Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Fish Orijen for cats

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 08:53 AM
http://www.championpetfoods.com/orijen/products/ORIJEN6fish_cat.aspx

Orijen is putting out a new fish flavour for cats.

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 01:37 PM
That's great. :thumbs up Too bad it's not 100% wild fish though. :sad:

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I just looked at the 6 Fish for dogs and they don't even say if it's wild fish. :rolleyes:

phoozles
December 20th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I've always been afraid of the fish flavors - I've been told for years that they can be damaging to cats - especially males, so I never feed either of my kitties any fish flavors whatsoever. :shrug:

They don't seem to mind. :)

mika140
December 20th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I'd be in trouble....fish inclusive kibble is all my cat will eat :rolleyes: I suppose if she was stranded on a desert island she'd consider others, but still unlikely ;)

Mamakicia
December 23rd, 2007, 03:28 AM
Orijen is putting out a new fish flavour for cats.

Hi all - I've been following this forum for a while... but I've finally registered and this is my first post.

Through correspondence with Peter from Orijen, he indicated that "The new 6 FISH CAT is not available until January, and will probably reach Vancouver shops in middle February."

Hope that helps some. :pawprint:

At the rate that my kitties are wolfing down my newly acquired Orijen, though, they'll be very plump and porky by February. Might need to cycle off it for a while.

Can someone tell me how to add a signature to my posts? Thanks!

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 03:38 AM
Can someone tell me how to add a signature to my posts? Thanks!

Click on "User CP" at the top left hand side and then click on "Edit Signature" under Settings and Options.

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 03:45 AM
Mamakicia, sorry for being rude. :o I also meant to say "welcome" to pets.ca and we would love to see pics of your kitties. :cat: :D

Love4himies
December 23rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
My reply from Orijen:

Hi Deb and your little ORIJEN Junkies!

Thank you for your email regarding ORIJEN 6FISH for cats! We will be starting our initial launch of ORIJEN 6FISH for cats in Western Canada only to start off with. ORIJEN 6 FRESH FISH FOR CATS is made with world-class wild-caught regional fish that are delivered to us fresh, (never frozen, without preservatives, no by-product) and caught using sustainable harvesting practices. For these reasons our fresh fish are limited in supply.

We will offer 6FISH for cats in Eastern Canada hopefully down the road when when/if we become confident with our fish supply. I hope this will be the case-I'm sure your cats will love it. It is 5 times more palatable than the original ORIJEN diet!

Mamakicia
December 23rd, 2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Rainbow! :goodvibes:

For some reason, I don't have a signature option under Settings and Options :confused: I'm not normally computer illiterate....

rainbow
December 27th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Rainbow! :goodvibes:

For some reason, I don't have a signature option under Settings and Options :confused: I'm not normally computer illiterate....

It's the first thing listed under Settings & Options....

Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture

Mamakicia
December 28th, 2007, 01:51 AM
It's the first thing listed under Settings & Options....

Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture

Aha, I was right - I don't have the Edit Signature option... maybe I need to speak to the website administrator.

~thanks for your help

rainbow
December 28th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Is that the only option in the list that you don't have?

Mamakicia
December 28th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Yes, it was, although I just checked and it has just appeared as an option, so I can now go ahead and create my signature...

I guess it takes a few days to get enabled after signing up for the forum. Patience has never been my strong point! :D