Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gabby the terrible

clm
December 16th, 2007, 02:05 PM
This tabby cat is a handful for sure. She's forever trying to get the dogs going. Loves to play with them. Get's them all worked up, then they get rough and she runs down to the basement where the dogs aren't allowed.:laughing:

She's forever bringing them toys they shouldn't have. You know, little stuff, like the toy stuffed mice for the cats. She drags all this stuff from upstairs and the basement to the puppies and we have to run around trying to get it away from them before they swallow them. :laughing:

Last night just about an hour after we went to bed, I hear this commotion. Got up to see what was happening. Gabby the terrible had found a ball of wool and had dragged it down the stairs, carefully wrapping it around the bannister and then on to the hallway. The dogs took it from there and had it wrapped around everything. Trying to get it away from Baxter resulted in it getting wrapped around a lot more. :laughing:

Gotta have something to do with the gray animals sticking together. They've formed a gang. We don't stand a chance. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I hope you at least took pictures before you unwrapped?!? :fingerscr :D

CearaQC
December 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah where's the evidence?

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

JUST KIDDING!

clm
December 16th, 2007, 02:40 PM
:laughing:Too dozy to take pictures at that time of the morning. :laughing:

I still have to hunt around to see where she found that wool. That's the third ball she's found the last 3 nights.

Cindy

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Gabby sounds like my Ziggy torturing the dogs. :D I tried to get a pic of him and Logan "fighting" but it didn't turn out very well. They were too fast for me and turned just when I snapped the pic. :laughing:

chico2
December 16th, 2007, 04:09 PM
CLM,cats are just too darn smart,know how to get the pups in trouble:laughing:

Frenchy
December 16th, 2007, 04:43 PM
:laughing: I can just picture it ! Too cute ! And she would probably blame everything on the dogs if she could talk :rolleyes: