LOL@ the 2 headed dog

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 09:21 PM
ahhh there's my boy ! (you should have photoshop me out of the picture :o) I look serious but only because I was getting serious kisses from Sam (it's always better to keep my mouth close when he does :laughing:)

Boy , Kayla really liked that bag :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Guess this face???

Well I know for sure it's not Frenchy! :D Or Nelly! Or you or Kayla, or Harley. So that leaves Sam or Bailey or Ben... :D Aren't I just a genius? :rolleyes:

If I had to guess, I'd say Sam?

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 09:23 PM
ding..ding..ding...you are right hazel. LOL
She was too tired to ask for it in the car, no more than 5 mins, and she was passed out.
Oh by the way, your satin balls were a hit with Harley....My god did he devour them

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 09:26 PM
See, Frenchy? You can cook! :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 09:30 PM
See, Frenchy? You can cook! :thumbs up

It's all raw so I didn't cook anything :laughing:

Tell Harley I am sorry he couldn't come to my place, like I told you earlier , I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed these days :o

JanM
December 30th, 2007, 09:31 PM
There's nothing like getting some loving from a Golden :laughing: Sam looks kinda serious about his job too :D

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Harley understands, and believe me, the satin balls made him forget he was not invited.

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Cute pictures as always - of everybody. But ... Rottielover, yoiu need to get to the other side of the camera lense too!

CearaQC
December 30th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Cute pictures as always - of everybody. But ... Rottielover, yoiu need to get to the other side of the camera lense too!

I second that.

ancientgirl
December 30th, 2007, 09:58 PM
That two headed dog picture is too cute.:laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:01 PM
But ... Rottielover, yoiu need to get to the other side of the camera lense too!

:sorry: I didn't think about that, I'm kind of focusing a bit too much on Sam right now. Next time Rottielover visits I'll make sure to take pictures of her . :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 30th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Love the pic w/Frenchy, Sam, Bailey & Nelly, looks like they were waiting in line for their turn to kiss you :D

:cloud9: doggie kisses :cloud9:

2headed dog :laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I have one from not so long ago !

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 10:05 PM
god, you had to post that one. :( I look like a whale. HMMMMMMM

I still do not like pictures. By the summer you will actually see me in a swim suit, then frenchy can take a pic. I would have worked for that. LOL

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Look at those two dog-faces :laughing: "food, I'm sure there's food!"

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Look at those two dog-faces :laughing: "food, I'm sure there's food!"

no no no , it's just that they love auntie Rottielover so much !!!!

Rottielover
December 30th, 2007, 10:11 PM
ok...I admit it, yes they do. Except auntie Karen gave in and gave poor puppy eyed sam a yummy green bean, LOL

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 10:13 PM
green bean ?? :yuck: Still, if he's anything like Sheba, he swallowed it before he had time to notice if it was good or not :laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:19 PM
green bean ?? :yuck: Still, if he's anything like Sheba, he swallowed it before he had time to notice if it was good or not :laughing:

Sam likes ANY food :p

Too bad we couldn't take videos of Nelly and Paddington in their love sessions :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 10:30 PM
:eek: You mean Nelly and Paddy were shhhhhhhhh! K-I-S-S-I-N-G ???!!!!???? :eek:

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Sam likes ANY food :p

He's a Golden :shrug:

:D

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:33 PM
:eek: You mean Nelly and Paddy were shhhhhhhhh! K-I-S-S-I-N-G ???!!!!???? :eek:

While Paddy was on Rottielover's knees , Nelly (who took advantage of having him at her level) was grooming him , hard ! Nipping at him , he just loves it , when it gets too rough for him , he gets on the floor and chases Nelly , gets up on his hind legs and punches her in the face :laughing:

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 10:35 PM
While Paddy was on Rottielover's knees , Nelly (who took advantage of having him at her level) was grooming him , hard ! Nipping at him , he just loves it , when it gets too rough for him , he gets on the floor and chases Nelly and punches her in the face :laughing:

Cute :D I can just imagine that scene :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 10:42 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Okay, so not quite K-I-S-S-I-N-G, but they do sound like they're pretty good friends! :dog: :cat:

growler~GateKeeper
December 30th, 2007, 10:44 PM
While Paddy was on Rottielover's knees , Nelly (who took advantage of having him at her level) was grooming him

woohoo :thumbs up buddies :cloud9: they've come along way :)

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Oh yes , both Paddy and Monsieur le chat just love getting groom by Nelly , I thought at first she was a bit too , nippy ? But they go back for more !!! :laughing: she actually does it to my nose too :laughing: I do have a wonderful fuzzy family.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Yes, you do! :thumbs up Someday (like after my big lottery win :o) I want to meet them. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Yes, you do! :thumbs up Someday (like after my big lottery win :o) I want to meet them. :cloud9:

That would be soo cool !!! But you would have to come up in a big http://bestsmileys.com/cars/11.gif so you could bring the pack because I must meet them ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2007, 11:07 PM
That would be soo cool !!! But you would have to come up in a big http://bestsmileys.com/cars/11.gif so you could bring the pack because I must meet them ! :cloud9:

That's why it'll have to be after hazel's really big lottery win! :laughing:

TeriM
December 31st, 2007, 02:44 AM
Sigh, I just love those older golden faces :cloud9: (and of course the shot with beautiful Nelly as well!).

brandynva
December 31st, 2007, 11:54 AM
They all look so happy Frenchy! :-) Even the two legged one, Rottie lover. hehe

And you definetly have to have the mouth closed for face licks. I've been accidentally frenched enough times and it is nasty. Sadie just tried it a while ago even. :yuck:

Frenchy
December 31st, 2007, 11:56 AM
I've been accidentally frenched enough times and it is nasty. Sadie just tried it a while ago even. :yuck:

:laughing: yep , gotta keep that mouth close :laughing:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 02:37 AM
Frenchy, I just love the pic of Sam giving you kisses. :lovestruck: I think you should frame it. :cloud9:

chico2
January 3rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
I just showed hubby the pics,who did he look at??
Not the dogs for sure,it was like: Hmmmm she's cute,so that's the Frenchy you talk about:)
Oh well,what can I say:shrug:
Love all the pics,Sam is such a sweetie,don't even want to think of him beeing sick:sad:

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
:laughing: Thanks Chico2 / hubby :o

Sam , I try to not think about it , he's not sick yet. He does have more hip/hind legs/back problems lately , but I don't know if it's lump related. He also kicks more in his sleep (I can tell , he sleeps beside me :laughing:)

Ford Girl
January 3rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Great pictures!!!! I can just imagine being at your place, the dogs and cats, treats and kisses......:cloud9: