Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

Gypsyjewel
December 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM
:dog:Hello everyone! My name is Farah and I am obviously new, hence the reason I am saying hello! I am co-owner and director of The Cornhill Kennel Company of where I now live in Braymer, MO. I just moved here from KY. with my three children. But I am originally from Detroit, MI. Big change huh?!

I love all animals. I'm a big cat fan and am learning about the dogs as my fiance' is educating me on the dogs here...we have 19 English Red and Bluetick Coonhounds and a couple of English Walkers...oh and, one Rat Terrier that showed up here about a month ago that hasn't left! They all have some wild personalities let me tell ya! We have 7 twelve month old puppies on the ground right now and they're so cute! They follow us whenever we go coonhuntin' all they way down the creek for miles! It's amazing. And we have one Bluetick female....Bueford (Lace)...who is 15 years old. She was the last one the other night to tree a coon!

So that's a little about me. I was glad to find this site. Somewhere to see other animal lovers and what's goin on in the world!

Ciao,
Gypsyjewel

SARAH
December 28th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hi there,

poor racoons, being chased like that. I always call my dogs inside when I see the racoons in the garden. Especially when they came the whole family, a parent in front, three little ones and a parent bringing up the rear :angel: too cute.

Have any pics?