Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ok, new at this! Nice to meet ya'll!

lesleyalabama
December 28th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Not sure what to say here but I have a question about my 8yr old cat and thought ya'll might be able to help me.

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Welcome to pets.ca

we all love pics here - let me be the 1st to nag for pics :laughing:, so if you have some you can check out the photo forum for tips to post

If the question about your kitty is health related you can post the question in the pet health forum to get the most reponses

If it's a general question we have the general forum

We also have a behaviour/training forum and a food forum for those kinds of questions ;)

lesleyalabama
December 28th, 2007, 03:14 AM
as soon as i figure out how to send pics, i will! k? Now, Where should i go for health questions?

lesleyalabama
December 28th, 2007, 03:18 AM
I think I'm gonna like this. Thanks so much for the quick info!

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2007, 03:22 AM
This is the location for the pet health forum, you can read through other threads to see if anything helps you, or just post your own new thread - that's the best way to get more reponses

If those who are on now can't help there will be others later who may be able to

http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9 you can also click on the "Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - pets.ca" line on top of the blue navigation bar to quickly get to the main forum page

lesleyalabama
December 28th, 2007, 03:31 AM
My cat has been freaking out for about 5 weeks! (hiding in windows, under beds, in closets, etc..) and I just now noticed she's lost a canine tooth! OUCH! *#*# Holiday's, nobody's working. What do I need to do? Please help!

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the board, lesleyalabama! We'll definitely need pictures. :D

Were you able to get your cat into a vet to have a look at the tooth? :fingerscr

lesleyalabama
December 28th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Not yet. Finally got a vet who's not on vacation! 12:30 today! Thanks!