Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ty for the warm welcome

greeneyedney
December 19th, 2007, 08:32 AM
what a bunch of stuck ups here.. i wont b returnin to this forum...... not even a welcome aboard ty for makin me feel so special......:frustrated:

hazelrunpack
December 19th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Oops, sorry... But sometimes we do miss original posts. :o

Better late than never--welcome to the board, greeneyedney!

I'll remedy the error immediately! :D

breeze
December 19th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Sometimes we all just get caught up in soooo many things we miss some posts :shrug:
It does happen :o

Winston
December 19th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Oops! we missed someone! Welcome aboard!

You know we are not really bad people..its just a very busy time of year and we all do have lives outside of this board!

Hope you find the info you are looking for!

Cindy

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 09:13 AM
:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :cry:

:pray: forgive us!

:grouphug:

14+kitties
December 19th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Hi greeneyedney! :o Welcome to Pets.ca. I am somewhat of a newbie myself as I have only been here around a month or so. I apologize for missing your first post. It's not something that happens often but it does. I know I have not been on much lately because of shopping and baking and generally just getting ready for the holidays. I am sure that is true of many of our members.
Also, we have a few of the regulars who have much loved pets who are going through some medical emergencies and it is a possibility our focus has been on them. Once you have been here for a while you feel like you know and love all of the pets and their owners. I really hope you reconsider your decision and stick around.
If you do.......... you say you have numerous cats??? I for one am interested in talking with anyone who has kitties as I have 16 of them 8 months old and younger and feed another 4 or 5 strays. That changes with the number that show up.
And congratulations on your new addition! I second or third the request for pictures of any or all of your pets.
Once again, welcome and you have our apologizes. ::o :D

happycats
December 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I'm sorry, but you really should have given a bit more time.
It's very busy this time of year for many members, with Christmas, and all.
I for one just pop in periodically, and don't get to the welcome new members threads as often as I should:o.

You really shouldn't hold that against us, and calling us "stuck up" is really not fair. If you can forgive us for not giving you the warm welcome you expected, then we will forgive you for calling us stuck up. :D

SARAH
December 19th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Where are you?

Come baaaaaack :yell:

Please? :pray: