Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Orijen pricing

Mamakicia
December 23rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Peter from Orijen also mentioned that "While ORIJEN prices will increase in 2008 :cry:, it is our intention to keep our products affordable." (his quote, my crying smilie).

So maybe we all need to add cat food to our holiday shopping. :thumbs up

After Wigilia (our Christmas Eve tradition) here :ca:, we're actually driving down to spend Christmas/Boxing day with my husband's family in Seattle. :usa: Does anyone know if cat food is generally cheaper in the US? Realizing they may not have Orijen or Go!, I'm thinking about EVO, Serengeti, Taste of the Wild, or the new Solid Gold Indigo Moon. Don't know why it's not occured to me to check on cat food prices on one of our many trips down there. Also, can anyone recommend a good store in the Seattle area? All the Best Pet Care seems to look good online, but any input would be appreciated. :angel2:

Thanks...

clm
December 23rd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Serengeti is a lot more expensive than Orijen here. It would have to be half the price in the US to be the same price as Orijen.

Cindy

Mamakicia
December 25th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Thanks Cindy. Serengeti is only a little more expensive than Orijen here. Orijen is $45-48 per 15.4 lb bag. How much do you pay out in Ontario? Maybe I'll have to start asking my friends to bring back cat food with them when they fly out east for conferences... :thumbs up