Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Wedding Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Hi Sarah,
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: :lovestruck::lovestruck:
Just wanted to wish you a very very happy wedding and all the best for a future full of happiness and joy. Lewis is a lucky man!!! :lovestruck:
All the best!!!!!

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Thank You Soo Much, Gerri

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 10:47 AM
You are welcome mf. :cloud9:
Do the :cat:s and :dog:s get to attend?

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Only the champagne between the ceremony at the notay's and the restaurant, we're coming back here for that.

I'll make some devilled eggs, it's easy and looks fancy(ish), and I have some cocktail tomatoes (including black ones :eek: ) and some Italian bread sticks. Guess the :dog::cat::dog::cat: can have egg and bread sitcks :D

Lukka'sma
December 19th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I must have missed the announcement:o
anyway,
Congratulations and all the best to you and the groom:D

krdahmer
December 19th, 2007, 12:16 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/9.gif

:D

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Thank you both so much :)

cute wedding-smiley :thumbs up

With this weather, the outfit will be a red-and-black skirt suit and winter boots with fur on the outside (cow) :frustrated: :laughing:

Who cares anyway :D it's the act that counts and the :lovestruck: on :cloud9:

chico2
December 19th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Sarah,when is the wedding?I must have missed something:sad:
Hubby and I got married 43 yrs ago,with only 2 friends as witnesses,reception at a bar,with 2 bottles of Champagne and pop-corn,on dec 23'd,the only day the preacher could squeeze us in:laughing:
Hope you and Lewis have wonderful dayhttp://bestsmileys.com/wedding/3.gif

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM
TOMORROW AT 16:30 HRS at the local notary's office :laughing:

All of 7 minutes of hearing her read the by-laws in French (10 minutes if we ask her to do it in English, I said go with the French, :D )

Back to our place for champagne (not quite, Asti ;) ) and restaurant after.

Lewis' parents are our witnesses :laughing: it's a family affair :thumbs up

rainbow
December 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Sarah,when is the wedding?I must have missed something:sad:
Hubby and I got married 43 yrs ago,with only 2 friends as witnesses,reception at a bar,with 2 bottles of Champagne and pop-corn,on dec 23'd,the only day the preacher could squeeze us in:laughing:
Hope you and Lewis have wonderful dayhttp://bestsmileys.com/wedding/3.gif

Maybe there's something about December marriages like this. Hubby and I got married 35 years ago yesterday and also a civil ceremony with only 2 witnesses. So I predict a long and happy marriage for you and Lewis. :D

Have a great day and looking forward to the pics. :thumbs up

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 07:03 PM
PICS WILL BE POSTED

LOL, I know you pic-crazy people by now!

Got me as crazy as the rest, always asking for pics :D

Thans everybody :grouphug:

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Ohhhhh, lookie, lookie what I started. ;) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chico2 - congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and the longevity of your marriage!!

Rainbow - congratulations on your anniversary yesterday and also the longevity of your union!!

It's so nice to know there are longlasting loves out there. Took me a long time to find mine and now he's stuck with me. :rolleyes:

And of course Sarah, you know we all want pics....... with the pets too please. :goodvibes:

onster
December 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Congrats Sarah!!! :D Wish you all the best. and yes, pics, we want pics!!!

Frenchy
December 19th, 2007, 09:35 PM
YOU GUYS STILL HAVE TIME TO BACK UP !!!! :laughing:
http://bestsmileys.com/cops/9.gif

Congrats and have a great day tomorrow, no snow !!! :thumbs up

TeriM
December 20th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Congrats and best wishes for a long, healthy, happy life together :fingerscr.

SARAH
December 20th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Ohhhhh, lookie, lookie what I started. ;) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chico2 - congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and the longevity of your marriage!! Ditto that :)

Rainbow - congratulations on your anniversary yesterday and also the longevity of your union!! Again, ditto that :)

It's so nice to know there are longlasting loves out there. Took me a long time to find mine and now he's stuck with me. :rolleyes: LOL, I ditto again! 47 years to find the right guy ... I ain't letting go!

And of course Sarah, you know we all want pics....... with the pets too please. :goodvibes:

I'll have to hold the "monster" to make sure he doesn't try climbing up my dress or my pantyhose like he does my jeans!!

YOU GUYS STILL HAVE TIME TO BACK UP !!!! :laughing:
http://bestsmileys.com/cops/9.gif

Funny you :D

Congrats and have a great day tomorrow, no snow !!! :thumbs up

Supposedly ... 0C and sunny ... still, sun at 4:30 pm ... fat chanxe of that, but at least it won't be too bad walking to the hairdresser's and back this morning

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Congratulations, Sarah. I too had a civil ceremony with two witnesses and have been married 21 years and still going strong.

luckypenny
December 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Wishing you all the best for a perfect day!

joeysmama
December 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Sarah---how fun for you--a Christmas-y wedding !! I wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness !! Cant' wait to see the pictures !!!

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Thinking of you and Lewis today. :lovestruck:

Glad the weather is nice. :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 20th, 2007, 04:41 PM
D'ya' think she backed out???????? :laughing::laughing:

SARAH
December 20th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Sorry guys, the in-laws took some pics but the furries were left out :(

Still, more pics tomorrow, this is what we had on our camera:

This dress is the one I would have worn had the weather been better :) a friend from a training forum sent me HER wedding dress all the way from Paris (yes, the one in France)

Frenchy
December 20th, 2007, 08:48 PM
wow wow wow ! Looking good Sarah ! So everything went well ?

14+kitties
December 20th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Ummmmmm Sarah...... this is your wedding night! Get the H:censored: off the computer my friend! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazelrunpack
December 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Happy wedding!!!! :highfive: And an even better marriage to you both! :thumbs up

We were married in a civil ceremony 20 years ago. Our black lab was the best man, but they wouldn't let him into the courthouse so we had to carry our own rings! :laughing:

congratulations!

Frenchy
December 20th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Ummmmmm Sarah...... this is your wedding night! Get the H:censored: off the computer my friend! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

And she did , didn't stay too long here ..... :D chika bow chika bow bow :thumbs up

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Sorry, no furry ones in this pic either, it was taken at the notary's office at 16HRS30 yesterday, 23 hours ago :D

Just came back from the office Christmas party, we had a lot of fun this year, looking forward to the 2008 party already!

Turkey is defrosting for Sunday, the driveway was cleared yesterday between noon and 1:30, by hand by me! Talk about wedding day eh? Walk to the hair dresser's, walk back, shovel 5-day old snow for 1 hours, shower, change and off the the notary's! Oh well, the "removers" are fired and can expect "war" if they refuse to reimburse, our lawyer is shocked at their behavior (she's not alone I might add).

Oh and gues63S what (sorry, Spoutnik helped me type here) my belt has no more holes! (Inwards that is) I have to punch new ones or get a smaller belt :D yayy!!!

PS, Frenchy: we received a basket of chocolates, so you can come :laughing:

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 07:13 PM
Great pic.....you both look so happy. http://bestsmileys.com/love2/2.gif

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 07:16 PM
MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE ! :thumbs up

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 07:55 PM
So when are we getting more pics? :D

Frenchy
December 21st, 2007, 08:12 PM
Great pic.....you both look so happy. http://bestsmileys.com/love2/2.gif

Oh yes they do ! :flirt:

Keep the chocolate , you will need the "proteins" :D for the snow shoveling I mean , I wasn't talking about sex or honeymoon or anything like that. :whistle:

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 08:13 PM
Actually, because we were just the 4 of us, there weren't that many pics taken. Lew's dad filmed the actual ceremony (all 4 minutes of it:D ) but pics wise ...

Still, we have the whole family over on Sunday, so I expect there will be more pics then!

I'll resize one from outside the restaurant though (cold-ish, but we took it!) hang on! BRB.

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 08:18 PM
Me signing, and Lewis and I outside Rubes in Rigaud. Not far from the 40, once you take the exit and go ... south I think it is, opposite way from the Tim Hortons and Esso and other things amassed on the side of the road.
Really good food!!!! Worth the drive if you're not tooo far away. Count about $30,-/person though, and it's not a "bring-your-own-bottle" place.

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 08:20 PM
Lewis, me and his mom outside the restaurant, then me between my new in-laws.
Then we went in to eat and get warmed up!

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 08:21 PM
Not clear in the pics, but my boots are black with red patterns on them, so they really matched the suit ;)

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 08:22 PM
Ummm....thanks for the directions, Sarah. :D I'll be sure to stop the next time I'm in the area. :laughing:

I love the signing pic :lovestruck: .....it makes it so official. :D

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 08:28 PM
Well, there's Chico2, Rottielover, and a few others too in the Montreal area, and it's not that far from the Ontario border either :D

I like that signing pic too. It's actually one of the best ones of me :rolleyes:

Say girls, what do I wear Sunday? A black dress which has like black shiny stuff in the material (not sequins or pearls, but soemthing shines!) or a red halter neck dress?

onster
December 21st, 2007, 09:14 PM
Oh Sarah, you look so beautiful!!

And u two look so very happy, as I'm sure u are. Congrats!!! This reminds me of my brother's wedding this summer...such happy times.

I love the dress in the first pic, simple yet so elegant. Is that the dress from Paris???

SARAH
December 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM
That's the dress! And I was SO lucky Spoutnik didn't decide to climb up it like he does my jeans and the curtains!

14+kitties
December 21st, 2007, 11:43 PM
Such a handsome couple ;)
Make sure you get the babies in the pics on Sunday gal. I want to see how much the Spout has grown. And I opt for the black........ :grouphug: to you.

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 11:56 PM
Say girls, what do I wear Sunday? A black dress which has like black shiny stuff in the material (not sequins or pearls, but soemthing shines!) or a red halter neck dress?

You knew this was coming .......

We need pics to decide. :laughing:

onster
December 21st, 2007, 11:59 PM
:laughing: I was gonna cast my vote....but now I agree with rainbow :D Pics before opinions s'il vous plait!

Im lucky my kitten never really climbed anything....yet. hehehe...are u gonna mail the dress back? Maybe u can find some excuse to wear it during the holidays, where it'll be nice and warm indoors.

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 02:40 AM
:laughing: I was gonna cast my vote....but now I agree with rainbow :D Pics before opinions s'il vous plait!

Did someone say pictures :D.

chico2
December 22nd, 2007, 07:48 AM
Great pictures,you both look wonderful and beaminghttp://bestsmileys.com/love1/17.gif
Oh,and by the way,we live in Ontario,but any time we go to Quebec,my Frenchman hubbie likes to spend most of his time in the many neat restaurants and I am not talking about eating Poutine:yuck: