Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hi all

tankgirl
December 17th, 2007, 05:28 PM
hi,i have an american bulldog who is grieving for her male bulldog which i recently had to have pts,she seems to have lost her confidence and i was hoping you guys and girls may have a few suggestions as i am at a loss as what to try next,i have no interest of replacing my other dog for a new play mate for her so this is not an option,any suggestions gladley recieved,thanks :wall::wall:

tankgirl:shrug:

allymack
December 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM
hey, first of all, welcome to the board!
second- we love pictures here, so ost them if you got em :)
and third of all about your dog, try to engage her with things like going for walks (more often and make them seem exciting) and toy will help since getting another dog is not an option i think gettingher interested in other thing will work best. hope all goes well, keep us updated

Ford Girl
December 20th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome!!!

I agree, as much as you are both mourning your beloved dog, you need to try and keep it upbeat and exciting for her so she can move on. Before your other dogs passed he was her friend and her source of entertainment. You need to do that now. Take her places, walk her, go to dog parks, day care, play dates, join a class, teach her new tricks. Keep her mind and body active and she will build her confidence back up. :thumbs up

Pictures please!!! :lovestruck: