Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thanks for the Bed

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Jasmine & Ziggy making use of Chase's hand-me-down bed since he isn't using it anymore. :yell:

growler~GateKeeper
December 18th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Cute :cloud9::lovestruck: cuddly kitty pics - funny how they love the smell of the dog beds :laughing: plus they think they stole it from him which makes it that much better :laughing:

Great shots of Jasmine & Ziggy:thumbs up

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Hee hee....yeah, and now that the cats are sleeping on it, Logan decided to use it ....he'd have nothing to do with it before. :rolleyes:

SARAH
December 18th, 2007, 06:33 AM
I wish I'd had the camera with me when I went to bed last night ... Spoutnik was on it with Lewis, as was Dani! She knows I don't want dogs in the bed (hey, leave me one spot free of their hair :yell: :pray: :yell: ) but sometimes she does jump up for a few minutes before I get to bed :frustrated:

Anyway, there we were, all 4 of us and Dani and Spoutnik were playing and cuddling, it was sooo cute :cloud9:

Sheba? Can't get up on the bed, it's too high :thumbs up which is one reason Dani does go up I think, it's the one place Sheba can't push her out of the way! Misti was in the kitchen, sleeping on the floor in front of the fridge! :confused: It's warmer there for some reason.

But, :sorry: Rainbow ... cute pics of your cats "stealing" the dog bed :D

ancientgirl
December 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM
That's cute, especially if they think they stole it right from under his nose.

I actually just got Vlad a dog bed. He's gotten so big, and they don't seem to make big kitty beds. And kitties like to spread out!

Frenchy
December 18th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Hee hee....yeah, and now that the cats are sleeping on it, Logan decided to use it ....he'd have nothing to do with it before. :rolleyes:

Well of course ! :laughing: if the cats didn't ask Logan permission first he'll claim it back , as a "respect my autorithay " :laughing:

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, Logan definitely likes to "try" showing his "authoritay" around the cats. :rolleyes:

jiorji
December 18th, 2007, 12:51 PM
they look so cuddly:cloud9:

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 02:25 PM
they look so cuddly:cloud9:

Yeah, five minutes later they started grooming each other and then the fight was on. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah, five minutes later they started grooming each other and then the fight was on. :rolleyes:

Well, they were extremely cute while it lasted, then. :lovestruck: I don't remember ever seeing Ziggy and Jasmine before...although that might just be hazel's extremely awful memory again...:o

So has Chase abandoned the dog bed because he's regained couch privileges?

rainbow
December 19th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Well, they were extremely cute while it lasted, then. :lovestruck: I don't remember ever seeing Ziggy and Jasmine before...although that might just be hazel's extremely awful memory again...:o

So has Chase abandoned the dog bed because he's regained couch privileges?

It's just your memory, Hazel .....but I'm sure that Madame Hazel remembers. :laughing:

And, yes, that's exactly why Chase abandoned his dog bed. :D Am I a sucker or what. :laughing:

TeriM
December 20th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Rainbow you have such gorgeous kitties :cloud9:.

rainbow
December 20th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Jasmine and Ziggy said thank you. :o

brandynva
December 21st, 2007, 10:49 PM
Those are good pictures! I love how they just took over the doggie bed. Roscoe gets quite put out whenever one of the other animals take over his bed. He won't sleep in it that night. ha!

rainbow
December 22nd, 2007, 12:56 AM
UPDATE:

Someone peed on the bed. :yell:

TeriM
December 22nd, 2007, 01:03 AM
:laughing:

:eek:

:frustrated:

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 02:11 AM
:laughing:

:eek:

:frustrated:

I agree, except for the " :laughing: " ......:p

Winston
December 23rd, 2007, 06:17 AM
Rainbow! Your going to have to start a routine like I have! Supervised blankies and beds! Isnt that frustrating! With Tabitha having her peeing issue I had to go buy a new doggie bed for Winston and now he only gets to lay on it when I think about bringing it out of the closet for him! When he see's the bed coming he gets so excited...(he likes to suck on the corner of it till he falls alseep!

Cindy

chico2
December 23rd, 2007, 07:18 AM
I'd love to buy a big doggy-bed for the cats,hubby won't let me though:yell: We have kitty-houses and beds everywhere and if the cats are not in my bed,they sleep on the desk by the window,I have 2 soft blankets there,which makes the desk totally unusable:laughing:
Rainbow,I don't remember seeing your kitties much either,they are beautiful!!

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Rainbow! Your going to have to start a routine like I have! Supervised blankies and beds! Isnt that frustrating! With Tabitha having her peeing issue I had to go buy a new doggie bed for Winston and now he only gets to lay on it when I think about bringing it out of the closet for him! When he see's the bed coming he gets so excited...(he likes to suck on the corner of it till he falls alseep!

Cindy

Yeah, from now on it is going to be watched like a hawk. :o

And, dumb Rainbow forgot to wash the cover today. :frustrated: I had put it downstairs next to the washing machine, and when I took a load of stuff down today to wash, hubby had moved it :rolleyes: so I forgot to put it in. :frustrated:

rainbow
December 23rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Rainbow,I don't remember seeing your kitties much either,they are beautiful!!

That's because Rainbow uses a disposable camera :eek: :sad: :rolleyes: and it takes a week for the pics to get back from developing. :D :frustrated:

You guys will be so tired of seeing pics from me once I finally get a proper camera. :laughing:

Frenchy
December 23rd, 2007, 07:28 PM
I came back to this thread thinking there would be new pics :sad:

rainbow
December 24th, 2007, 02:31 AM
I came back to this thread thinking there would be new pics :sad:

:laughing: Frenchy, I really wish I could be more "with it" here :D ..... please refer to post #21. :D