Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fleas hate vacuum cleaners more than dogs do

badger
December 19th, 2007, 09:50 AM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071218.wfleas1218/BNStory/Science/home

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 10:20 AM
ANIMAL CRUELTY :crazy: meanness to fleas! They are animals after all ... :laughing: kidding :laughing:

Good to know though, and since we have a central vac, they are pretty much trapped with the dust and mainly furballs in the container until we dump the contents in a plastic bag. Fat chance of them ever seeing the light of day again :evil:

But ... what if your vacuum cleaner doesn't have brushes but a velvety felt-like pad?

Love4himies
December 19th, 2007, 10:56 AM
ANIMAL CRUELTY Good to know though, and since we have a central vac, they are pretty much trapped with the dust and mainly furballs in the container

:laughing: that is what makes up the majority of stuff in my central vac container. If it wasn't for fur, I would only have to change the bag once every three years.

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 11:22 AM
:laughing: that is what makes up the majority of stuff in my central vac container. If it wasn't for fur, I would only have to change the bag once every three years.

SO so true :laughing: I see that the days that I just sweep and don't drag that long tube out. There's hardly anything on the floors, other than FUR :frustrated: