Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas Day Pics

clm
December 27th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Been so dark and dismal since I got the new camera so I haven't taken many pics yet. Here's a couple of the boys from Christmas day.

Cindy

wdawson
December 27th, 2007, 07:57 PM
oooh very cute:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 27th, 2007, 08:04 PM
They look like fluffy clouds ! :cloud9: what's that in his mouth ? Looks like an orange peel :p

clm
December 27th, 2007, 08:33 PM
They look like fluffy clouds ! :cloud9: what's that in his mouth ? Looks like an orange peel :p

It's what's left of a pork roll. I buy them at Costco. The pups love to gnaw on them, but they really like them after they've been out in the cold for a day. :laughing:

Cindy

breeze
December 27th, 2007, 08:35 PM
beautiful fluffy doggies go got there!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

what is pork roll?? is it a pork roast?? and that is what is around the roast??

clm
December 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM
beautiful fluffy doggies go got there!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

what is pork roll?? is it a pork roast?? and that is what is around the roast??

Pork rolls are pork hide rolled up into a chew treat for dogs. Costco sells them by the bag in the pet section. I give one to each of the puppies every other day or so. They gnaw on them for hours.

Frenchy
December 27th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I never saw these at my Costco. :sad: They only have the chicken strips.

breeze
December 27th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I will look for them tomorrow cause I am going there..thanks....
I'm always looking for different treats for Bree..

clm
December 27th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I'm terrible at trying to remember how much things cost, but these were not expensive and you get a lot of them in a bag.

clm
December 27th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I never saw these at my Costco. :sad: They only have the chicken strips.

My Costco was out of these for a while, but they've got them back in stock now, before I ran out of the first bag. I picked up another bag today.

Smiley14
December 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
AHH!! So cute!!! :lovestruck: And I've never heard of the pork rolls before either, so I'll have to check them out! :thumbs up Thanks!!! :)

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2007, 10:06 PM
They're growing up into such handsome boys, Cindy! :lovestruck: Bentley looks like he'd rather be enjoying Baxter's pork roll! :D

How do you like your new camera? Is it difficult to operate?

rainbow
December 28th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Beautiful pics of your gorgeous boys. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2007, 01:54 AM
I just wanna give them big squishey hugs :2huggers: :lovestruck: little bears :D

chico2
December 28th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Awww clm,they look like adorable little fluff-balls:lovestruck:

brandynva
December 28th, 2007, 09:15 AM
They are so cute! They do look like squishy little balls. Is it hard to keep them groomed? Sweet pictures. :cloud9:

rebelknight
December 28th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I love those pics. keep them coming!

Happy Cat Place (http://www.catzrfun.com/)

Lukka'sma
December 28th, 2007, 11:00 AM
I'm a sucker for those black faces:laughing::laughing:
Adorable

ancientgirl
December 28th, 2007, 11:38 AM
My goodness, they are just beautiful! So fluffy and happy! I love the black faces too, and the silver of their coats.

marko
December 28th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Wow you have some stunningly beautiful doogers clm! :lovestruck:

clm
December 28th, 2007, 05:57 PM
They're growing up into such handsome boys, Cindy! :lovestruck: Bentley looks like he'd rather be enjoying Baxter's pork roll! :D

How do you like your new camera? Is it difficult to operate?

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Hazel, yes Bentley always looks serious when I try to take his picture. He's the thoughtful one. He always seems to be thinking. Baxter on the otherhand is always smiling, but he's smart enough to run to the fence barking, making Bentley drop the porkroll and then Baxter runs back and snags the prize while Bentley is still at the fence wondering where the thing is that Baxter was barking at. :laughing:

The camera (this new one is a Panasonic), is much easier to operate than the Fuji I have. The Fuji is an amazing camera, but it's the most complex camera I've ever had to operate, film or digital. I have an olympus digital too, and it's a great camera, but this Panasonic is really easy for both auto and manual shots. I just wish I'd get a lighter day to play with it some more outside.

Cindy

breeze
December 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM
My Costco was out of these for a while, but they've got them back in stock now, before I ran out of the first bag. I picked up another bag today.

no pork ones just chicken :sad::sad:

clm
December 28th, 2007, 08:16 PM
no pork ones just chicken :sad::sad:

That's too bad, the pups really enjoy them. Hopefullly you'll get them there soon.

breeze
December 28th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I bought something different but not at costco, bree loved it but she was only alowed it for a short period of time so that I can find out if she can stomach it.... it's a bone but smoked it's beef not pork..... so far so good.
but I will keep an eye out for the pork rolls..