Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vicious Dogs

luckypenny
December 18th, 2007, 01:56 PM
...well, not really...they were only pretending to be :rolleyes: .

SARAH
December 18th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hey, that's unfair, 2 against 1 in that last pic!

LOL, looks like they're having fun though.

luckypenny
December 18th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Penny, "Please play with me..."

"Please???"

"K, Mom, how 'bout you?" (Penny got a booboo over her eye yesterday. My son was shoveling and didn't see her :sad: . He called me at work crying and in a panic so I know he'll be more careful next time.)

luckypenny
December 18th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Lucky in stalking mode.

Penny's 3 seconds of attention.

Lucky.

luckypenny
December 18th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Hey, that's unfair, 2 against 1 in that last pic!

Lol, Penny doesn't count...she always has a toy in her mouth seemingly either wanting to break Lucky and Ava up, or, wanting some of their attention for herself. She just 'squeak, squeak, squeaks' it in their faces until one of them gets annoyed and chases her off.

JanM
December 18th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Lol, Penny doesn't count...she always has a toy in her mouth seemingly either wanting to break Lucky and Ava up, or, wanting some of their attention for herself. She just 'squeak, squeak, squeaks' it in their faces until one of them gets annoyed and chases her off.

That's exactly what Amber does to Bobby! I don't know about Bobby but it bugs the H### out of me :)

Great pics of your puppies - seems they like the snow a lot! Love the snow covered face :D

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Great action shots :thumbs up and I love Penny's snow covered face. :cloud9:

No stuffies allowed in my back yard as they would be playing tug-o-war with it. :rolleyes:

Ford Girl
December 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Great pics! Funny how they play eh? If Dazy is with 2 other dogs, they pick on her, each pulling and stretching her fur in every which way. Looks pianfull but it's not. They love it. If the other two play and leave Dazy out she squeak squeak squeaks in their faces with a ball or toy until someone either tells her off or they include her - by include I mean gang up on her. haha!

Poor Penny!!! :lovestruck:

wdawson
December 18th, 2007, 06:32 PM
ahh snow play....looks like fun:D

SARAH
December 18th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I felt sorry for out neighbor's dog yesterday. Dani was outside running in the snow around our pool, and Kaya, the neighbor's samoyed was on her deck, unable to get off it and crying to Dani, saying she wanted to come play :) Dani, sweet little thing, came up on our deck and talked to her across the space between the two houses :lovestruck: she's so smart my little Dani :)

I wish the two could have a good rumpus in the snow, Sheba either just rolls in it or eats it, she won't run and play like Dani, so no pics :sad:

But if I can figure out how to post videos ... should have a gret one of Spoutnik and Misti playing tonight I think. I'll have to check it and have Lewis look into how we can share it with you guys!

Oops, did I sort of get :offtopic: ? :sorry: :D

Smiley14
December 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Ohh, those are great action shots! Very ferocious! :laughing:

ancientgirl
December 18th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Looks like they had a fun snow day. :D

Rottielover
December 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM
They are sure loving it, and looking great...oh ya, do not listen to her about viscous, LOL

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I love Penny's snowy face. :lovestruck: Isn't it great the way snow brings out the inner puppy? :D

Frenchy
December 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
I don't think that toy is going to survive :evil:

shredy
December 18th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Yes... Very scary and vicious!!:laughing::laughing: I love those action shots I can tell how great the energy was out there in the snow! Dogs love the snow as much as I do!!

TeriM
December 20th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Fabulous pictures. I especially love that one of Lucky stalking :cloud9:.

Did Penny and Lucky wrestle before Ava came?

luckypenny
December 20th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I don't think that toy is going to survive :evil:

Yep, Daddy usually takes them away when they're squeaking at 4am :rolleyes: :D . Actually, Penny is really gentle with all the toys. It's Lucky and Ava who like to dismember and gut them :frustrated: . But if Penny has one, they usually leave it alone.

Did Penny and Lucky wrestle before Ava came?

Oh yes. I don't think Penny is as comfortable wrestling as Lucky and Ava are though. She only lets Lucky get rough and won't allow any other dog to get too rambunctious with her, especially young ones. She's more of a tease than a wrestler. Lucky and Ava on the other hand, are pros :cool: .

bendyfoot
December 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Oh my gosh, the first two pics looks like playtime at my house! Blonde vs. tan and black, all teeth and snarlies...only with 7 legs instead of 8:D...they love playing like that!

I wish I had a camera that could take good action shots like that!!!

brandynva
December 21st, 2007, 11:45 PM
Those are fabulous shots! I love the teethy ones. Roscoe does the "hold the toy in the mouth squeak squeak squeak" teasy thing too. It is quite effective.

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I totally missed this thread :eek: :sorry:

Love the pics LP - Happy pups wrestling :D Penny is so cute as referee :lovestruck: Love her snow face :lovestruck: