Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well.... maybe??

erykah1310
December 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
After much conversing with a breeder, I must say, I'm in love ( and the strangest thing is... so is the man:eek:)
Here's a pic of the gurl that I may be putting a deposit on (saving her from a flight to France as I may sort of be "bumping" someone:rolleyes: )
Anyways, heres a picture of her... not what she looks like right now, but when she 5 weeks old (shes now 9 weeks and Im expecting more pictures from the breeder tonight or tomorrow morning)

Sorry its so tiny
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd301/z28gurl_2007/Dogs/Shaula5wks.jpg

What do you all think??
I think she is priceless.:cloud9:

Rottielover
December 14th, 2007, 05:11 PM
She is gorgeous. Will I have the honor of meeting her too :)

breeze
December 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
We will need more pictures to make sure that she is just that cute!!!!!:D:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
She's a doll! :lovestruck: And she looks so beautiful in magenta! :D

pbpatti
December 14th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I'm looking forward to photos as she grows. :thumbs up:D

CearaQC
December 14th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah, more pics!

What a cute fluff ball. She does look good in that color.

She was going to France huh? And the breeder decided the pup should go instead to someone closer...that's cool.

SARAH
December 14th, 2007, 05:25 PM
What's the word for Princess in Tibetan? Or Cutie? Or Queen? Or something else appropriate!

She looks like a princess now, but she'll be a queen for sure! What a beauty!

I want one like that, but I'm not firm enough and Lewis is even worse, so not a breed for us :cry:

Frenchy
December 14th, 2007, 07:43 PM
We will need more pictures to make sure that she is just that cute!!!!!:D:cloud9:

Ditto , I can't tell by just one picture :rolleyes:

I wish I could hug her :sad:

JanM
December 14th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Well, I really do think you should take her home when she's ready to leave her mommy so you can take a picture every week for a year - that's the only way we can all tell if she's the right one for you :D

By the end of the first week, she'll have your hearts in her "little" paws anyway..

She's a beauty!

shredy
December 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM
What is that little ball of fuzz???? :lovestruck::lovestruck: Really what kind of pup is she? I can't wait to see more pics!!

Frenchy
December 14th, 2007, 08:57 PM
What is that little ball of fuzz???? :lovestruck::lovestruck: Really what kind of pup is she? I can't wait to see more pics!!

Here Shredy : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47311 Erykah posted the link of the breeder. The dogs are gorgeous :cloud9:

CearaQC
December 14th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I think it's a Tibetan Mastiff. They sure are beautiful dogs.

rainbow
December 15th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Erykah, she is adorable :lovestruck: but I agreed with TeriM in your other thread. I think you should check into the breed more and wait for the next litter. :o