Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Koni- 3month old puppy

koni
June 3rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
Hey well here is a picture of my puppy, Koni. He is 3 months old and grwoing fast. I know he is black lab, any ideas as to what else he could be?

heidiho
June 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
I have no idea,but he sure is cuttteee>>

Lucky Rescue
June 3rd, 2004, 07:42 PM
AWWWWWW - he is way too cute!! I just want to smoosh his little face.

As to what he's mixed with..very hard to say at that age. Could be pit bull or some kind of hound.....???

Catt31
June 3rd, 2004, 07:57 PM
OMG he is soooooo cuteeeeee!!!! Is he a rescue??? I saw beagle in him at first....who knows!!! But look at those cute lil toes!!! :D

glasslass
June 3rd, 2004, 08:11 PM
I thought I saw Beagle too, but I'm not real knowledgeable about larger dogs. His paws don't look like he's going to be real big. That might be because of the angle of the picture. He sure is appealing; like he should be in a Norman Rockwell picture with a little boy fishing! I always think of a lab as being big, but I've really seen huge size differences in labs.

mona_b
June 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
AWWWWWW.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.... :D

Hmmmm,I see a bit of Dobe.....I see it in his face..And I have noticed the Dobe structure in his legs.The ripple of muscle...Which Dobe pups have..... :D

chico2
June 4th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I have no idea what he is,a DOG maybe :D But he sure is kissable :D

Princesss04
June 4th, 2004, 10:31 AM
He is so cute. He has the face of an angel. :D

pointerfan
June 4th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Awwwwww! He is adorable!

wAggie
June 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
C

U

T

E

:d

Luba
June 4th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Can you post maybe one or two more pics

I see some beagle an maybe dobe as well but lets have a look at another picture after all he be so cute :D