Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Equal time for baby kitten pics!!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 08:58 PM
It's only fair if we are doing puppy pics we do kitten ones too. :lovestruck: I will start with a few I haven't shown before. Hopefully we can get a lot of kitty pics too.
First one is Miss Atty when she was 3 weeks old and in the house quite a bit because of a broken leg. She earned her name, believe me!!!!!! :lovestruck:
#2 is Mew at 2.5 months sitting in one of his favourite places. Now he is bigger he takes over a whole box when I give them some to play in.
And Miss Purrfect being......... purrfectly beautiful!!
Hope you enjoy..............

onster
December 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Yay! I'm gonna like this thread :D.

I don't really have many baby pics. But here are a few from Hazel's first day home. First (and only!!! I learned my lesson lol) bath. He was 3.5 months.

onster
December 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
and Miss Atty is sooooooooooooooo cuuute! ( all of them are really!)

jiorji
December 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
awwww kittens :cloud9:

Twiggy at around 5 months..or so..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture1173.jpg

little caribbean kitten:cloud9:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807684873.jpg

dmc123
December 19th, 2007, 09:17 PM
lol dummy me, I put pics of 2 pups and one kitten on the other thread LOL just saw baby pics, sorry.

Diane

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
dmc........ you can post more. ;) We won't mind, really :laughing::laughing:

jiorji .... I love Twiggy's pic!!!!!!!! So sweet and innocent till he/she wakes up!
the little Carribean kitty is cute too. :lovestruck:

Yep onster, bathing kitties is no fun at all. For them or us. So unless absolutely necessary, I don't. But Hazel being a sponge stealing kitty.......you would figure he likes baths!! :rolleyes:
And Miss Atty thinks she is pretty special herself. :D I am trying to teach her to play with claws in now. I think she did the claws out thing when she was smaller to protect her bad leg. Only way she could keep her cousins and brother and sisters away from it.

onster
December 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM
lol, I think it'll be easier to just trim her nails. Hazel never quite learned 'claws in'.

As for the bath, the poor guy was actually grey where he was supposed to be white and really stank. Boy did he need it...I think I still have a scar:laughing:

And he prolly steals the sponges so he doesnt have to take a bath!!! Lol.

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I trim her nails every week. They grow really fast and I swear she finds a file to sharpen them on. :rolleyes: It's just going to take lots of patience and maybe some alone time with mom in the house. She will love that!!
And if he needed a bath I am all for it.
We should start a thread on "scars we carry from our kitties" :laughing::laughing: I have a few.

onster
December 19th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Just one thread??? :laughing: I think it will self implode with the amount of pics in it :p

krdahmer
December 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Too cute you guys!!! Really can you ever get enough kitten pics???:rolleyes::cloud9:

First is Fagan, Shadow (my parent's) and Zeke (my brother's)...
Second is Windy and her new pesky little sister Smoke...(Smoke looks sad because we had just lost her brother... :sad: )
And third is baby Windy napping while I shower

Smiley14
December 20th, 2007, 12:49 AM
These are pretty much the only baby pictures I have left of Billy. They're over 16 years old, so obviously we didn't have digital back then. :) These are just pictures of my pictures, LOL, so sorry for the bad quality. He is only 6 weeks old in the last pic where I'm holding him and 8 weeks old in the other two. :lovestruck:

Smiley14
December 20th, 2007, 12:50 AM
The day he came home! We rescued him at only 6 weeks old. He became my 16th birthday present. :lovestruck: He was originally going to be named Sapphire, but then got changed to Billy because of his black patch and blue eyes in honor of the black haired and blue eyed boy I had a crush on at the time. Guess what the boy's name was. ;) LOL!

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 02:05 AM
OMG ....so cute, all of them. :lovestruck: Just look at the innocence. :angel: :evil:

Jiorji, the pic of Twiggy is too funny.....just look at that smile. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 20th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Awww, who couldn't love a kitten :cloud9:.

Desi was all grown up when we got her but here is Fred :lovestruck:.

31765 31766

Ok, I cheated and snuck Desi in too ;).

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Love the second pic of baby Fred. :D

chico2
December 20th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I don't have any really good baby-pics,no digicam in those days either...but here is Rocky..

chico2
December 20th, 2007, 07:48 AM
and little baby Chico...

chico2
December 20th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Last but no least Vinnie-Poo:cat:

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Here are my foster kittens, whom I love to death:lovestruck:"
Bum wash at two weeks:

One of the orphans Sweet Pea took on as her own:

Speedy at 6 days. I currently still have her at home. She is recovering from spaying.

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Still more of my fosters:
Kittens have a full tummy at 2 weeks old:

Momma's Twin at 4 weeks

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:46 AM
And even more of the kittens:

Speedy at 4 weeks. She got her name because she was the first kitten to run:

Brownie, Twin and Runt at 6 weeks

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Sorry I have even more. You asked for kitten pictures I think I have a couple hundred of my fosters:
Kittens at 7 weeks:

Runt and Misty at 7 weeks.

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:57 AM
And even still more. I have tried endlessly to get my captions and pictures to go together but just can't seem to work:
Me and the kittens at 9 weeks. Every kitten was trained NOT to play with hands or feet or to climb legs. Started out as soon as they were playing and have been 100% successful.

And of course Jasper and the kittens. He just loves them, we call him Uncle Jasper. Lately he has been more attentive to the kittens than their momma and the two remaining kittens love him as well:

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hope I didn't hog this thread too much:o.

14+kitties
December 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Love4himies....... feel free to hog anytime. Those babies were well worth the hog. ;) :laughing::laughing: I love Jasper playing with them. Such an attentive uncle.
Maybe you could start a thread on how to get kittens not to play with claws out. Miss Atty is the only one of my 16 who does and as I said, I think it was a defense mechanism to protect her leg when it was broken and she now figures that's how you play. I do the hissing thing and it works temporarily but then she forgets the next time. Or I hiss and I get this look like..... what do you think you are? A kitten? :laughing::laughing:
I have quite a few of my bunch I could still put on too but so far have refrained. Notice I said so far. :lovestruck:
Chico2... so very very cute. But I have said before your Vinnie looks exactly like my Pepe :rip: except for the eyes. Every time I see a picture of him I think about Pepe and the joy we had with him.
TeriM...... Fred..... tooo cute! And Desi can sneak in whenever you can manage. :lovestruck:
Smiley......Billy is adorable! When I saw him I was thinking he and Spoutnik could be cousins.
krdahmer...OMGosh!!!!!! So huggable!!!!!!!
And onster, you are right, that thread would self implode.
Hope I got everyone. If I missed anyone I will catch up later....... gotta go wrap gifts. Still haven't started. :o

krdahmer
December 20th, 2007, 10:48 AM
That one of Jasper with the kittens is hilarious... like he's giving them the 'if you don't listen I'm gonna start slappin' speech!!:laughing:

jiorji
December 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Jiorji, the pic of Twiggy is too funny.....just look at that smile. :cloud9:

hehehe i didn't notice that

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 12:51 PM
That one of Jasper with the kittens is hilarious... like he's giving them the 'if you don't listen I'm gonna start slappin' speech!!:laughing:

With Jasper, it is more like: I love you all so much I don't know who to play with first.

chico2
December 20th, 2007, 03:41 PM
L4H,you'd never be hogging with those beautiful little babies,looking in to their sweet little innocent faces,I cant help but worry about their life after your caring home:shrug:
At least they are spayed and neutered,won't have to suffer through kitten-birth.
Here's hoping they all get homes as wonderful as yours:fingerscr

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 01:31 AM
Chico, I love the pics of baby Rocky, Vinnie and Chico. :lovestruck:

Love4Himies, the pic of Uncle Jasper and "his" babies is too cute. :cloud9:

Jiorji, how could you not notice that smile......it just cracks me up. :D

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2007, 11:50 AM
Kittens! I missed this thread!

This is Vlad when he was about 12 weeks old I think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad/IMG_0200.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad/IMG_0201.jpg

He still looks the same when he naps. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2007, 11:55 AM
This is Oksana at 9 weeks. She was so tiny, just barely bigger than the remote.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/IMG_0273.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/IMG_0267-1.jpg

And of course, my two new little furry butts, Kiska and Maks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/026-1.jpg

14+kitties
December 21st, 2007, 01:40 PM
Love 'em!! Love 'em! Love 'em!!!!!!!!!!! How could you not, such sweet babies. :lovestruck:
Ancient, how could you miss this thread? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl
December 21st, 2007, 02:14 PM
OMG, I thought I was going to have an easy last few days at work, but I've been non stop. I blame my boss!:mad:

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 02:33 PM
Hope I didn't hog this thread too much:o.

HOG, by ALL means !!!

I'll get some more pics resized as well as take a few new ones and get back to this adorable thread!

Good-news update on Spoutnik real quick: I can no longer feel his vertebraes! YAYY :highfive:

He's also discoverd that canned cat food is yummy so now the weight is being added at high speed.