Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe's first day in the snow

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 08:34 PM
We are having a great time here! We cleared about 5 feet of snow from the driveway and decks when we arrived and played with Chloe in the snow She had soooo much fun, running, catching snowballs, rolling around...:cloud9::cloud9: I hope you enjoy the pictures...

First one is the car ride up

Second is her climbing up the snowbank, and the third is just looking cute in the snow :lovestruck:

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
More, they will keep coming until you tell me to stop!

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
These are a some of my favorites, she looks sooo grown up!

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
The last one was her catching snowballs, she had so much fun, and so did we!

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
I love to roll in the snow...

I am pooped from playing so long, it's time for a nap :sleepy:

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

What a cutey! She looks like such a good traveler, too! Just sitting there calmly with her chew. :D

Chloe and snow obviously go together! :cloud9: I love the ear action shot and the snowy face!! :D

clm
December 22nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
She gets cuter every time I see her. I wish my two would travel as well in the car.

Cindy

luckypenny
December 22nd, 2007, 09:35 PM

NEVER :yell: .

I still want to test your theory out :rolleyes: , The best way to get it back is to give it away :D .

Looks like your weekend will be one packed with lots of play and rest :thumbs up .

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 10:26 PM

I guess you'll be keeping pretty busy then cause we aren't planning on that anytime soon ;).

She looks wonderful :lovestruck:, I especially love the one with the snow on her face and the second "grown-up" one :cloud9:.

JanM
December 22nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
WOW - you got some great shots there. She sure looks like she had a blast in the snow too..

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
I'm glad you guys liked our shots, and those are just on our unpacking and settling in day, just wait until we really start to get going!!

What a cutey! She looks like such a good traveler, too! Just sitting there calmly with her chew. :D

She gets cuter every time I see her. I wish my two would travel as well in the car.

Cindy

She did do well in the car, except that I made the mistake of giving her breakfast because I didn't want her to be hungry for 9 hours... That ended up on my purse, her blankets, and the floor of the car :yuck::eek: But after that she settled down and slept the entire way :lovestruck:

I still want to test your theory out :rolleyes: , The best way to get it back is to give it away

Looks like your weekend will be one packed with lots of play and rest :thumbs up .

She really is a great dog, I don't think I can part with her :D :o

She looks wonderful :lovestruck:, I especially love the one with the snow on her face and the second "grown-up" one :cloud9:.

Isn't that one great! I wasn't expecting to see a grown up dog in the pics and I got a glimpse of what she will look like when she is a big girl :lovestruck::lovestruck: She us currently dozing in front of the fire and we are settling in to watch a movie and get up early tomorrow and go snowboarding!!! I can't wait!

shredy
December 22nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
PS you guys should check out her Christmas photos in the december photo thread...

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 01:47 AM
I love the snow face pic. :cloud9: And the "grown-up" ones. :lovestruck:

And "STOP" is not in our vocabulary here when it comes to pics. :D

chico2
December 23rd, 2007, 07:28 AM
Oh my...she has grown,but still as cute as ever:lovestruck:
LOVE the Flying Nun pic:laughing:
It looks like a beautiful place to spend Christmas!!

wdawson
December 23rd, 2007, 08:44 AM
that too cute......sleeping on the couch pic sums up how much fun was had:cloud9:

Frenchy
December 23rd, 2007, 09:03 AM
you tell me to stop!

:mad: noooooooooo , never !!!!!!

She sure look like she's having fun :cloud9:

14+kitties
December 23rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
Cutie patootie for sure! Love the pics, hate the snow.

SARAH
December 23rd, 2007, 12:14 PM
Telling you to stop ? Don't count on it :yell: :laughing: :laughing:

Love all the pics!!!!

shredy
December 23rd, 2007, 06:07 PM
We have had such a great day! We went snowboarding this morning and took Chloe for a long walk in the forest today along all the snowmobile tracks. I promise I will post pics as soon as I have the energy to get up off the couch! :sleepy: She was super cute when we were cutting back through the deep snow, she bounded in and out of my footsteps behind me the whole time and is sooo tired now, sleeping in front of the fire. We had a sunny day today but may be getting some snow in the next couple days. Here are a few pics of when we arrived yesterday to tide you over until I post new ones...

Chloe in the backseat of the truck, licking her chops "yummy bone!!"

Ricky snowblowing the driveway, the plow had left us quite a bank to get through, but luckily the snow was light!

shredy
December 23rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Almost done!

Ricky and Chloe...awwwww...

And another cute close up, "hey mom I think I heard a dog over there"

shredy
December 23rd, 2007, 06:12 PM
She loves the snow sooo much, she has learned to catch snowballs, and always wants to be outside now... She seems like a whole new dog, full of life and just as happy as we are to be in the mountains, I wish we never had to leave :sad:

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 07:12 PM
Hee hee....she looks so puppyish in the pic with her bone :cloud9: and so much more grown up in the pic with your BF. :lovestruck:

You guys are not going to want to come home. :D

Frenchy
December 23rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
She loves the snow sooo much,

so much that she doesn't want to go back home , instead , she has asked to go live at Frenchy's where there's snow all year long ! :rolleyes:

shredy
December 23rd, 2007, 07:36 PM
so much that she doesn't want to go back home , instead , she has asked to go live at Frenchy's where there's snow all year long ! :rolleyes:

Hehe :laughing: That is my idea of paradise! Chloe told me that she would love to come up and meet Sam, Bailey, Nelly, and Ben. She wants to give Sam kisses to make him feel better :sick::pawprint: Now I just have to save up enough money to get us up there!

TeriM
December 24th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Sigh, I could look at her puppy face all day :lovestruck:.

If you ever wanna trade houses for a visit to Vancouver just let me know ;), Tahoe looks wonderful :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
December 25th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Chloe has grown so much since we last saw pics. :lovestruck: Adorable in the snow :cloud9:

MARTYnBENTLEY
December 25th, 2007, 05:19 PM
man i love puppy discovery pics. bet you wish he could stay like this forever? I know i do!

breeze
December 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
these are awsome pictures....I see you are having a great time, is that YOUR house??
I can see how she realy has grown!!! she sure is a very pretty doggie..

I love these pictures I hope you print them and frame them...

shredy
December 26th, 2007, 12:05 AM
these are awsome pictures....I see you are having a great time, is that YOUR house??

This is the home I was born in. My family lives in Northern California now and this is a vacation home that we all use. I feel very fortunate to have this special place to come home to.