Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

January 2008 Challenge - Pets making resolutions - Something new

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 03:21 AM
I just thought since next week is going to be so busy for everyone perhaps we should start thinking now.

Does everyone have snow now for "Pets in Snow" pics?

I just remembered that members down south won't have any snow. :o

We could do "Happy New Year" theme but what else can that cove except pets in party hats?

How about "Cuddling Pets"?

More suggestions please

Pets making resolutions

Pets "helping" with chores.

Pets and friends - could be human or furry.

Cuddling seems like a good Feb/Valentines challenge so we should wait.

You're right....cuddling is more for February.

But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again". :laughing:

You're right....cuddling is more for February.
But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again".

i like that :thumbs up....with a 5mth jack.......this should be easy:laughing:

But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again".

Or eating something healthy and exercising :thumbs up or "shovelling" snow for those who have that "commodity" looks like it's melting and raining away here :sad: after all the mess with the snow, now we're not going to have a white Christmas tomorrow

Oh yeah, eating healthy and exercising are good resolutions and would fit right in with the theme too. :thumbs up

Yup, just don't forget them on January 5th :laughing: :laughing:

looks like it's melting and raining away here :sad: after all the mess with the snow, now we're not going to have a white Christmas tomorrow

Sure we will, it's supposed to start flurrying tonight and continue on until Tuesday!

Phew, what a relief

but then it can all melt! ALL of it !!!

New Year... new beginnings.

Something new.

New trick, new pet outfits, outings to new places, or new friends.

:D

Hmm, I did all that October 5th 2006 ... moving to Canada from Norway/France

How about pets making resolutions - something new

That gives loads of leeway..:2cents:

(Posts were merged by admin)

breeze
December 26th, 2007, 04:05 PM
can someone tell me how to take a picture of a resolutions - something new

examples would be nice on this one....

wdawson
December 26th, 2007, 05:03 PM
example.....don't eat the cuz feet for the rest of the year:laughing:

marko
December 27th, 2007, 09:06 AM
The theme is still totally open...but my thought was that it could encompass both main suggestions from this thread.

The resolution aspect
-Or eating something healthy and exercising
-or "shovelling" snow
-That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again

and/or the new aspect

-New trick, new pet outfits, outings to new places, or new friends.

Smiley14
December 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Oh, great idea! Now I have to try to think of something to do! :laughing:

Smiley14
December 28th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Petey and Belle make known their resolution threats. :D

TeriM
December 31st, 2007, 02:38 AM
So I think pets making resolutions is the final decision?

Smiley, that pic is absolutely hilarious :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Smiley14
December 31st, 2007, 03:19 AM
Smiley, that pic is absolutely hilarious :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Thanks Teri!!! I've been waiting for someone to notice it, LOL! :) I realized after posting it though that I got ahead of myself and posted it before it was even Jan! Oops! :o :laughing:

marko
January 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
So instead of starting a new thread, I just retitled this one and merged some of the posts. So I'll assume we are all okay with Pets making resolutions - Something new!

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Petey and Belle are so cute in their hats, though, Smiley! I can't believe they don't like them! :laughing:

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Nelly's new year resolutions for 2008 : relax and enjoy being a dog (which she started in 2007 but is getting better and better at it) , and to forget about her past as a puppy mill dog.

Winston
January 1st, 2008, 12:37 PM
Frenchy! Gotta tell ya from that face she certainly has forgotten....she says it all with those eyes!

Cindy

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 12:41 PM
She does love her couch :laughing: she's only still gets scared of things sometimes ... like if I carry boxes or big items in my arms , she rans away , nut other than that , she seems pretty comfy here :p she has even started to "talk" the past few days and told me to get up from bed to let her out this morning !

wdawson
January 1st, 2008, 12:47 PM
:cloud9: comfy nelly

jiorji
January 1st, 2008, 01:36 PM
resolutions

we WON'T jump up on the table
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture580.jpg

Twiggy's resolution: "I'll finally figure out where this water comes from and where it goes. The MYSTERY!!":eek:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture530.jpg

Peanut's resolution: "i will put away my clothes and keep my room clean":rolleyes:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture547.jpg

:laughing::laughing:

Winston
January 1st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Frenchy! Is there anything happening with Nelly's case? I am sure there is no rush but just wondered?

Cindy

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM
I think Nelly is a Frenchy-dog, for good!

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM
We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy! Honest! But you have to let us in faster next time!

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2008, 02:53 PM
Jiorji - Purrrfect :highfive: :laughing:

Frenchy - Nelly has got it made @ your house :cloud9:

Smiley - I love how Belle's looking up @ Petey to see what he's doing w/his hat :flirt:

Sarah - Love Sheba's fave in that pic so expressive :lovestruck:

Wayne - Maggie's got a mouthful there & lovin' it :D

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 03:22 PM
Frenchy! Is there anything happening with Nelly's case? I am sure there is no rush but just wondered?

Cindy

Last I heard , next February , but they keep changing it so I'm not holding my breath. :shrug:

I think Nelly is a Frenchy-dog, for good!

For sure ! I had my doubts , got very discourage twice , it was pretty hard sometimes , and wanted to put her in another foster family , but I'm so glad I kept her ! She still has separation anxiety , might be like that all her life. But that's ok. She's not perfect , neither am I :D

Frenchy
January 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Peanut's resolution: "i will put away my clothes and keep my room clean":rolleyes:

Real nice Jiorji , putting the blame on poor Peanut :D
We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy!

Sheba :lovestruck:

jiorji
January 1st, 2008, 03:28 PM
Real nice Jiorji , putting the blame on poor Peanut :D

:laughing::laughing:

:o

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
Sheba :lovestruck:

She is cute in that picture :angel: but less so when she jumped up on the one couch in the house I want to keep free of dog hair so I can sit on it without looking like I slept with the dogs!! :frustrated:

breeze
January 1st, 2008, 05:39 PM
so this is what you mean by a new years resilutions.....
must think of an idea think think think

great resilution guys :thumbs up

SARAH
January 1st, 2008, 06:22 PM
We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy! Honest! But you have to let us in faster next time!

Actually, resolutions forgotten already ... the next time, they brought in more!!

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 01:08 AM
Smiley, that pic of Petey and Belle is too funny. :laughing:

Frenchy, Nelly just looks sssso comfy. :cloud9: She and Chase would make great bedmates. :D

Jiorji, good luck with Peanut and Twigggy's resolutions. :D

Sarah, I love the pic of Sheba. :lovestruck:

"Wilbur Lover"
January 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/Holyrowly/PC130005.jpg

roccoisus
January 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
oh my so cute all of the pictures Wilbur lover the puppy is so cute :lovestruck:

rainbow
January 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Wilbur = CUTENESS OVERLOAD :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 6th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Wilbur lover - wilbur is so cuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeee :lovestruck:

Has he gotten to see some snow yet?

BusterBoo
January 6th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Buster's New Years Resolution was to keep my chair warm and make sure my office is always ready when I want to be on the computer (which is WAY too often!!!!!) He has now decided that any chair I sit on, is HIS! :D

Frenchy
January 6th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Buster's New Years Resolution

I thought it was to learn how the computer works :D

SARAH
January 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Frenchy! Gotta tell ya from that face she certainly has forgotten....she says it all with those eyes!

Cindy

Say, what does she have to forget? I missed the appearance of Nelly on this board I think, what happened to her?

Byrd
January 6th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Say, what does she have to forget? I missed the appearance of Nelly on this board I think, what happened to her?

Nelly was rescued from a puppy mill.

Frenchy
January 6th, 2008, 06:47 PM

Here Sarah , is almost been a year now ...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=35475

rainbow
January 6th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Awww....Buster makes a cute little seat warmer. :lovestruck:

marko
January 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM
wdawson - way to set the example!
smiley14 - Hilarious shot. Love the hats!:highfive:
Frenchy - big doogers looking like they will have an easy time keeping their resolutions! :)
Jiorji - So pretty. Zig roams our place just as freely! - Love the tap water shot.:thumbs up
Sarah - very cute and funny:laughing:
"Wilbur Lover" - beautiful eyes in that cutey pupster!
Busterboo - That chair looks like it was ergonomically designed for Buster :D

still thinkin' how to annoy Ziglet this month :p

Frenchy
January 6th, 2008, 07:40 PM
still thinkin' how to annoy Ziglet this month :p

Please be kind and gentle :laughing: :cat:

marko
January 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Please be kind and gentle :laughing: :cat:

It's just the price he has to pay for having us as parents :evil: ...We'll still try to be kind though.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Rottielover
January 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Mommy, I vow to get over my fear of pulling..I will...I will

SARAH
January 6th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Here Sarah , is almost been a year now ...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=35475

Thanks :( what a sad story :cry: even if it did have a happy ending for these poor dogs .

