December 17th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Mom finally let me back on the couch. :cloud9:

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Sometimes I prefer the loveseat. :cloud9:

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Is that the couch he ate???

He looks sooooo comfy :cloud9: way to go chase!!!!!!

now don't eat this one or mom won't let you on this on either :D

chico2
December 17th, 2007, 07:45 AM
That's so cute,couches were made for dogs/cats,lots of floorspace for mere humans to sit on:laughing:
Your cat-tree looks about the same as mine,I would love to throw out that piece of decoration,but the cats love it,so can't do:laughing:

ancientgirl
December 17th, 2007, 10:15 AM
And boy does he look comfy!

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 11:25 AM
:laughing: Rainbow , I won't let my fuzzbutts see these pics , they don't get pillows on "their" couch :laughing:

He looks so comfy , I know he must had miss his couch so much :sad: but he has it back !!! :thumbs up

Love4himies
December 17th, 2007, 11:58 AM
:laughing: now that is what I call a pampered pet. Kinda reminds me of my hubby on the couch except Chase is a bit cuter:p.

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Is that the couch he ate???

He looks sooooo comfy :cloud9: way to go chase!!!!!!

now don't eat this one or mom won't let you on this on either :D

Yes, the first pic is the couch he ate. :rolleyes: It now has "transparent" duct tape holding the material up. :laughing:

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Your cat-tree looks about the same as mine,I would love to throw out that piece of decoration,but the cats love it,so can't do:laughing:

Chico....that's the good side. :laughing: I keep asking hubby to get some carpet and re-do it but so far no luck. :rolleyes:

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 12:32 PM
:laughing: Rainbow , I won't let my fuzzbutts see these pics , they don't get pillows on "their" couch :laughing:

He looks so comfy , I know he must had miss his couch so much :sad: but he has it back !!! :thumbs up

Chase loves to rest his head on a pillow. It usually has a pillowcase on it though. :D

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 12:34 PM
:laughing: now that is what I call a pampered pet. Kinda reminds me of my hubby on the couch except Chase is a bit cuter:p.

:laughing: and that's why Chase gets away with it. :D

Smiley14
December 17th, 2007, 12:36 PM
LOL, LOL, LOL! :laughing: That is way too cute! :)

TeriM
December 17th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Awwww, he is adorable in those pics. Makes me wanna snuggle with him :cloud9:.

gotta love it when a hyper labbie goes to sleep :rolleyes:

14+kitties
December 17th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Rainbow, I literally just threw a couch almost identical to that one out. And I think it may have been in better shape. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Silly, cute puppy. :cloud9:

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Awwww, he is adorable in those pics. Makes me wanna snuggle with him :cloud9:.

gotta love it when a hyper labbie goes to sleep :rolleyes:

Chase snuggles better than my hubby does. :cloud9:

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Rainbow, I literally just threw a couch almost identical to that one out. And I think it may have been in better shape. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

DARN ....I wished you lived closer. :laughing:

TeriM
December 17th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Chase snuggles better than my hubby does. :cloud9:

So does Riley :cloud9:, he is way more of a snuggler than Lucy. She just wants a quick cuddle and then moves away so she is close. Riley plasters his entire body alongside and usually rests his head on me :lovestruck:.

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 06:54 PM
It sounds like Riley and Chase are two peas in a pod. :D

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 06:58 PM
snuggle time.... snuggle time...... snuggle time.......

I love snuggle time Bree only snuggles when hubby is at work....

Lukka'sma
December 17th, 2007, 07:18 PM
That picture on the loveseat just cracks me up

wdawson
December 17th, 2007, 07:42 PM
gotta love those comfy on the couch pics:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 08:28 PM
He looks so content and relaxed. :cloud9: I could feel my blood pressure drop 10 points just looking at Chase on his couch. :D And another 8 points when I saw him on his loveseat :p

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Yes, being comfy is one thing Chase knows how to do well. :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Awwwww Chase :lovestruck: so glad you were allowed back on the couch :cloud9: sweet dreams puppy......best behave now :D

Riley plasters his entire body alongside and usually rests his head on me :lovestruck:.

hehe Cally used to do that too. Silly boy, thought he was a lap :dog: :D

rainbow
December 18th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Awwwww Chase :lovestruck: so glad you were allowed back on the couch :cloud9: sweet dreams puppy......best behave now :D

Since the couch episode he has either been crated when we go out or else we've taken him and Logan with us. I'm going to have to test him again and see how he does. I mean, how much more damage can he do? ....we have to replace it anyway. :laughing: