Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor little Hang Dog

Janie123
December 15th, 2007, 10:25 PM
That's what we call Boo sometimes. He is SO sensetive. My husband came home after working at the field all day and he was in a crabby mood. Bonnie ran to him and Boo did too,pushing Bonnie aside and they both fell into his legs. Al said,"BOO! Stop it!". Then he felt bad because Boo is SO sensetive. We never raise our voices to him. He hung his head and tried to slink away and I said,"Poor little Hang Dog. Did you get yelled at?". He came to me,and would NOT even LOOK at Al. No matter how much Al has tried,Boo won't come to him. I guess AL is in the dog house now.
But he will warm up. I sometimes call him Traitor dog because he will go to Al and not me. lol He is just the sweetest dog.:thumbs up And he is so loved as is our little air head Poop Machine,Bonnie.

Frenchy
December 15th, 2007, 10:41 PM
ahhh , don't worry , Boo will forgive your hubby and forget about all of this :thumbs up but he may needs a few cookies :D

Janie123
December 16th, 2007, 08:14 AM
The last thing he needs is a cookie! He's getting too chubby!

ancientgirl
December 16th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Poor little Boo. We all have those days and unfortunately raise our voice when we don't mean too. I'm sure Boo will go back to daddy soon.:)