Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my kitten Tar Tar

chris3232
December 30th, 2007, 07:34 PM
ITS WONDERFUL!!:) TAR TAR ATE HER OWN DINNER TONIGHT!! WE DIDNT HAVE TO FORCE FEED HER THIS EVENING! SHE AWOKE AROUND 4:50 PM AND WALKED, YES WALKED OUT INTO THE KICHEN AND STARTED EATING DRY FOOD!! I MADE HER SOME WARM CAN FOOD AND SHE ATE THAT !! SHE HASNT WALKED IN DAYS! WEVE HAD TO FORCE FEED HER FOR A WEEK AND TAKE HER TO THE LITTERBOX!! SHE DID IT HERSELF TONIGHT AND EVEN CLEANED HERSELF UP, SHE IS KNEEDING THE BLANKET!! :D:highfive:IM SO EXIGHTED AND THANKFUL!! I DO HAVE A QUESTION ..:shrug::IF ANYONE COULD ANSWER, :shrug:WHAT IS WITH A CATS TAIL? I NOTICED THE VISITS TO THE VET HE WENT FOR THE TAIL FIRST, HER TAIL HAS BEEN UNRESPONSIVE UNTIL THIS POINT, SHE WAS CARRYING IT HIGH AND IT RESPONDS TO THE TOUCH, I KNOW THIS IS GOOD BUT THATS THE STORY BEHIND IT?

SARAH
December 30th, 2007, 10:37 PM
No idea about the tail :confused: but it's great news that your cat is getting well! Would it be possible for you to show us a picture or 10 of her?

chris3232
December 30th, 2007, 11:41 PM
No idea about the tail :confused: but it's great news that your cat is getting well! Would it be possible for you to show us a picture or 10 of her?

I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW PICTURES OF HER, I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THEM ON THIS SITE, :confused: HOW DO YOU GET YOURS ON?? I HAVE TONS OF PICS OF ALL MY BABIES BUT IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO ANY POINTERS U CAN GIVE WILL BE APRECIATED!!:thumbs up