Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Sponge Bandit Strikes Again...

onster
December 15th, 2007, 11:35 AM
1.The bathroom sponge bandit strikes again! lol, caught him red-handed.

2. I thought he was gonna lose a tooth he was pulling so hard ...I caught him because he kept on losing grip and thudding across the tub.

3. Success!

onster
December 15th, 2007, 11:37 AM
4. where can I take my bounty???

5. I know! Downstairs, where I can eat in peace :D.

6. Trophy shot. It's bigger than his head!

I have video of his heist too, but I best go back to studying, maybe later tonight (if i can fig out how!, lol).

JanM
December 15th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Good job kitty! You know what you want - and you're gonna get it :laughing:

Sweet kitty - such an innocent look too..

jiorji
December 15th, 2007, 12:19 PM
HAHAHAH omg that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!:cloud9:
I love Hazel's little face

onster
December 15th, 2007, 12:35 PM
lol, I was just discussing with my dad how hazel is a little 'dense'. I mean I hate to say it but he's no the brightest bulb...but he makes me laugh every day :)

So Ive decided study shmudy here are the reenactments of his thievary. Ignore the clothes on the floor = boys bathroom. This was after he stole it the first time and I put it back. Hahahha and yes I squeeled in the first vid, haha

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3441026093954908793

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7678374025741777802

Btw, how do u put text in between pics?? Ive tried some text then adding a pic, then more text and another pic but it always ends up like above.

Dracko
December 15th, 2007, 01:25 PM
OMG! That is just too funny. I'm glad you caught her and posted the pictures and video. :thumbs up

jiorji
December 15th, 2007, 01:43 PM
hahahah i love the video!! I like how the other kitty's looking at HAzel too like "let's ALL watch where he takes it!":laughing:

chico2
December 15th, 2007, 04:20 PM
OMG that is just adorable,what a beautiful kitty:lovestruck:
Vinnie does that too,but he steals it right out of the tub,while i am in it,drags it all the way downstairs leaving a nice river behind:laughing:

SARAH
December 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: and I thought I had some weird cats over the years :laughing: :laughing: no offence, this is really cute!

14+kitties
December 15th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Too cute! And the other kitty was watching and taking notes I bet. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
December 15th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Well of course he's going to steal it :laughing: it's within his reach :evil:

:laughing:

onster
December 15th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Onnie take notes?? lol, no :angel:..Onnie is pretty much like he came out in that video, the observer. He's a talker and a fetcher too. Im gonna try to get video of his fetching, i know some cats do it but I find he's soo cute cuz he'll bring you his spring and meow at you to throw it. He'll fetch it and then meow at you again. He even knows the word 'spring' now..."Onnie, Spring? Spring?" and he runs to the dish theyre kept in. Poor boy too, if hazel loses one of the springs under a sofa or something Onnie will spend hours, literally, sitting ever so patiently at the sofa waiting for it to come to him.

Vinnie still does that??? :wall: I thought he was gonna grow out of it! lol. I mean it is cute but everytime I secure an object he finds another that catches his eye. *sigh*

TeriM
December 16th, 2007, 01:13 AM
:laughing::laughing: Hilarious :lovestruck:.

rainbow
December 16th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I laughed when I looked at the pics but the videos were even funnier. :laughing: Hazel is one special kitty. :cool: :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
December 16th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Ohhh Hazel is sooo cute w/his bounty :cloud9: very cute how cautious he was going down the stairs cuz he couldn't see where he was putting his feet :lovestruck:

I love that big fuffy tail :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

cpietra16
December 16th, 2007, 09:31 AM
That's adorable. :D

ancientgirl
December 16th, 2007, 09:55 AM
LOL, OMG that's so cute. And she knows you caught her red handed.

cpietra16
December 17th, 2007, 08:04 AM
That's too cute...:D

phoozles
December 17th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Super cute - that is one determined kitty! :lovestruck:

dmc123
December 17th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Great shots of the bandit in action! Glad my quads aren't looking at the monitor right now :)

Diane

rainbow
December 17th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I had to come back to show these to hubby. Hazel is just hilarious. :laughing:

onster
December 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
lol..I love this site..I had shown the videos and pics to a friend b4 posting (not quite an animal lover) and her response "boy, u have too much time on ure hands. So are we going out tonight?"

I was actually not going to post them cuz I thought they may be too dull! We have a saying in arabic "il ird fi eyoon ummu ghazal"..."the monkey is his mother's eye is a deer" (to arabs deers are seen as beautiful majestic animals) so I thought it may have been a case of monkey-deer syndrome. If that makes any sense at all, lol.

bendyfoot
December 19th, 2007, 10:51 AM
OMG that is WAAAAAAYYYYY too cute!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::laughing::laughing ::D:D:lovestruck::lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 19th, 2007, 10:59 AM
The video's are great. I love Onnie just kind of watching. That's what Oksana does. It's almost like they're saying "Yeah you go ahead and get in trouble, I'm just an innocent bystander."

onster
December 19th, 2007, 08:12 PM
lol. exactly ancientgirl, exactly.