Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe playing and sleepy pics

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 01:12 PM
hey guys here are some pics of Chloe relaxing in bed in the morning while I am getting ready for school... So cute and snuggly, she sleeps right between our pillows at night :lovestruck::sleepy::lovestruck:

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 01:15 PM
As promised before, here are some pics of Chloe playing with our neighbors dog Roca. So far she is the most compatible play partner I have found for Chloe, so cute!!!

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 01:15 PM
she has gotten soooo big!! but still very cute cuddly and ver pretty

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 01:16 PM
don't you just love it when play dates go sooo well and the doggies get along sooo well....

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 01:16 PM
More playing pics, I know it looks violents, but the aftermath is just lots of slobber on their necks :D

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Now Chloe gets the upper hand!!

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I know Breeze, she is huge, 24 pounds at her vet visit on friday!! I love watching these two play, they are really great together. Roca is good with puppies as she had 1 and maybe more litters. My neighbor found her abandoned while camping in the desert. She was pregnant and dehydrated and delivered shortly after with tons of complications. The puppies who made it were very sweet!! And i got to see them grow up!! This was last year and Roca is now filled out and settled into a cushy life with a great dad!!

SARAH
December 17th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I was going to say, it looks like Roca is teaching Chloe how to get the upper hand, she's obviously only playing submissive. Great "step-mom"-play-mate!

Love4himies
December 17th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I can't believe how big Chloe has gotten :cloud9:.

jiorji
December 17th, 2007, 01:53 PM
her fur changed!!

she's so cute playing!! I want one!!:yell:

SARAH
December 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM
her fur changed!!

she's so cute playing!! I want one!!:yell:

:laughing: jiorji, you want one of every animal that gets its' pic on the forum :laughing:

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Roca is definitely a great teacher for her!!

Jiorji, I love her curly fur, she started out with just her fluffy white undercoat, which is still there, just covered by pretty golden curly fur :lovestruck:

And we keep telling her to "stop growing!!!" We will hopefully be finishing up her antibiotics this week (getting urinalysis back today) and will be able to get her last round of shots and take her out to play and show off!!!

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2007, 02:34 PM
And we keep telling her to "stop growing!!!"

Good luck with that Shredy!! LOL! The vet told us at 55lbs that Dazy only had another 6-10 lbs to go...yup, 12lbs later she is still growing! The vet said last week..."ok, you can stop any time"...LOL!!

Very cute pics, I just love golden pups! The slobbery neck and wrestling come with the package! :angel:

CearaQC
December 17th, 2007, 03:34 PM
OMG I can't believe how much she's grown!!

Must be awful cuddly having her in the bed. And her fur did change a lot. But she's so beautiful.

I hope the urinalysis comes back good and you can finally show her to the world. Lots of people to bang with her tail. :laughing:

And you're teasing us snowbound folks with the green grass. lol

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 04:32 PM
wow she's getting so big ! :lovestruck: It's nice that she has friends to play with :thumbs up

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I also can't believe how much she's grown and those curls....:lovestruck: She still looks so soft and cuddly though. :cloud9: And, I love the play pics....they look so well matched. :thumbs up Good luck with the urinalysis results. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

TeriM
December 17th, 2007, 05:51 PM
She's such a pretty girl :lovestruck:and it looks like she is getting some great socialization (and fun!) playing with her friend.

BTW, lets see if you still love her snuggling on the pillows between the two of you when she hits 70 lbs :laughing::laughing:.

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 06:44 PM
She's such a pretty girl :lovestruck:and it looks like she is getting some great socialization (and fun!) playing with her friend.

BTW, lets see if you still love her snuggling on the pillows between the two of you when she hits 70 lbs :laughing::laughing:.

LOL :laughing::laughing: I say every night to Ricky, lets have her sleep in her bed (big cushy costco dog bed) and he grabs her, hugs her close and says pleadingly... "one more night!! I won't be able to sleep without my Chloe-Bear" I wonder what will happen when we have kids, there won't be any room left for me!!

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 06:51 PM
:sorry: :offtopic:

Hee hee.....Chase is 90 lb. and sleeps in our bed. :rolleyes: Hubby is in bed usually about 9:00 pm and gets up when I go to bed usually around 1:00 am and goes on the couch. :o

TeriM
December 17th, 2007, 07:22 PM
LOL :laughing::laughing: I say every night to Ricky, lets have her sleep in her bed (big cushy costco dog bed) and he grabs her, hugs her close and says pleadingly... "one more night!! I won't be able to sleep without my Chloe-Bear" I wonder what will happen when we have kids, there won't be any room left for me!!

:laughing: Good luck with that :rolleyes:. Actually the rule in my house is that when two people are in the bed the dogs are on their own beds but if a free space opens up then it is fair game :rolleyes:. Hubby works much earlier then I do so Riley is up on the bed for snuggles as soon as hubby gets up. When hubby isn't working and is just having a pee or something then he has to try and fight his way back on the bed :laughing:. Lucy tends to just come up for a morning cuddle but for Riley the bed is his favorite spot in the entire house :D.

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM
he he I don't even want to get into the 'dogs on the bed' discussion! :laughing:

But I must say that Chloe is growing into a beautiful girl! :lovestruck: I love that stage halfway between fuzzy puppy and adult golden when their fur all of a sudden just blossoms everywhere! :D

And how great that she has a playmate like Roca not too far away! Love the play pics! :thumbs up

wdawson
December 17th, 2007, 08:17 PM
very nice pics......they do grow fast:sad:

pbpatti
December 17th, 2007, 08:20 PM

BTW, lets see if you still love her snuggling on the pillows between the two of you when she hits 70 lbs :laughing::laughing:.This was going to be my comment also. :D24lbs is great, but wait she will be pushing you out of her bed:laughing::laughing:what a beautiful puppy, how old is she?

shredy
December 17th, 2007, 09:25 PM
This was going to be my comment also. :D24lbs is great, but wait she will be pushing you out of her bed:laughing::laughing:what a beautiful puppy, how old is she?

She is 15 weeks and I expect she should be somewhere between 65 and 75 lbs when she is full grown. I love the puppy times, but I have to say that Shade's senior years were my favorite and I am looking forward to all of the good times Chloe and I will have during her lifetime and I can't wait to see what a beautiful dog she will grow to be.

luckypenny
December 17th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I don't think I'd ever be able to drag myself out of bed in the morning with such a cute puppy to cuddle with :lovestruck: . She has grown, and is just absolutely adorable! Love all the pics.