Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two must-read blog posts

Saradog
December 18th, 2007, 09:43 PM
first...

http://chicobandido.blogspot.com/2007/12/animal-cruelty-and-ontario-government.html

and second.

http://chicobandido.blogspot.com/2007/12/sad-angry-and-frustrated.html

want4rain
December 19th, 2007, 06:57 AM
5 months is but a blink of the eye to many of us. :sad:

-ashley

Love4himies
December 20th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Poor dog and because it is an illegal pitt, that couple gets away with animal cruelty. They will probably get another dog and do the same thing.

seeker
December 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Why do we never see main stream media reporting this?
I will attempt to answer my own question. Because there is no witch hunt going on for animal abusers.
If a government ever decides it wants to hit on animal cruelty[meaning enough voters would have to show interest] I predict there will be a sudden increase in incidents in the press about people like this. Not that there will be more incidents just that the media will report on them.
Until that day I am afraid incidents like this will continue to be relatively unnoticed by a generally non caring public, media and government.
May the 2 people that did this to the puppy rot and burn in hell along with Michael Bryant.

Shaykeija
December 21st, 2007, 01:32 AM
:sad::cry: this is so sad. That poor baby. Race to the bridge baby where the only chain you will wear is a daisy chain.....my heart is broken...

rainbow
December 21st, 2007, 01:43 AM
:sad: :frustrated: :mad:

wdawson
December 23rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
i can't finish reading that kind of stuff:sad:

NoahGrey
December 24th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Poor dog and because it is an illegal pitt, that couple gets away with animal cruelty. They will probably get another dog and do the same thing.

Do you think that just because the dog was born after 2005 and if the couple was found and convicted, they would not be charged with animal cruelty? you seriously can't believe that.
They would have been charged with animal cruelty if they were every caught.

Look at all the dog-fighting rings busted and yes they are charged with animal cruelty.

ACO22

SARAH
December 24th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Poor little girl :cry:

wdawson
December 24th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Do you think that just because the dog was born after 2005 and if the couple was found and convicted, they would not be charged with animal cruelty? you seriously can't believe that.

Look at all the dog-fighting rings busted and yes they are charged with animal cruelty.

ACO22

I would certainly hope they would be

maggiemay
December 30th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Even if they were charged with animal cruelty (which they most definatly should have been) they could still get another dog and do it again. Maybe perhaps be all the more wiser and not do it in public. People like that obviously have no morals and should be confined. who knows maybe next time it wont be a puppy.... :sad::mad:

Love4himies
January 3rd, 2008, 09:35 AM

ACO22

No, there is no connection between being convicted of cruelty and the type of dog, but that the dog won't be reported to the authorities because it is an illegal pit and would be PTS even if it survived his injuries. Because the kind people were trying to save the dog's life, it meant that the original owners would not be reported.

:rip: little pit.