Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Have new Furkid Golden 9 weeks

budboybudboy77
December 22nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
Hi just wanted to tell everyone we have a new puppy blond golden 9 weeks old he is quite the baby , sleeps on my sons lap for now , Buddy will never be forgotten.

JanM
December 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
Congratulations! and... some pictures would be nice :D

Winston
December 22nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
Oh! Budboybudboy! That is great news! Have you decided on a name yet? I second that request for pics! and your absolutely right Buddy will never be forgotten! he has a place in many hearts you know!

Cindy

rainbow
December 22nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Of course Buddy will never be forgotten. :lovestruck: :rip: :candle:

But please share your new arrival :cloud9: ......we would really love some more details please and definitely pics !!! :D

jiorji
December 22nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
wow that was fast. CONGRATS!!:crazy:

can we see pictures???:D:D:D

puppy:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
congratulations on your little bundle of joy! :thumbs up

How exciting! :highfive:

Yes, we definitely need some pictures so we can make sure the little guy is as cute as you deserve :D

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Congrats, I'm sure that Buddy will be guiding the new puppy with love from afar :).

Did someone say pictures :D.

budboybudboy77
December 24th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Hi Thks for all the congrats pics will come soon.
To some it may seem fast but I son 15 yr old was greiving in a different way and he wanted to get another dog ,he was not the same without one and I think seeing Buddy gone and with no one to greet him at the door after school and to play with him he was bothered with that, he kept his feelings inside and just told us like that , that he wanted another dog not to replace Buddy but to have a new fur friend.

I miss Buddy alot and we have pictures of him all over ,I just hope he understands what we did.

Thks

ancientgirl
December 24th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Congrats on the new puppy.

I think Buddy will understand. You aren't replacing him, and you will never forget him, but you are giving a puppy who needs a home the love that you have in such large supply.

rainbow
December 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Buddy will definitely understand. He knows what a great dad you are and will be so happy that you are sharing your love with a new little fuzzbutt. :cloud9:

SARAH
December 24th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I agree with Rainbow there. An intelligent dog would have understood alive, no reason to think he got dtupid because he passed :rip: Buddy, and watch over the little one from your :angel2: position!

And yes, we do need pics.

budboybudboy77
December 24th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Here are some pics comments are welcome pls

Winston
December 24th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Budboy! Comments!! = GORGEOUS!

Whats his name? Love the color

Cindy

budboybudboy77
December 25th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Thks
Merry Christmas , his name is Shaker.

SARAH
December 25th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I WANT ONE :yell: :laughing:

Super cute !!!

Winston
December 25th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Shaker is a great name! Lovve the pics...Looks like he is going to be keeping you on your toes for awhile. I am so glad that you made the choice to adopt another and I bet it is going to be the best thing you can do for your son! Obviously he has a love for animals!

We will expect lots of Shaker pics as he grows!

Merry Christmas!

Cindy

Dorothea
December 25th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Young ,exquisite golden boy must have brought you much joy- a joy that keeps on giving and growing.

chico2
December 25th, 2007, 04:04 PM
BBB,what an adorable little guy,now we have 2 Golden-pups on the Forum:thumbs up
Getting another pup does in no way diminish your love for Buddy or your loss and I can certainly understand you wanting another furry in your home.
Buddy is watching and is happy you found a pup to love,Buddy would want you to be happy:dog:

SARAH
December 25th, 2007, 05:10 PM
I'm a little slow today :sad:

Shaker ... as in James Bond? Martini. Shaken, not stirred :laughing: or, he wants it stirred, not shaken? Which was it? Anyway, great name!

joeysmama
December 26th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Oh what a doll baby he is !! :lovestruck: And I love the name! How did you come up with Shaker? It's so original.

StumpsMom
December 26th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Gawd what a beautiful little man Shaker is!! I'm so loving his face:lovestruck:. Congratulations and happy holidays to you and your family. Gosh, your son must be over the moon!

rainbow
December 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Shaker is absolutely gorgeous. :cloud9: We're going to need lots of pics of him growing up. :thumbs up

TeriM
December 27th, 2007, 01:40 AM
OMG, he is such a cutie :lovestruck:. You need to take lots more pics and start a new thread for us to drool over :D.

budboybudboy77
December 27th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Thank you all for all the kind words for Shaker.I know Buddy would want us to be happy and we think of him everyday.

Happy Holidays to all of you ,and hope New Year is bright.

Shaker does keep us on our feet alot and my son just loves him and still thinks about Buddy thats for sure.It was just soo very hard for my son ,and mom and dad to be without a furkid.
He is named Shaker because the first day we got him home he had a few small stuffed animals and a sock, plus a few other little toys to keep a puppy occupied.Since day one at home he picks up alot of things and immediately shakes his head very quickly has to trying to make sure the item is dead sort of, that's what I get out of it, so we seen that and we were laughing at him and saying "that is one fast shaker" and the name was born.

More pics will follow ,thanks again for the great words.

Love4himies
December 27th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Shaker is adorable :cloud9::lovestruck:

Buddy would be happy that your son has somebody to keep him happy again.

:rip: Buddy.

JanM
December 27th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Shaker is beautiful! Looks like he already has that "Golden" look! Beautiful puppy you have there

budboybudboy77
December 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Thks More pics to come

StumpsMom
December 28th, 2007, 08:34 PM
um.....when???? Not that I'm sitting here waiting or anything....:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Shaker looks so laid-back and dignified...which I know is probably not the case, him being a puppy and all....but he really does look...well...laid-back and dignified! :D Just the perfect little gentleman! :lovestruck:

You know, everyone grieves in their own way and at their own speed--there is nothing wrong with getting a new puppy so soon after losing your Buddy. If anything it's a great tribute to Buddy--he won your hearts over so strongly that when he was gone, you found the need to put all that love back in service (so to speak :o) by adopting Shaker! :thumbs up Shaker will never totally fill the hole that Buddy left, but he'll sure help heal it!

So don't feel guilty about getting Shaker so soon, okay? :grouphug: There is no 'too soon' in this situation...if it feels right for you, then go for it! :thumbs up I doubt you'll hear Shaker complaining :D

rainbow
December 29th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Thks More pics to come

WOO HOO :thumbs up

CearaQC
December 29th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Shaker is a cutie!

budboybudboy77
December 29th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I'm glad Hazel you wrote that it helped me out and it is all true what you wrote. Thks everyone.

budboybudboy77
December 29th, 2007, 07:43 PM
2 new Pics comments pls
First one he is on my son napping
Second on couch napping, after playing for awhile.

chico2
December 30th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Ooooh,Awwww what a sweet baby:lovestruck:

Kristin7
December 30th, 2007, 07:23 AM
So cute - congrats! :cloud9:

shredy
January 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Awwwwww!!! I just saw your post and am officially in love. I know you will never forget Buddy as I will never forget my Shade, but now we have have new furkids to share our love and fill our days with smiles. Enjoy him everyday and post lots of pics!!! Congrats!!! Shaker is a really cute name by the way...

budboybudboy77
January 15th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Many Thks Shredy for the great comments.I will post some more pics, and I know for sure Buddy or Shade will never be forgotten.

Lukka'sma
January 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
That puppy is got some serious cute going on!!!!!
How did I miss this thread before.
I love that little face:lovestruck:
Your son and the new puppy will bond like two peas in a pod.:thumbs up

14+kitties
January 15th, 2008, 10:55 PM
I see lots of spoiling coming in the years ahead. Who can blame you with a cutie like that???

Longblades
January 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM
What a cutie-pie.

H.P.
January 16th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Shaker is so CUTE! I am sure he is bringing a lot of joy to your home. I know you will all continue to miss Buddy, but Buddy wants to see you smile.

budboybudboy77
January 17th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Thks everyone for the kind words on shaker.
Yes Buddy would want to see me smile , I hope he is smiling right now.
Here are a few more pics:

chico2
January 18th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Awww,looking at that sweet face,you just want to hug him:lovestruck:

budboybudboy77
January 18th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Thank You ,any other comments welcome.
I was outside today playing a sort of hide-and-seek with Shaker ,he really enjoys that.

14+kitties
January 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/valentine1/7.gif http://bestsmileys.com/valentine1/7.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/valentine1/7.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/valentine1/7.gif
Love that Shaker!!

budboybudboy77
January 19th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Thks He is quite the bundle of fun and excitement , he loves my pine tree in the backyard.