wdawson
December 25th, 2007, 08:16 PM
here are some pics from today.

wdawson
December 25th, 2007, 08:18 PM
and the last for tonight.

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Awwww... Santa Paws has just come down the chimney, where he is met by the Mighty Maggie demanding her presents! :D :lovestruck:

They are just so darn cute together!

And I love Maggie's striped sweater! Very stylish! :thumbs up

SARAH
December 25th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Yes, I like Maggie's sweater too, if the stripes went length-wise, I'd want one too :)

Cute "santa paws" :D

jiorji
December 25th, 2007, 10:12 PM
hahah i love that second picture of Bea. LOL i think he's repressing his happyness

Frenchy
December 25th, 2007, 11:37 PM
omg poor Beathoven :sad:

:laughing:

breeze
December 26th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I love the picture of maggie trying to get the hat off of Beathoven

I can see her saying with her mouth full,
" I'm trying Beathoven, but it stuck!! .....maggie taking a break then trying again, hold still while I try again"

:laughing::D

ancientgirl
December 26th, 2007, 01:43 PM
OMG Santa puppies. They're adorable!

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2007, 02:34 PM
That second shot of Maggie (the one in the sunbeam) is really quite stunning, dubyaD! You oughtta get that blown up and framed...

wdawson
December 26th, 2007, 03:08 PM
That second shot of Maggie (the one in the sunbeam) is really quite stunning, dubyaD! You oughtta get that blown up and framed...

:laughing:...its lens flare from the flash....pic was taken under a table:rolleyes:.....glad you got in the pic thread though:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2007, 07:51 PM
:laughing:...its lens flare from the flash....pic was taken under a table:rolleyes:.....glad you got in the pic thread though:thumbs up

Well, it looks like a sunbeam! :D

Yep, this morning your picture threads were the only ones I could get into! You must have the magic touch. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
December 26th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Love the last pic Maggie found the purrfect tug - o - war toy :D most fun esp if she can't get it off B :laughing:

rainbow
December 26th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Poor Beethoven :grouphug: ....where did you get that hat? :D

TeriM
December 27th, 2007, 01:26 AM
:laughing: Is that a santa hat or a dunce cap on poor Beethoven :eek:. He better have got LOTS of cookies for that :lovestruck:. Maggie is very cute in her new sweater :cloud9:.

rainbow
December 27th, 2007, 01:30 AM
:laughing: Is that a santa hat or a dunce cap on poor Beethoven :eek:.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: