Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

the whole house

pbpatti
December 14th, 2007, 11:25 PM
for the first time since Sasha took over our hearts I left her to roam the whole house, hoping that she would be a good little furball, HA! :dog:I came home about an hour and half later and she had had herself a grand time.

She pulled the blue bag (recycle bag) out into the hallway, and proceeded to empty it. silly me it's only now that I thought should have taken a picture. there were plastic bottles, paper shredded , now that was fun it was spread all over.

She had the LOOK what?? did I do something bad? head bowed ears back, :angel:sorry Mom look. How can you be mad at that.

I guess I won't be giving her the freedom again for time. she normally has the kitchen and back hallway so that is lots of room for her.

for a Lab she is still a puppy at 3 years old. I will try this again in a couple of years LOL

hazelrunpack
December 14th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Ah, labbies. :lovestruck: You gotta love 'em! :dog:

:D I have the same problem with the camera--I only remember it after I have the incriminating evidence all cleaned up! :o I'd make a great forensic detective, eh? :laughing:

jiorji
December 14th, 2007, 11:58 PM
how come there's not pictures??:shrug:
photo less thread in the photo thread...tease :yell:

pbpatti
December 15th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I did not know where to put it? I would have a photo if if :sorry:

rainbow
December 15th, 2007, 02:24 AM
You mean you have pics but aren't sure how to post them? :confused:

I'm one of those people that never *thinks* to always have the camera handy. :o Sure have missed out on a lot of good pics. :rolleyes: :frustrated: