Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New dog while other dog is dying

Janie123
December 20th, 2007, 06:04 PM
My hairdressers Yorkie is dying of cancer. She's doing ok now but it will claim her. They are leaving Thursday to get another one in Tennessee. She said her husband can't wait any longer because this one is taking too long to die.
I'm getting a new hairdresser. I'd take her dying Yorkie if I could afford it.:wall::cry::loser::cry2::yell::mad::yuck::

14+kitties
December 20th, 2007, 06:12 PM
:loser::loser::loser: for sure!
I hope you told her you were going to a different hairdresser and for what reason!! And good on you for switching!!:thumbs up

phoozles
December 20th, 2007, 06:20 PM
:eek: What are they doing with the dying one?

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2007, 07:34 PM
That's the coldest thing I've ever heard. What an idiot. If that was the last hairdresser on earth, I'd cut my own hair.

jiorji
December 20th, 2007, 09:37 PM
tell her there's no point in getting a new Yorkie. A healthy one will take even LONGER to die... 13-15 years!!! GASP!!!!

:loser:

Frenchy
December 20th, 2007, 09:41 PM
:sad: people suck , I'm glad you're switching hairdresser and I hope you tell her you will (switch) and why.

Shaykeija
December 20th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I hope Santa craps in her stocking......:frustrated::loser:

the gang
December 20th, 2007, 10:24 PM
the hairdresser is the stupid one to stay with the idot husband, i hope they put there yourkie down with some respect, man i have seen enough in rescue for the last couple of weeks this guy makes me sick brenda and the pins.:sick:

clm
December 20th, 2007, 11:02 PM
The last thing a sick dog needs is a bouncy puppy around. Puppy could end up getting bitten badley by the poor dog that's not feeling well too.
Stupid thing to do for sure.

Cindy

twodogsandacat
December 21st, 2007, 05:52 PM
The last thing a sick dog needs is a bouncy puppy around. ....Stupid thing to do for sure.

A lot of thoughts came to my mind but this one was my first. Selfish. :sad:

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 07:25 PM
I hope Santa craps in her stocking......:frustrated::loser:

Yeah, diarhea :evil:

A lot of thoughts came to my mind but this one was my first. Selfish. :sad:

Heartless, cold, thoughtless at best, creep, I'm looking for more ...

tell her there's no point in getting a new Yorkie. A healthy one will take even LONGER to die... 13-15 years!!! GASP!!!!

:loser:

Maybe someone should tell him ;) :frustrated: