Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Camera Fun

clm
December 29th, 2007, 04:45 PM
A little lighter out today for a very short while. The boys wouldn't cooperate for a pair pic but I got a few singles of them.

Bentley first, then Baxter.

14+kitties
December 29th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Aren't new cameras fun? Especially when you have handsome images like these 2 to capture. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 29th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Only 2 pictures clm ? :sad: Haven't I been a good girl ? :D

clm
December 29th, 2007, 05:31 PM
One more of Bentley sleeping a few minutes ago. Ignore the muddy paw prints all over the screen door. :rolleyes: Oh, and the fur on the door mat. :rolleyes:
None of my Kees have ever slept like this, he does all the time. Doesn't look too comfortable to me. :laughing:

Frenchy
December 29th, 2007, 05:34 PM
:laughing: too cute , why do puppies always sleep on their back , belly up but stop when they get bigger :sad:

wdawson
December 29th, 2007, 05:46 PM
very cute pics....belly up is funny,maggie does that and beathoven too frenchy.

wdawson
December 29th, 2007, 05:48 PM
oh by the way....how many hours a day do you spend grooming?

JanM
December 29th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Very nice pictures but, to paraphrase Frenchy - only 2????

Frenchy
December 29th, 2007, 05:50 PM
very cute pics....belly up is funny,maggie does that and beathoven too frenchy.

Oh yes right he does , but maybe it's only to teach Maggie ? :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
December 30th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Looks like you've got the new camera all figured out :thumbs up

Great pics of your great subjects :cloud9:

TeriM
December 31st, 2007, 03:18 AM
I love the sleeping pic, that is hilarious :laughing::lovestruck:.

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:51 AM
Love the pics and now that you've got the camera figured out.....we want MORE. :D

crazydays
January 3rd, 2008, 05:07 AM
Hey Clm- gorgeous photos. Excellent photography!! Bentley and Baxter are so handsome. Love it!:thumbs up

clm
January 3rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
Love the pics and now that you've got the camera figured out.....we want MORE. :D

Well now that my computer at home is on the fritz, I can take all the pictures I want, I just can't upload them. :laughing: I have a bad feeling that the hard drive is about to die. I may have to load the software on Hubby's computer upstairs so I can at least put the pictures on there until mine is fixed.
Oh, and the coffee maker is deciding to die now too....that appears to be another Christmas tradition for me, to have to replace the coffee maker every couple of years. :frustrated:

SARAH
January 3rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Kees'es are so cute and so darned soft and cuddly! I knew someone in Dubai who had 2, never saw one before (or since for that matter) and they were just adorable!

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
The boys are getting handsomer and handsomer! :lovestruck: I love that Bentley profile! I hope you had the time to load the software and pics on hubby's machine. Would be a shame to miss any! :D

I feel your pain about the coffee maker--our 40-yr-old percolator :rip: just succumbed to our extremely acidic water and sprang a bunch of leaks! :eek: It was a horrible few days until we could get into town for a new one! :eek: But we're much better now that we have coffee again! :p