Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

P&B's Christmas pics (They're not spoiled, nope not at all!)

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Petey and Belle's first Christmas together. :) We drove up to my parent's house for the weekend and came back home last night. They are exhausted and have been sleeping all day today! :)

Homemade Dog cookies with their breakfast. :) These were a present from my dog walker. :) Petey and Belle then eagerly await their presents by the tree. :)

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:28 PM
The stockings! Petey sniffs his while my Mom holds Belle's in the background. ;) They were full of toys and treats. :)

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Belle wasn't as excited about her doggles in her stocking though. LOL! Petey got a blue pair as well. ;) (And no, I wouldn't actually make them wear these things, I just couldn't resist getting them for pics when I saw them. I need to find a way to get a pic of both of them in their pink and blue doggles on a sunny day, LOL!)

SARAH
December 26th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Cute! And with the dog's pic on the stocking too! Nah, they're not spoiled, not at all (yeah, right) :laughing:

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:31 PM
My sister made this beautiful fleece harness for Belle. I love it!!! :D

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Belle says, "I didn't do it!" :laughing:

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Cute! And with the dog's pic on the stocking too! Nah, they're not spoiled, not at all (yeah, right) :laughing:

We're not done yet! :o :laughing:

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Petey and Helmet (sister's fiance's dog) eagerly wait for more dog cookies with frosting this time!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Testing out their new Chilly Dog coats!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Warming up in their new heated bed after a very long day!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:35 PM
And Belle gives Santa a final hug. ;)

CearaQC
December 26th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Nope, clearly not spoiled.

:laughing:

Great pics...looks like they had fun!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Okay, now I'm done. :laughing: :o (My Dad says I need to get some real kids, I tell him I already have three! LOL!) Billy was at my house being taken care of by my petsitter. She gave him lots of KFC chicken and his new catnip toys to play with for me. He was very happy for me to be home last night though! He purred next to me in bed all night long. :lovestruck:

jiorji
December 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's so cute!!!

they both look like .....they don't think they're spoled and are confident they deserve EVERY gift.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Belle says, "I didn't do it!" :laughing:

"heated bed"?!? :eek: Nope, not spoiled one bit! :thumbs up :D

Great pictures, Smiley. :D They look like just the absolute best of friends.

Does Belle have trouble keeping up with her Hero, Petey, in the deep snow?

luckypenny
December 26th, 2007, 11:43 PM

:eek: :laughing: :laughing:

I love it!!!

Spoiled doggies for sure! Nothing wrong with that :D, I'm sure they'll agree!

Fantastic pics Smiley14.

...My Dad says I need to get some real kids...

Mine just yells angrily in his heavy European accent, "ARE YOU CRRRRAZY?" :laughing: Yup :laughing: .

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Nope, clearly not spoiled.

Great pics...looks like they had fun!

I think they exhausted themselves! They've been lazing around all day today and not being their usual hyper selves. LOL!

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:46 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's so cute!!!

they both look like .....they don't think they're spoled and are confident they deserve EVERY gift.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like to say spoiled in love, but not spoiled in attitude. ;)

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Oops, sorry about that. Had a hiccup with my computer and it posted the same thing three times!

I found the heated bed on sale at Petco. :laughing: They LOVE the thing! It maintains a cozy 72 degrees which they just can't get enough of apparently. They've been laying around in the thing ALL day! LOL! It feels cool to the touch, but when you press down on it, you can feel the warmth. It's awesome! :)

rainbow
December 26th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Great pics and I agree with the heated bed comments......not spoiled at all. :D

I love the fleece harness your sister made. :thumbs up

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:54 PM

"heated bed"?!? :eek: Nope, not spoiled one bit! :thumbs up :D

Great pictures, Smiley. :D They look like just the absolute best of friends.

Does Belle have trouble keeping up with her Hero, Petey, in the deep snow?

They get along SO well! I"ve been incredibly lucky. I still can't figure out why the rescue told me that Petey should be an only dog. I was so nervous about adding a second dog, but took the leap after testing him as much as possible with other dogs in the house and he has done GREAT with her. And Belle still totally worships the ground he walks on, LOL! She's always right at his heels, even in the deep snow. :laughing:

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Great pics and I agree with the heated bed comments......not spoiled at all. :D

I love the fleece harness your sister made. :thumbs up

Nope, not at all. ;)

LOL! I know I went way overboard this year, but I had fun. :D And I'll let my sister know that about her harness! I LOVE it! I can't believe how well it turned out and how well it fits! I love that vest style of puppia harnesses, but they are so expensive to buy. A solid colored one runs around $20-25 and the patterned ones can be up to $45-50 each. :eek: My sister made this one for $7. :thumbs up I had given her one of Belle's puppia harnesses to use a pattern. :)

Smiley14
December 26th, 2007, 11:59 PM
:eek: :laughing: :laughing:

Mine just yells angrily in his heavy European accent, "ARE YOU CRRRRAZY?" :laughing: Yup :laughing: .

LOL! I get the big groan and eye roll all the time. :laughing:

rainbow
December 27th, 2007, 12:23 AM
LOL! I know I went way overboard this year, but I had fun. :D And I'll let my sister know that about her harness! I LOVE it! I can't believe how well it turned out and how well it fits! I love that vest style of puppia harnesses, but they are so expensive to buy. A solid colored one runs around $20-25 and the patterned ones can be up to $45-50 each. :eek: My sister made this one for $7. :thumbs up I had given her one of Belle's puppia harnesses to use a pattern. :)

I think she could start her own business if she wanted to. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 27th, 2007, 12:24 AM
I found the heated bed on sale at Petco. :laughing: They LOVE the thing! It maintains a cozy 72 degrees which they just can't get enough of apparently. They've been laying around in the thing ALL day! LOL! It feels cool to the touch, but when you press down on it, you can feel the warmth. It's awesome! :)

http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif I would loved to have had one of those for :rip: :dog: Cally he always go soooooo cold in winter

Fantabulous pics :thumbs up

TeriM
December 27th, 2007, 02:59 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like to say spoiled in love, but not spoiled in attitude. ;)

Awww, that is such a mommy thing to say :D. Great pics, they look like they had a wonderful Christmas :cloud9:.

JanM
December 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM
It sure is a treat to look at pictures where the doggies aren't spoiled - at all :laughing::laughing:

Nice bed too - Amber and Bobby both want one now..

brandynva
December 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Those are great pictures! Your furkids look so happy and content. :cloud9: Mine are jealous and want a heated bed too! :D

Smiley14
December 27th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks guys!!!! They actually moved their butts off the bed today to run around and play like normal. But they still went back to the bed with their toys quite a bit. LOL! :laughing:

wdawson
December 27th, 2007, 07:57 PM
those where great.....spoiled :rolleyes: nah.....looks like they had a great day.

Frenchy
December 27th, 2007, 09:10 PM

That one is too cute ! Belle is wispering in Petey's ear ; I love you big brother :2huggers:

I think it's so nice of your family to think of the dogs , buying them stockings and making them clothes. :cloud9:

Smiley14
December 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM
That one is too cute ! Belle is wispering in Petey's ear ; I love you big brother :2huggers:

I think it's so nice of your family to think of the dogs , buying them stockings and making them clothes. :cloud9:

Thanks Frenchy! They're not as big of dog lovers as I am, but they know how much they mean to me. :)