Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What I learned from Pets.ca....

Purpledomino
December 27th, 2007, 02:26 PM
There are a few things I learned while reading and posting on Pets.ca that I didn't know before.....

I now know without question what the perfect dog poop "should" look like. (I have seen the pictures!)

I found out that there are people out there like me that think more dogs equal more love.

I know how to spell DIARREAH...and am confident enough to use caps while doing it.

I found out that the best dog food companies do not spend their money on expensive advertising, instead they put their money into the actual bag.

I learned to appreciate excellent advice from posters who have been there and done that... just wanting to help. Priceless.

I learned restraint while reading posts of ill-informed people wanting to breed their dogs/give them away/avoid vet bills etc. I also learned deep breathing techniques here.

I learned that I am not alone in thinking my animals are my family.

Did I mention that I can spell diarreah? :D

breeze
December 27th, 2007, 02:31 PM
love it!!!

I still have problem spelling diarreah :D I think I always will :laughing:

and I especialy like the one about deep breathing :laughing:

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Kristin7
December 27th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Too funny, I just spelled it wrong in another thread! :o Too bad I didn't read this first, thanks!

sugarcatmom
December 27th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I know how to spell DIARREAH...and am confident enough to use caps while doing it.

Actually, isn't it spelled diarrhea? Or, alternatively, the British spelling of diarrhoea.

Kristin7
December 27th, 2007, 02:54 PM
That's how i spelled it in the other thread but wasn't sure, it didn't look quite right. :shrug:

want4rain
December 27th, 2007, 03:03 PM
google says its "DIARRHEA"! all hail google!!

-ash

Lukka'sma
December 27th, 2007, 03:33 PM
I hope you also learned that Purpledomino has a special place in the hearts of all pets.ca members.
Although you have been here for a year, sometimes newer members feel like they have been over looked, it happened in the introduction thread just a week or two ago.

Purpledomino
December 27th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Holy crap.........(no pun intended) So I didn't learn how to spell diarreah, or diarrhea from this site. I checked my Websters dictionary...and Want4rain you are correct!

I think in the future I will refer to it as the runs, the trots....or anything butt (no pun intended). :eek:

Purpledomino
December 27th, 2007, 05:50 PM
I hope you also learned that Purpledomino has a special place in the hearts of all pets.ca members.
Although you have been here for a year, sometimes newer members feel like they have been over looked, it happened in the introduction thread just a week or two ago.

awwwwww.....ty. :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Holy crap.........(no pun intended) So I didn't learn how to spell diarreah, or diarrhea from this site. I checked my Websters dictionary...and Want4rain you are correct!

I think in the future I will refer to it as the runs, the trots....or anything butt (no pun intended). :eek:

:laughing: You crack me up, Purpledomino! I'm wiping tears of laughter off my face...with toilet paper, of course. :D You can spell diarrhea any way you want...or use any synonym...and we'll still all understand you (and feel your pain! :p)

You fit right in :thumbs up It's a pleasure to have you here. :grouphug:

Now then, where did you see a picture of the perfect poop? :D I'd kinda like to see that! :o

Frenchy
December 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
ahhh , another thread that turns into poop / diarea conversation (hey , I'm french , I can write it like I want too , it's still the same , gross , slimy poop :laughing:)

only on pets.ca folks :laughing:

http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/9.gif

StumpsMom
December 27th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks for that Purple...now I know what I have to look forward to!

Frenchy
December 28th, 2007, 11:51 AM
How about putting some pressure on Purpledomino to post pictures of her Great Dane ? :D

Who's with me ? :evil:

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I'll second that motion to pressure! :D