Anyone know what happened to the "breeder"-bi:censored:tch?

And Hope, is she ok and adopted now?

These kinds of stories makes me :mad: and :sad: and so :frustrated:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Finally! A challenge our little :evil:s can easily live up to. The challenge that is, I'm not so sure about the resolutions.

Penny: "I promise I'll no longer sit by the stove looking pathetic while you're cooking Mom :sad:."

Lucky: "I promise to leave enough room for you on the the chair more often Mom. It'll be hard but I'll make a real big effort from now on" :laughing:.

Penny: "...and I promise to not disturb Dad anymore while he's trying to watch hockey" right, :rolleyes: :evil: .

Rottielover
January 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM
LP, I so see that...I really do......NOT, especially the food pathetic one. LOL

BusterBoo
January 6th, 2008, 09:12 PM
OK, so Buster had a party tonight....a small dinner party, but lots of food and drinks..... He behaved well and promised to cut back in the New Year! :sick:

(not to worry, not a drop of the drinks went into his tummy!!!)

luckypenny
January 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Ava: "I promise to start playing hard-to-get and have Lucky suck up to me for a change :lovestruck: ."

Penny: Too easy for this brat... "I promise to not prune the cedar hedges anymore :eek:..........and then run like hell when caught :o."

luckypenny
January 6th, 2008, 09:20 PM
:thumbs up BusterBoo! Too funny :laughing: .

growler~GateKeeper
January 7th, 2008, 12:39 AM
LP I love them all - esp Penny & the food, oh the :sad: look on her face just begs for a cookie :lovestruck::pawprint:

growler~GateKeeper
January 7th, 2008, 12:41 AM
RottieLover - great shot of Harley :thumbs up - def let us know how it works out

rainbow
January 7th, 2008, 02:40 AM
OK, so Buster had a party tonight....a small dinner party, but lots of food and drinks..... He behaved well and promised to cut back in the New Year! :sick:

(not to worry, not a drop of the drinks went into his tummy!!!)

Are you sure.....he looks a little tipsy in that chair pic. :laughing:

rainbow
January 7th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Rottielover, Harley looks like he's doing a pretty good job to me. :thumbs up

Luckypenny, :laughing::laughing:.....those pics are hilarious. :D Well, except for you and the hubby , of course. :o

I love Penny's pathetic look by the oven :D and the one of her skedaddling away when she got caught playing with the cedar hedge. :D And, the chair hog pics are really cute too. :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks :( what a sad story :cry: even if it did have a happy ending for these poor dogs .

Anyone know what happened to the "breeder"-bi:censored:tch?

And Hope, is she ok and adopted now?

These kinds of stories makes me :mad: and :sad: and so :frustrated:

I met Hope and her foster parents on the spca walk last September. Hope looked soooo good ! :thumbs up Unfortunatly , I wasn't able to talk with them for too long. Hope didn't like Nelly , and Nelly didn't like Hope or any of the Great danes we met :confused: she's getting too used to goldens :laughing:

The trial may be coming soon ....

Frenchy
January 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Penny: "I promise I'll no longer sit by the stove looking pathetic while you're cooking Mom :sad:."

But ... but .... that's abuse !!!! Poor Penny :sad: She can come and live at my place , there's never any food in the oven :laughing: (meaning I don't cook :p)

breeze
January 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM
these are good resolutions!!:thumbs up

Do you think that they will all keep to them??:laughing:

still can't figure out one, neither can Bree....:D

Ford Girl
January 8th, 2008, 03:22 PM
LP - those are such good pics, I cracked up reading them, I have a soft spot for Penny....OMG, such a cutie. :cloud9: Lucky and Ava don't knwo what they are missing...LOL!!!

breeze - you should do a fashion "faux-paw" for Bree since she has such great style...

Rottielover - can you get him to pull around the mawn mower or push a snow shovel? LOL!

BusterBoo - I think Buster has a problem. He need to go to DD (Doggie dryout) :laughing: :lovestruck:

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 03:37 PM
New Years Resolution: I'm never drinking again...I don't even know how I got in bed!!1

Ford Girl
January 8th, 2008, 04:28 PM
New Years Resolution: I'm never drinking again...I don't even know how I got in bed!!1

Honey - you need some Visine! LOL!

SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I met Hope and her foster parents on the spca walk last September. Hope looked soooo good ! :thumbs up Unfortunatly , I wasn't able to talk with them for too long. Hope didn't like Nelly , and Nelly didn't like Hope or any of the Great danes we met :confused: she's getting too used to goldens :laughing:

The trial may be coming soon ....

Maybe Nelly recognized Hope from the barn and got scared of going back to that horror. Could be why she's not happy with other Danes too :sad: poor little Nelly.

LP absolutely hilarious pics! actually, also of the "oh not again" look on hubby's face :D

amatazes I absolutely love that 007-coctail-dog pic ;)

rainbow
January 9th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Honey - you need some Visine! LOL!

Yeah....talk about bloodshot eyes. :laughing:

aslan
January 9th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Mommy we promise to share the furniture with Jenny

luckypenny
January 9th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Mommy we promise to share the furniture with Jenny

Leave it to the dogs to make room if none seems available on the furniture...even if it means on top of their humans :laughing: . Great photo aslan!

14+kitties
January 9th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Wheezer..........
I promise Mommy, I will keep on guarding our home forever. (Or until I fall off the door)

14+kitties
January 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM
:cloud9: Aslan.... gotta say... btdt with the doggies. Don't you just love it? :cloud9: :laughing::laughing:
LuckyPenny - the first pic reminded me so much of my Tasha :rip:. She had those hangdog eyes too. I love them! And what an econimical hedge trimmer. Works for her food. ;)
I love Buster in the chair. Looks just a weee tiny bit tipsy to me. :)

rainbow
January 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Aslan & 14+kitties, those are both awesome photos :thumbs up and, very cute fuzzbutts as well. :lovestruck:

breeze
January 14th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I thought long and hard about this one
and my resolution is to not have any cause I won't be able to keep them, with the energy I have..So no resolution for this girl.. lol lol lol

marko
January 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I apologize in advance for not commenting on the posts thus far....I will comment shortly...but so far the pix are.... So cute!

Here's Ziglet's resolution. He promises to eat more fruit...especially if it tastes like fish :D

14+kitties
January 14th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Breeze.. I love Bree!! Everytime I see her I love her more. And I love her resolution. So easy to keep. :cloud9:
And Marko....Ziglet is as cute as ever. Just love those eyes. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 06:41 PM
14+ love that pic of Wheezer - :eek: look @ that tail so poofy :cloud9:

Breeze aww Bree.....you're so sweet we won't hold you to anything :lovestruck:

Aslan very cute snugglies :D

Marko hehe fishy tasting fruits huh? Ziggy if you find some, Duffy would like to try it too ;)

rainbow
January 14th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Breeze, Bree is not only beautiful she's got brains as well. :cloud9: NO Resolutions.....smart girl !!! :thumbs up

Marko, ahhh....gorgeous Ziglet. :lovestruck: I think he could market those fruits as well. :D

Rottielover
January 14th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I promise to show my mommy I can be a great working doggie

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Harley you will do great :thumbs up

The_cats_mom
January 14th, 2008, 08:47 PM
how do i attach a picture?

rainbow
January 15th, 2008, 02:52 AM
I promise to show my mommy I can be a great working doggie

Harley is great no matter what he does. :lovestruck:

rainbow
January 15th, 2008, 02:53 AM
how do i attach a picture?

Click on reply, scroll down to "addional options", click on "manage attachments" and follow instructions to upload from pics your computer.

marko
January 15th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Strike my last comment I did comment on a few pics - phew...okay, okay, admin is losing it :whistle::whistle: move along :D

Rottielover - sweet pic - finally pulling for a good reason :D
Luckypenny - sweet shots - I love it when they purposefully put on the 'pathetic' face when they want something :laughing:
Busterboo - I love how in shot 3 Buster is crashed out on the chair from his hangover. :laugh:
Amatazes - very funny shot! well done!:highfive:
aslan - That's funny - they must love you so much - they are on top of you :eek:
14+kitties - uhhh your guard kitty looks scared - not the ferocious protector :) cutey shot though!
Breeze - should be the easiest resolution to keep thus far - what a cutey. hey there's a resolution she CAN keep. - To always look like a cutie!

Great work everyone - got more? :D

14+kitties
January 15th, 2008, 10:04 AM
[14+kitties - uhhh your guard kitty looks scared - not the ferocious protector :) cutey shot though!

Scared??? Nope :D He isn't too afraid of anything except that stupid thing I keep bringing out and holding up to my eye that flashes at them all the time. All 16 of them take turns trying to be the "king of the top of the door". It's hilarious to be out there feeding them and watching them "fight" over who gets top spot! :crazy:

roccoisus
January 17th, 2008, 10:54 AM
To find all lost things Older picture and she has been still really good at finding things under carpets bedspreads ect so I guess she has kept this resolution lol

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chickensrus/IM000318.jpg

breeze
January 17th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I love all these pictures and their new years resolution!!:thumbs up
Do you think they all can keep them?? I wonder:rolleyes::laughing::D

Ford Girl
January 17th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I promise to:

1. be nice to my brother all the time!
2. be there for my friends when they need me!
3. stay out of mom's garden!

I promise...I swear...why don't you belive me? Come on....I promise!!

breeze
January 17th, 2008, 04:06 PM
WD the feet are the bestest part!!

Smiley14 love the hats

Frenchy How can Nelly not be relaxed in your house

Jiorji did twiggy ever find out where the water goes??

Sarah you will just have to teach them how to shake rattle and roll

Wilbur adorible picture

Rottielover I love big strong doggies that aren't affraid to show what they can do

LP love the pathetic look, that face

Amatazes hope he did not drink and drive!!

Aslan they look soooo comfy

14+ beautiful picture

Marko those apples look sooo good, did ziggy eat any of them??

roccoius hope she found what she is looking for.. search and retrive

Fordgirl love the kissy picture

:thumbs up:lovestruck::cloud9::highfive::dog::cat::pawprin t:

growler~GateKeeper
January 18th, 2008, 12:58 AM
roccoisus very cute, so what's under there? :D

Ford Girl love the kissy pic too & the friends pic - we need to see more of Voo :lovestruck:

rainbow
January 18th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Roccoisus, that's cute.....are these things that she hides herself and looks for later? :D

FordGirl, I just love that kissy pic too. :cloud9:

roccoisus
January 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
growler: Nothing is under there she has always likes to be under things she goes under all the area carpets in our house plus bed spreads She makes us laugh all the time maybe that was her resolution lol

rainbow: Once in a while one of her hazel nuts (her favorite toy) will get under a rug desn't stay there long though lol

jiorji
January 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Jiorji did twiggy ever find out where the water goes??

not yet. But we're working on it :D:laughing:

clm
January 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Baxter promises to keep his nose cleaner. He swears to me he wasn't digging, but his nose is telling me something else.

clm
January 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Bentley promises to keep cleaner too, but his nose and fur tell me he wasn't just sitting around watching Baxter dig.

growler~GateKeeper
January 18th, 2008, 11:32 PM
growler: Nothing is under there she has always likes to be under things she goes under all the area carpets in our house plus bed spreads She makes us laugh all the time maybe that was her resolution lol

:laughing: My Duffy :cat: loves (& the other cats I've had too) going under bed spreads & blankets

CLM - very cute noses they are (dirty or not :laughing:)

growler~GateKeeper
January 18th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I Promise to NOT give you the red plaid fleece blanket back :p :D

roccoisus
January 20th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I Promise to NOT give you the red plaid fleece blanket back :p :D

My cats love there fleece blankets thats what they got for Christmas from Santa growler where in BC are you I am in the Okanagan

lol Baxters nose is so cute dirty or not lol:cloud9:

14+kitties
January 20th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Growler, I think you need to post many more pictures of your baby. I love that pic!

And Clm..... Bentley and Baxter can come get their noses dirty at my place any time they want.:cloud9:

Roccoisus - That pic is hilarious!! Love it!

Ford Girl - I need to take some lessons on how to get dogs and cats to get along. I love that Dazy/Pubert pic. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM
growler where in BC are you I am in the Okanagan

Burnaby :D

Growler, I think you need to post many more pictures of your baby. I love that pic!

Thanx! here's a few more :D

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46682

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46366

14+kitties
January 20th, 2008, 11:28 PM
:) Thanks for those pics!!!! I enjoyed looking at everyone single one of them. She is a beauty. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 20th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Hehe Thanks - I have posted more - you can click on my profile & find all threads by growler - there are more pics in there :D

roccoisus
January 22nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
I posted on the board a while back on how I was upset because after Rocco's accident the 2 couldn't even be in the same room so this is there resolution :lovestruck::cat:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chickensrus/IM000509.jpg

roccoisus
January 22nd, 2008, 02:02 PM
We promise to keep your chairs warm for you when you get up :laughing: who are we kidding we get up we lose our chairs
Rocco my chair
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chickensrus/IM000521.jpg
Asia daddys chair she's saying just try and get me off :laughing:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chickensrus/IM000516.jpg
When you try and get Asia off she goes into cute mode and rolls around lol
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chickensrus/IM000515.jpg

rainbow
January 22nd, 2008, 03:28 PM
growler, Duffy looks so comfy in the red plaid blanket :cloud9: ....don't you dare take it back. :D

clm, I love the dirty noses :lovestruck: and especially the innocent looks. :D

roccoisus, Rocco and Asia are almost touching bums. :thumbs up :D I can relate to the chair hogging pics too. I've tipped the chair slightly to make them jump off but they'll hang on to the side with their paws. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 22nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
roccoisus - nothing like a soft comfy blanket to get them together :lovestruck: & seat stealers :laughing: known all too well here too :D

pbpatti
January 24th, 2008, 10:37 PM
#1, no mom this is my chair not yours
#2 told you what is yours is minemine love the sun
#3 are you sure I don't fit in this chair still?

More to come on the never ending my chair your chair:lovestruck:

pbpatti
January 24th, 2008, 10:41 PM
#4 thanks for the head rest, need another snooze
#5 what a tough day
#6 ok ok ok I will sleep on MY BED not your chairs

pbp yippee did it did it. thanks to breeze's help....:angel::thumbs uppbp

growler~GateKeeper
January 25th, 2008, 12:03 AM
great job Patti :thumbs up now we expect to see more of Sasha ;)

Frenchy
January 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM
ahhh Sasha is gorgeous ! :lovestruck: And she seems so well behave sitting at the kitchen table :angel: good girl Sasha :dog:

jiorji
January 25th, 2008, 10:26 PM
i found it!!

:eek: sasha..A CHOCCIE lab!!! *faints*:cloud9: I love choccie labs :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
January 25th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Oh, Sasha beautiful!! :cloud9: Oh, I am a sucker for labs...absolute give-all-the-cookies-in-the-world sucker....I can't resist them. :angel: (which is why we don't have one!!!:laughing:)

14+kitties
January 25th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Sasha is one beautiful dog! I saw her the other night but my comp wouldn't co operate when I went to leave a post about her. Such a pretty, well behaved baby. :cloud9:

rainbow
January 25th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Sasha is gorgeous. :lovestruck: She can come and sit in my chairs anytime. :D

breeze
January 26th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Clm arn't you glad it was only their nose that got dirty??

GrowlerDuffy you tell mom that I said you can keep the blanket only if she post more picture of you..

Patti beautiful Sasha, you look sooo comfy in the chairs..

Winston
January 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Winston promising to not chew the feet off his CUZ and promising Mommy he will stay out of her garden!

Pbpati your Sasha has alot of the same looks as my boy! Shes gorgeous! but I bet she is a devil! something to do with Choc Labs!

