Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy Circus

CearaQC
December 15th, 2007, 07:27 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Ceara_QC/th_puppycircus_0001.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Ceara_QC/?action=view&current=puppycircus_0001.flv)

breeze
December 15th, 2007, 07:34 PM
oh my oh my oh my oh my.... so many wiggle butts.
this all took place for how long?? thats quit something to watch!!

CearaQC
December 15th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Oh, about 20-30 minutes, then they tucker out.

Frenchy
December 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM
:laughing: omg !!! :laughing:

Winston
December 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM
CearaCQ that was FANTASTIC! I loved it! Poor Belle...are they like that all the time after her? she must be drained!! The pups look soo good! Did I see correctly all of them in on that? even the balck one you had some concerns about?

Great video!

Cindy

breeze
December 15th, 2007, 07:39 PM
20-30 mintues wow, I would be tuckered out also...

but it was soooo fun to watch

Frenchy
December 15th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I had to watch it again :laughing:

JanM
December 15th, 2007, 08:04 PM
OMG what a show! I love watching them all running after each other! Momma sure looked happy to be outside (alone) for a while too...

Rottielover
December 15th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Wow are they little piggies. Poor mommy. They are huge, especially that porker of a blond one. LOL

jiorji
December 15th, 2007, 08:35 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww wiglly tails!!!:cloud9:

CearaQC
December 15th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to share some happy stuff, since many people are sad.

:D

Yeah they are like that all the time. She does her best to discourage the nursing, but it's hard with 10 at once. As soon as she disciplines one, another one is in its place and they aren't listening too good yet. lol

Yes the blackie that I thought was blind is in there. If you only could see how she behaved before... it's been a complete turn around in just a matter of days. I still feel stupid overreacting like that.

Dracko
December 15th, 2007, 09:17 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so awesome to watch. The best part was the music accompaning it. :thumbs up

Poor momma, you can so tell she just wanted to be left alone for a moment. :p It was cute to see her outside playing by herself like that.

jiorji
December 15th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I just had a thought....if you were to lay down on the floor and stand still...would all those puppies come and ambush you??:laughing::laughing:
that would be a fun experiment:D

CearaQC
December 15th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I just had a thought....if you were to lay down on the floor and stand still...would all those puppies come and ambush you??

For sure! It's a riot. But no one is ever around to take pics for me when it happens. They climb in my lap, chew my shirt, my slippers and lick any exposed skin. If I sit there long enough and they get tired, I end up with 3 or 4 in my lap and the rest snuggled close. If I'm on the couch, they try to climb up my legs.

pbpatti
December 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
ok my :2cents: i agree with all of the above and poor little #10 trying so hard to keep up. loved the spot where she/he was following the pack and mama turned all of the other turned and shehe was still going forward. thanks loved it:cloud9: puppies:cloud9:

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 02:28 AM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so awesome to watch. The best part was the music accompaning it. :thumbs up

Poor momma, you can so tell she just wanted to be left alone for a moment. :p It was cute to see her outside playing by herself like that.

I agree ....the video was hilarious :D and the music just fit perfectly. :thumbs up Poor Belle needed that break outside. :o

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 02:52 AM
For sure! It's a riot. But no one is ever around to take pics for me when it happens. They climb in my lap, chew my shirt, my slippers and lick any exposed skin. If I sit there long enough and they get tired, I end up with 3 or 4 in my lap and the rest snuggled close. If I'm on the couch, they try to climb up my legs.

Awww, sounds like heaven :cloud9:.

Loved the video, that's a lot of energy :eek:.

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Love where they were following mum past the couch(??) and there was a yellow & a black puppy running side by side :lovestruck:

Loads of wiggley little puppies tails :lovestruck:

can I move in w/you for the next 4 weeks & be your puppies personal entertainment :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Bearsmom
December 16th, 2007, 07:39 AM
PUPPY BUTTS!!!!!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

SolaMio
December 16th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Ahhh I needed that too! I love the wiggling, so cute. Reminds me of when we went to pick up Sola and seven little all black puppies came running towards us; thought I was going to drown in cuteness!! :lovestruck:
They are precious- glad poor momma got some time alone too, she must be beat! How long until they find homes?

chico2
December 16th, 2007, 08:34 AM
OMG Ceara,the cutest of cuteness,especially the little guy grabbing the toy and all those little legs and wiggly butts,OMG.
You are soooo fortunate(I think!)to experience them...:cloud9:

ancientgirl
December 16th, 2007, 10:56 AM
That's adorable! And I love the music to it!

CearaQC
December 16th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Music is from the old Benny Hill show. Some of you may remember it. lol

That dirty old man always running around with big boob half dressed blondes and that music. :laughing: It was great comedy until political correctness came along.

growler, come on down...err up maybe. lol Then you can sleep on the couch while I sleep in my bed. hehe Just kidding.

2nd week of January they will start leaving us. No, I won't be sad. Will be happy not to have to pick up 10 piles of poop and mop up 10 puddles of pee!! Potty training the little ones is hard! :laughing:

clm
December 16th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Music is from the old Benny Hill show. Some of you may remember it. lol

2nd week of January they will start leaving us. No, I won't be sad. Will be happy not to have to pick up 10 piles of poop and mop up 10 puddles of pee!! Potty training the little ones is hard! :laughing:

Benny Hill music is perfect :laughing:

I remember how the puppies from the litters we got Baxter and Bentley from tormented their mothers. I bet your pups mom will be just as happy to see them go to their new homes too.
Are you going to keep any of the pups?

Cindy

CearaQC
December 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
We are keeping 1 for sure, maybe 2. Still debating on whether we can afford to maintain 3 big dogs.

I want the brindle female. She seems like a thinking dog and is very intelligent. Plus she's soooo sweet and loves to cuddle, and a Goldilocks energy level (not too calm and not too hyoer, just right). Hubby likes them all, can't decide. He made a comment of why should I be able to pick both and he doesn't get a choice.

So I say, "Well you don't spend any time with them like do and so you don't know them at all really. Don't you trust my judgement?" :laughing:

Since I said that, he's been coming around more and sitting with me as I tend to them at night when they get a face/foot wash and general handling to prepare them for future vet visits.

Ford Girl
December 17th, 2007, 03:13 PM
That was so fun to watch!! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

SARAH
December 17th, 2007, 04:29 PM
So funny how they all moved as one, one big bulk of cute puppy-mass with loads of wiggly tails all going the same way, turning at the same time, almost with the precision of a military parade :laughing:

CearaQC
December 17th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Yeah, they are smart buggers and come very quickly when called. I do it all the time with them so when they go to new homes they will see that running to people is fun.

So I kinda cheated in a few of the short videos. lol I was calling them or calling their mom to make everyone run around.

:evil:

10 tired puppies are 10 non-destructive puppies.

They are now in the "how hard can I bite before I get in trouble" phase. Ear grabbing and head shaking. Gotta hurt. :laughing:

I don't know why she just won't growl at them why they try to nurse. She readily growls and disciplines if the pups get too close to her food but just puts up with the nursing madness. :shrug:

Some of them have discovered Linx. They see him zoom by to head upstairs and I watch them looking up as if to say, "What's that?"

chico2
December 17th, 2007, 04:46 PM
I just watched it again,with music,it's just soo funny and soo cute,just amazing,period:laughing: