Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Weekend at the Cabin! (Pics overload!)

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Took Friday off work and spent the weekend at my cousin's cabin up north with my family! :) We took the dogs sledding, four wheeling, walking, and spent lots of lazy moments as well. :)

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:20 PM
And some more!

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:22 PM
My sister's fiance has a gorgeous Brittany/Springer mix named Helmet. The lake wasn't quite frozen, despite how cold it was!

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:23 PM
One more of the lake, my sister making pie, and the "Better than Sex" cake that my brother-in-law made. :)

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Frost on the trees in the morning.

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Nieces eating chocolate chip pancakes, lounging around, and going for a walk! :)

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 02:17 AM
WOW....that's a cabin :eek: My house is smaller than that. :o

Belle is getting so big and just as cute as ever. :lovestruck: And, I just love how her and Petey are always dressed the same. :cloud9:

chico2
December 17th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I was going to say the same,that is some beautiful"cabin",wish it was mine!
Beautiful pics,you are soo lucky to have such a retreat.
I especially love the"going for a walk"pic :cloud9:

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Beautiful cabin!!
you all look warm and cozy :cloud9:

your doggies look so proud in the walking picture, and I would be to beautiful coats, beautiful day, and beautiful lake!!!!! :thumbs up:cloud9::lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 12:32 PM
omg look at that cabin !!! My dream house :yell: will you adopt ME ? :pray:

Beautiful pictures :cloud9:

Smiley14
December 17th, 2007, 12:48 PM
LOL, it's like my dream house too! It belongs to my cousin and her husband and they were nice enough to let us use it. I can't imagine actually owning something like that! I think it's bigger than my house too, Rainbow! :laughing: They have the whole extended family out there twice a year in the winter and then again for 4th of July, but it was just my immediate family this past weekend. They are so generous with it! What you can't even see in the picture is the "guest cabin" across the road which is a huge three car garage full of boats and toys and that has a beautiful and huge game room and more sleeping space and bathroom above it on the second floor. It's crazy!

JanM
December 17th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Now that's what I call really roughing it :laughing: Beautiful spot!

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 01:25 PM
What you can't even see in the picture is the "guest cabin" across the road which is a huge three car garage full of boats and toys and that has a beautiful and huge game room and more sleeping space and bathroom above it on the second floor. It's crazy!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW......their real house must be a mansion. :D

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Belle is looking so grown up now! :eek: (How did that happen so quickly!?!) And she's so happy to be on a walk with her big bro, Petey! :cloud9:

Great pictures, Smiley! Nice setting, too! :thumbs up But then, with a cabin like that to stay in, how could you go wrong? :D

Smiley14
December 18th, 2007, 01:27 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW......their real house must be a mansion. :D

I've actually never seen their house, but have also wondered what it must look like, LOL! All of our extended family is here in MN except for them and one other cousin in MI, so they always travel here for visits and holidays. So we've never gone to them before! Hmmm, I may have to make a trip out there sometime.... LOL!

Smiley14
December 18th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Now that's what I call really roughing it :laughing: Beautiful spot!

LOL, so true! There isn't any internet or TV though, so that felt like roughing it, hehe. :laughing: Well, there was a massive flat screen out in their game room, but it's just for movies since you can't get any stations out there and we didn't have any movies on us. :rolleyes:

Smiley14
December 18th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Belle is looking so grown up now! :eek: (How did that happen so quickly!?!) And she's so happy to be on a walk with her big bro, Petey! :cloud9:

Great pictures, Smiley! Nice setting, too! :thumbs up But then, with a cabin like that to stay in, how could you go wrong? :D

I know, she's getting so BIG! Although I've noticed she looks a lot more filled out than she actually is when she's wearing clothes. They make her look a lot more bulky than she is yet. She still has that scrawny awkward puppy thing going on and hasn't quite grown into her body yet, LOL! I'll have to post some naked pics so you can see what I'm talking about. :laughing: But she's filling out more and more. Sad and exciting all at the same time!

TeriM
December 20th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Wow, that looks like a fabulous place and a wonderful weekend :cloud9:. I love all the pics of the dogs but especially the matching outfits :lovestruck:.