Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy day at the office

Love4himies
December 21st, 2007, 07:34 AM
It is puppy day at the office today :lovestruck:. Siku the alaskan huskey has honoured us with her presence :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2007, 11:44 AM
LOL, oh my goodness, she's so cute!:lovestruck:

jiorji
December 21st, 2007, 11:45 AM
OMG!! she's so cute!!:cloud9: puppy ears :cloud9:

Ford Girl
December 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
Oh, very cute!! :lovestruck: I wish I could bring my "puppy" to work. :laughing::eek::lovestruck:

JanM
December 21st, 2007, 01:13 PM
What a sweetie... bet she didn't work very hard at the office :laughing:

chico2
December 21st, 2007, 04:09 PM
Aww,look at those ears,she's adorable,bet you not too much work got done:laughing:

onster
December 21st, 2007, 10:47 PM
awwww her ears are soooo cute!! Do they always stay like that, or is it a puppy thing?

rainbow
December 22nd, 2007, 12:55 AM
She's adorable. :lovestruck: I don't think I've ever seen an Alaskan Husky before. :o

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 01:04 AM
What a cutie :cloud9:.

Love4himies
December 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Aww,look at those ears,she's adorable,bet you not too much work got done:laughing:

Ummm, yeah that's right I "tried to work", but she was too much of a distraction, that what I am telling my boss when he wonders why nothing was accomplished lol. The only thing that was on my computer that day was pets.ca and Picture Manager.

ancientgirl
December 23rd, 2007, 09:07 AM
Now and then I take two of the Fantastic Four to work. I take them in pairs. i usually take Vlad and Oksana together. I took Kiska and Maks for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

My boss doesn't mind, which I'm glad. He gets a kick out of Vlad being there when he's there.

KimandAutumn
December 23rd, 2007, 09:07 AM
What a cute puppy, adorable. :cloud9:

I wish we had dog/puppy days at work! I think pets bring so much joy to people at work. Unfortunately I work for an animal hater who thinks animals belong outside.

Sooooooooooo I make my own dog day and when he is away on vacation I'll bring Autumn and Blaze in for a day. :evil:

You have to create your own fun, right?