Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from North Carolina

catwoman30
December 27th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Hi-I'm Sandra.Really happy to find this site-I have 8 kitties:Barnabus-13,Wilma-14,Oscar and Hoochie-10,Boogie and Buddy-3,Topsy-7 and Bobby-7 as well.Glad to find a community of pet lovers and look forward to being 'part of the family'.:D

brandynva
December 27th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Hi Sandra! Welcome to the board! It's great to see someone on here from my neck of the woods. :thumbs up Where in NC are you? I am near Roanoke, VA. We would love to see pictures of your kitties! We are owned by two dogs, Roscoe and Sadie and kitty named King Henry the 8th, but we call him Otis. Looking forward to hearing more from ya! :grouphug:

want4rain
December 27th, 2007, 03:19 PM
welcome fellow North Carolinian! seems like there are a few of us here to remind these Canadians there ARE really warmer places around!

we are in the RTP area. you?

-ashley

catwoman30
December 27th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Hi there-I'm in Greenville!I will certainly be posting pics of my kids-thank you for the warm welcome!

pbpatti
December 27th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Welcome from one of those Canadians who lives in the cold:crazy:, actually it is nice and warm here today.

Dandra looking forward to some pic's also. Hop you enjoy this site as much as I do.

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Hi, catwoman! Welcome to the board!

Looking forward to meeting your fur babies...I'm :fingerscr that my dial-up connection is fast enough to download the pics when I find them!

(Hey, W4R, it's pretty cold here and we aren't even in Canada! :eek: :laughing: But that's okay--we're having too much fun in the snow to worry about geography this week. :p)

clm
December 27th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Southern kitties :lovestruck: Can't wait to see some pics. Welcome!

Cindy

dmc123
December 28th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Welcome to you from another NC resident...

Diane

14+kitties
December 28th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Hi catwoman. Welcome from a fellow feline lover. I hope you enjoy your stay. We are for the most part a friendly bunch. ;)
I would love to see pics of your gang. Kitties, gotta love 'em!! :cloud9:

SARAH
December 28th, 2007, 06:44 PM
For the most part? We're all friendly, just some are a little grumpy on occasion and some are totally :crazy: and others a little too serious ... and there are those who forget to post pics ... but other than that ... oh yes, we have one who's vanished too! Diversity is good.

Welcome :laughing:

14+kitties
December 28th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Geezzz Sarah.......where do I get placed on that list?????????
:crazy:
or
:mad: (grumpy)
or
too serious for me own good? :)
or
........ skidaddle...................
Now shhhhhh before we scare her away. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

StumpsMom
December 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Hi Sandra, nice to meet you :crazy:

SARAH
December 28th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Geezzz Sarah.......where do I get placed on that list?????????
:crazy:
or
:mad: (grumpy)
or
too serious for me own good? :)
or
........ skidaddle...................
Now shhhhhh before we scare her away. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:crazy::crazy: in a great way :laughing:

rainbow
December 29th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up .....looking forward to pics of all your kitties. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

CearaQC
December 29th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Welcome!

Any pictures?

I've been to Greenville before on a business trip many years ago. Confusing area! lol Was sent to a hotel that had mini-kitchens in each room, and when I followed directions, I was told that I was sent to the wrong one and that there were two of the same name, but on a different stretch of highway. What an ordeal. :laughing:

But it's a nice area nonetheless.