Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wusses in snow !

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM
1. Mom thinks we'll stay outside while she shovels ? No way , let's all go to the patio door
2. Darn ! She hasn't shovel the patio yet !
3. Look mom , camouflage with the recycling bin !

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 04:51 PM
1. ok , enough of this , I want in !
2. I want in too mom !
3. Bailey and Ben wondering why Nelly and Sam went back inside ....

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 04:52 PM
1. Bailey , snow up to his belly :D
2. Wait for me ! I'm coming back in too !
3. Ben : hey ! where did everybody go ?

breeze
December 16th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Nelly looks like she does not like the snow!!!

all they need is a path.. shovel a path for them Frenchy

chico2
December 16th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Aww Frenchy,those are great,Nelly looks like she is freezing,in spite of her very nice coat..
I can't wait to get Bailey out tomorrow,she loves the snow:dog:
Yes,I agree,we even shovel a path for the Squirrels.

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM

She does but , you know how windy it is at your place ? Imagine it 10 times worse here because there's nothing to stop it , fields everywhere :shrug:

I did shovel a path for them , they didn't give me time , already wanted in ! So all the dogs were inside looking at me shovel for them ! :yell:

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Aw, poor Ben! Abandoned by all the wusses! :laughing:

They really really really wanted in! Poor babies...mummy was forcing them to go out in snow!!!! Puppy abuse! Sam and Nelly and Bailey will have to come visit hazel--they can stay inside here as loooonnnggggg as they want :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Nelly looks so chic in her coat! :thumbs up Oooo la la! :dog:

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Aww Frenchy,those are great,Nelly looks like she is freezing,in spite of her very nice coat..
I can't wait to get Bailey out tomorrow,she loves the snow:dog:
Yes,I agree,we even shovel a path for the Squirrels.

She only stayed outside for 5 minutes , barely ! She was shaking all over :p Bailey's sweater will come in handy tomorrow :thumbs up

breeze
December 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Bree is going to have to come and show them how to enjoy the snow :laughing::laughing:

I do love nelly coat, I bet you she was warm in it!!:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 05:12 PM

Love your new avatar Hazel ! :thumbs up Yes that's the one my coworker made for her. I would like one that fits her though , something that would cover her belly too.

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Bree is going to have to come and show them how to enjoy the snow :laughing::laughing:

Yes bring Bree ! At least one dog would play with me in the snow ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Love your new avatar Hazel ! :thumbs up

Thanks. :D It was mostly breeze's doing... :o

CearaQC
December 16th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Wusses!

Too funny... and super captions, Frenchy!

:yuck: cold winter wind

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 07:36 PM
:laughing: I love that first pic....they're making a bee-line for the door. :D

Poor Nelly looks so cold. http://bestsmileys.com/cold/5.gif

jiorji
December 16th, 2007, 07:39 PM
hahah they're so cute!!
I love Nelly's coat. :DSHe looks purrrrty :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM
hahah they're so cute!!
I love Nelly's coat. :DSHe looks purrrrty :cloud9:

She has the boots to go with it too :D

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Ooooo....Nelly is one stylish lady. :lovestruck: She should have had them on today....maybe she wouldn't have felt the cold so much if her feet were warm. :shrug:

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Ooooo....Nelly is one stylish lady. :lovestruck: She should have had them on today....maybe she wouldn't have felt the cold so much if her feet were warm. :shrug:

I was worried she would have loose them in the deep snow. :sad:

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I was worried she would have loose them in the deep snow. :sad:

Yeah, you're right and they're too :cool: to lose. :o

Smiley14
December 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Ohhh, LOL, too funny! :laughing: Love Nelly's coat and boots though!!! :thumbs up

clm
December 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Poor Nelly, she's not made for snow. :laughing:
She needs 2 pairs of legwarmers. Sew up the bottom to make sure her feet don't poke out, use suspenders over her coat on her back to hold them up. Then he little legs will stay warm too. With the blue cape, red leg warmers would make her into Superdog. :laughing:

My guys had to be bribed to get them in the house all weekend. Baxter is in full coat, but Bentley is still working on his, and of course he's the one who wants to stay out all the time. :rolleyes:
Best thing about this weather is how tired they both are right now. :sleepy:

Cindy

breeze
December 17th, 2007, 09:14 AM
maybe today nelly and sam and bailey and ben will like it..:fingerscr It's sunny out today and Frenchy are you still taking a snow day??

the wind is not so bad today

SARAH
December 17th, 2007, 09:20 AM

I can't even get down my back stairs from the deck!!! The dogs have made their own path down and then around the pool. Dani loves to run around, althought run ... she has to jump for every step :laughing: it's too deep! Sheba stays on the deck and eats snow, guess it's her way of helping me keep it clear.

And so camouflaged against the blue bin :laughing: love it!

I was worried she would have loose them (the boots) in the deep snow. :sad:

Looks like snow would fill them up, that's not too much better than bein bare-foot.

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 01:04 PM
maybe today nelly and sam and bailey and ben will like it..:fingerscr It's sunny out today and Frenchy are you still taking a snow day??

the wind is not so bad today

Yes I'm home. I did made them a path but I have so much to shovel still. Nelly didn't want to go out last night (too windy and cold) so I woke up this morning to find I had pee and poop to clean up in the living room and kitchen. It still windy here , you shovel and it all gets in your face but I'm wearing a full face + a baseball cap :laughing:

wdawson
December 17th, 2007, 08:34 PM
great pics.....wish my guys would wear boots

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 09:06 PM
great pics.....wish my guys would wear boots

I'm sure Maggie would get use to them cuz she's so young :rolleyes: (ok ok , I WANT TO SEE MAGGIE IN BOOTS :laughing:)

hazelrunpack
December 17th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Yes I'm home. I did made them a path but I have so much to shovel still. Nelly didn't want to go out last night (too windy and cold) so I woke up this morning to find I had pee and poop to clean up in the living room and kitchen.

:frustrated: Grace was the same way--with cold or with wet conditions outside. She's getting better, but some nights we still have to stand out there with her for 30 minutes before she decides that we really mean it and she'll have to go potty and poop outside before we'll let her back in! :dog:

I know how frustrating that can be! :grouphug: Cleaning up gets to be a real drag... :o

Frenchy
December 17th, 2007, 09:55 PM
I know how frustrating that can be! :grouphug: Cleaning up gets to be a real drag... :o

Once in a while , I don't mind. Nothing to compare to when Nelly got here :eek:
it was everyday coming back from work , and every morning .... for 3 months !