look dad i caught him:D

if i eat his feet he can't get away:laughing:

what :eek: there's two....there worse than rabbits at multiplying:laughing:

Frenchy
December 26th, 2007, 02:04 PM
ahhh Maggie had a good Cuz for x-mas ? :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2007, 02:06 PM
And she knows which one is hers--the GOOD Cuz, of course, since she's such an :angel:

What a mouthful it is, though! :D Too cute... :lovestruck:

breeze
December 26th, 2007, 02:17 PM
she is to cute!!! the red one she will have to carry it by the feet cause it's to big for her mouth :laughing::laughing:

has she found out that is squeeks yet????

wdawson
December 26th, 2007, 03:05 PM
she is to cute!!! the red one she will have to carry it by the feet cause it's to big for her mouth :laughing::laughing:

has she found out that is squeeks yet????

oh you bet.....goal in life.....desqueek:laughing:

breeze
December 26th, 2007, 03:07 PM
If mike hears anything that squeeks he will "{kill}" so I end up desqueeking it, or let Bree have it when he is not home :laughing::laughing:

wdawson
December 26th, 2007, 03:14 PM
If mike hears anything that squeeks he will "{kill}" so I end up desqueeking it, or let Bree have it when he is not home :laughing::laughing:

:laughing:....

brandynva
December 26th, 2007, 04:03 PM
She is adorable! I love her little bum. :lovestruck: hehe She looks like she is full of personality though.

want4rain
December 26th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Mister got one for Christmas too!! i *love love love* the oink of those things! it took me stepping on it to show him it made noise and now he runs all over the place with it squeaking its last dying squeak. :) thankfully the little evil devil horns are just a bit too slippery to pull off. im sure he will get it one day.

-ashley

growler~GateKeeper
December 26th, 2007, 10:52 PM
hmmm...something's missing from that last pic.....little green good cuz for Maggie......big red :evil: cuz for B.......:eek::yell: where's the cuz for george???? :frustrated:

rainbow
December 26th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I just love that last pic of Maggie. :lovestruck:

TeriM
December 27th, 2007, 01:24 AM
I love that pic with her trying to decide which cuz to grab :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
December 28th, 2007, 01:19 AM
:laughing: or how to get BOTH :laughing: