Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

DU's Progress

Jim Hall
December 22nd, 2007, 12:18 AM
Hi all
Thought I would talk about my Kitty
DU continues to get braver and braver as the days go by People she has seen a few times before don't make her run especially if they are quiet.
And she actually will come into the bedroom for a pet once in a while!!

SHe seems to be in excellent health and her sinus /eye problem is pretty well a non issue

SHe purrs at the drop of a hat which is very nice to hear

I found an a partment to move too and look forward to seeing what she will do their Most of my friends seem to think she will be a down under for a while but I actually think she will be quite brave about it
being a batchelor and a person of few possiesions,I will be moving in one day and packing a few days before.
moving day is jan 2

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2007, 12:46 AM
Way to go, DU! :highfive: She really has come a long way, Jim. You're doing a marvelous job with her.

Good luck with the move! I always dreaded moving but it sounds like you're not quite the hoarder I am, so you'll have less boxes to unpack. :o We moved here 3 years ago and I still have unpacked boxes in the spare bedroom. :rolleyes:

I'll bet DU really takes to the new place--a whole new world to explore! :D

rainbow
December 22nd, 2007, 12:53 AM
WOO HOO DU !!! :highfive: You've done an amazing job, Jim. :thumbs up

We moved here 3 years ago and I still have unpacked boxes in the spare bedroom. :rolleyes:

I got you beat....we moved here in 1998 and I still have unpacked boxes too. :D :o

growler~GateKeeper
December 22nd, 2007, 01:09 AM
Glad to hear DU is doing great Jim :thumbs up

Good luck with the move, :fingerscr for smooth movin'

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 02:22 AM
Woohoo for DU :thumbs up. It's so nice to hear happy stories :cloud9:.