Cindy

14+kitties
January 26th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Winston - such a beauty!!!!!!! And having lots of fun not getting into mommy's garden. :D

rainbow
January 26th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Ahhh, handsome Winston. :lovestruck: And, I love the pic on his back with his feet in the air. :D

Does the Cuz still have it's feet? The feet don't last long at our house so yesterday I bought the Other Cuz with the stumpy feet. So far, so good. :fingerscr

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM
woohoo ! 2 different chocolate labs on one page :cloud9:, huummmm , double chocolate cake http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/3.gif

Frenchy
January 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Asia daddys chair she's saying just try and get me off :laughing:

:laughing: kung fu kitty :D too cute :lovestruck:

pbpatti
January 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Winston promising to not chew the feet off his CUZ and promising Mommy he will stay out of her garden!

Pbpati your Sasha has alot of the same looks as my boy! Shes gorgeous! but I bet she is a devil! something to do with Choc Labs!

Cindy

oh yeh, she can be :evil::angel::crazy:especially in the water pbp

BAILEYSMUDGE
January 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I don't know... does my butt look too big???

krdahmer
January 31st, 2008, 06:20 PM
1st... Buddy: I will let mom read Pets.ca first.
2nd... Fagan: I will find out what she keeps in this thing. And why it makes noise at night.
3rd... We WILL catch a squirrel!

:D

phoozles
January 31st, 2008, 06:33 PM
All beautiful submissions! And great resolutions that have probably already been broken! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 1st, 2008, 12:19 AM
krdahmer very cute :lovestruck: pic #3 looks like Asker is talking over strategy with Smoke (it is Smoke right?:o) :cloud9:

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 02:28 AM
BaileySmudge, cute pic ....were they watching birds out the window? :D

krdahmer, hee hee.....Buddy is as addicted as you are. :D

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 03:23 AM
I know you guys have already started the February Challenge but I just picked up these pics today. :D And, I still have 20 minutes left in January by my time anyway. :p One of these days I'm going to get a digicam. :o

This is Logan and Chase promising not to destroy their Cuz ....

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Oooops....I was 23 minutes late. :o That's because I had a :censored: of a time trying to resize and in the middle of it Chase decided he had to go out for a pee. :rolleyes:

krdahmer
February 1st, 2008, 08:05 AM
krdahmer very cute :lovestruck: pic #3 looks like Asker is talking over strategy with Smoke (it is Smoke right?:o) :cloud9:

Nope Windy... Smoke's back is darker. Smoke would never sit that close to Buddy either!! :rolleyes::laughing:

krdahmer, hee hee.....Buddy is as addicted as you are. :D

LOL... ya him and Windy always have to be between me and the puter. You should see him watch AFV... the whole hour, right in front of the 61" tv! :o Every once in a while that Tom Bergeron gets a good slap...:laughing:

Don't worry Rainbow those were worth the wait!:lovestruck: I bet those Cuz's didn't stand a chance!!! :D

breeze
February 1st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Rianbow.. I love seeing chase and logan.. let me know if they keep their resolutions :D cause then they can tell Bree their secret..:D

Please post more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

What you got planned for feb challange?? hummmmmmmmmmmm

Frenchy
February 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM
krdahmer , the gang butt shot is too cute :p

Rainbow , take the Cuz away from them , we can't see their faces :yell: :D

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
Don't worry Rainbow those were worth the wait!:lovestruck: I bet those Cuz's didn't stand a chance!!! :D

Actually they are only footless now. :thumbs up And only one of them has the sqeaker left. :D

What you got planned for feb challange?? hummmmmmmmmmmm

Well Chase and Logan don't sleep next to each other cuz all they want to do is play fight. :rolleyes: So the cats don't sleep near them for that reason. :o

The cats will sleep next to one another and definitely don't cuddle. I do have one picture of them touching but I already posted it. :o

And, I still have to go buy another disposable camera, use up all the film, take it into town to get it developed and then go pick it up :frustrated: so by that time February will be over. :laughing:

rainbow
February 1st, 2008, 04:59 PM
Rainbow , take the Cuz away from them , we can't see their faces :yell: :D

I got a few more pics ..... I'll start a new thread later. :D

downloader
February 3rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Harrytruman/DSC_0230.jpg
Ashley and Truman are working on it.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Harrytruman/DSC_0228.jpg
well it didn't last long

www.bluewhippet.net